PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] safety bans >:P

Jase
06-04-2005, 06:07 PM
i hate them i still got mine on and i have emailed 5 times called for help 3 times and i got no answer its been a month since i was last on my old account and i am fed up now :(

Kardan
06-04-2005, 06:09 PM
I had one. My account safety banned for 4 months.
I emialed them they reply once you reply giving info to prove.

THEY NEVER REPLY BACK.

How did I get my account back, I got into Callie's party room back in December and Impetuous was there, She did it for me :P

So my tip: Hunt habbo staff down :P

Jase
06-04-2005, 06:10 PM
omg 4 months???? jeesh and i thought mine was bad >:P

Seacat
06-04-2005, 06:12 PM
safety ban is the worst thing you can get, to be honest id rather loose a bit of furni than wait for my accuont back. The last time i got a safety ban i waited 2 months to get it back :eusa_wall

Jase
06-04-2005, 06:12 PM
i am so gonna kill amber who is normaly at the helpdesk

Convictions
06-04-2005, 07:10 PM
I have a Safety Ban, if i'd have known the hassle i'd just 'Talked' the kid who goes to my school to give my furni back, he will give it back soon enough.

Woah, how annoying must that be to not have your best account for 4 months?

xRoyal
07-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Wow 4months thats along time. When you called for hlep and asked for a ban why didnt you say how long you wanted it for lol :s . I thought i had a keylogger so i asked for a safety ban for 7days and thats all it lasted for. lol

Interject
07-04-2005, 04:33 PM
I thought I was keylogged cos I was hacked out of the blue and all my rares were lost. I told habbo and they automatically put a safety ban on. I emailed them all the time and called for help all the time with no success or help. Then I met up with a hobba and he got the staff working on it and my account was unsafety banned as quick as lightening.

MY SAFETY BAN LASTED FOR : 1 WEEK. Its shocking some people wait 4 months! :O

2hd.
07-04-2005, 04:36 PM
its hard enough trying to get them these days

Jase
07-04-2005, 04:38 PM
hobbas won't answer my calls for help dang i am so fed up now

Henry-Mix
08-04-2005, 07:53 AM
^ EXACTLY my old account was being keylogged and he was taking my furni so I used the hhobba call and said "QUICK PUT MY ACCOUNT ON SAFTY BAN SOMEONES HI JACKED IT!"
and then nohting happened.....the guys took all my furni and 3 days later my account gets safety banned <_<

Seatherny
20-04-2005, 04:23 PM
I had mine for 3 Days

I just called for help, A Mod came, asked me security questions, sent me a new pass and I my safety ban was lifted

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!