PDA

View Full Version : Compound Quest - Maze 3 change

CarolineQT2774
06-04-2005, 03:13 PM
In the search for Compound, you had to go through Mazes to get to certain Hallways that had characters rooms, like Compound's, Mika's, etc. Well one Maze's tele was blocked today.

Early in Day 3, a pink sticky seemed to be on the wall.

"Sadly, this room is yet to be cleared by our Maintenance Crew. Please be patient, they are very busy with release 7, and even Glitterkat can't get them to hurry up"

The tele seems to be rotated so that the door to the tele is on the right. The door is blocked by a light blue Round Dining Table and a rather larger brown Round Dining Table. This tele leads to Tetsuo's Pad, Nomad's house of soul, and Hotel Saloon. The reason for this is because:

"The maze isn't ready yet, they add new bits evey day." states gold hobba EggPasty. Apparently, people in Maze 3 were sending a Call for Help and EggPasty came, and told them to read the pink Sticky on the wall which some missed.

lauralol
06-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Ooooo thanks for info ;) I was in there earlier, rep added.

Flipitt
06-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Wow, great info. Rep added. :)

CarolineQT2774
06-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Thank you for the reps! :eusa_pray
They rotated the tele so that it is faced forward, like it was originally, but now a large yellow Round Dining Table (Plasto Furni) is blocking the way. Pink sticky still remains.

Rareoid
06-04-2005, 07:57 PM
Impetuous fixed this tonight.

06-04-2005, 08:21 PM
i know i was there and there were loads of ppl stuck there for hours on end trying to get in teleporter and then this one guy came in and said read stikie. I had just wasted 1 and a half hours trying to get through teleporter.

CarolineQT2774
06-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Before Habbo was down and I got disconnected, the Home Page said that the piece of furni blocking the tele has been moved. I wonder, if they did add anything, what did they add to the remaining Hallways?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!