PDA

View Full Version : BANK OF HABBO & LOADING FURNITURE

TJHughes.
10-01-2007, 04:52 PM
[All following content is taken from HabboDown. I am passing this on only]

The Bank Of Habbo
What is the bank of Habbo? Well, TBOH is something that has been tested on Habbo Fi (http://www.habbo.fi). It actually started off in November 2006, but has not been reported anywhere else. Is this something new for V12? Or is it Mei Ling's new gift for Habbo UK..?

TBOH is a way that you can buy coins with your Credits. You can buy them as Money Bags, Gold Bars, and Bronze, Silver, and Gold coins. These can then be placed and stacked in your Habbo room to show off your wealth! We think you may even be able to trade them with other players! (I cant speak Finnish, and don't have any credits on Fi to try.. It would also be a bit stupid if you couldn't)

Loading Furniture
Now, on Habbo Fi, furni in your room has to load. You see light silver spinning squares hovering over the places where furniture should be. Make maze's a bit difficult, and it'll cause more lag.. wouldn't it?

Screenshots
{} These images were taken from HabboDown.com {}

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Thread closed, this news has already been posted.

You
10-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Geeze, use the search button. - rep.

womanizer
10-01-2007, 04:57 PM
We all know? ;l

TJHughes.
10-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Someone brought it up on me so I thought it hadn't been posted.

No need to rep me, gawd.

womanizer
10-01-2007, 05:01 PM
It came out a month ago. Do you really think it hadnt been posted? ;l

TJHughes.
10-01-2007, 05:03 PM
SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW..

I had people PostMessage me asking about it after I posted a comment somewhere else.

You might have known. Others did not!! Get a haircut :D

Bryan84
10-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Like you said since Nov 2006, we have been here since then and know the news too. Nevertheless, thanks for the willingness to want to share.

womanizer
10-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Get a haircut? ;l How about you get out more.

Roboevil
10-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Loading Furniture
Now, on Habbo Fi, furni in your room has to load. You see light silver spinning squares hovering over the places where furniture should be. Make maze's a bit difficult, and it'll cause more lag.. wouldn't it?
The furni loading thing is there to reduce the lag.

TJHughes.
10-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Ah. OK :D

I thought it would be more laggey, nevermind :D

Sorry for re-posting this topic. Some were unaware of it.

PriceTags
10-01-2007, 05:47 PM
I can't help but notice you're precious over your rep...

Papershop
10-01-2007, 06:20 PM
load.[/I] You see light silver spinning squares hovering over the places where furniture should be. Make maze's a bit difficult, and it'll cause more lag.. wouldn't it?

You didnt even know the correct information yourself, so why post it? and its OLD OLD OLD. bye

dirrty
10-01-2007, 06:20 PM
ur like weeks old.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!