PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING INTO HELPING RUN A HABBO FANSITE!!

TJHughes.
10-01-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm interested in helping to run a Habbo fansite. I haven't got enough ability to set up my own, but I'm experienced..

I understand alot of forums.
I can design slight alterations (like headings)
I can work well in a team
I have good ideas
I can moderate Forums
I can do allsorts really
:DPrivateMessage me if your interested in my talent.. :D

ScottDiamond
10-01-2007, 10:04 PM
You don't really have any talents, sorry. But I would look for someone who had fluent skills in PHP and MySQL.

dirrty
10-01-2007, 10:09 PM
so u want someone who does most of the work then

Ceoxe
10-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Can you design layouts?

redtom
10-01-2007, 10:48 PM
If you canrt set up a fansite your self then no one would want you as a 'co-owner' or what ever title meaning the same thing, the only reason people want 'co-owners' is to lift the presure of them selfs so they only have to do half the work and not every thing is depending on them.

I understand alot of forums. - What what way? you can read them, well its a start if you dont have admin xp or can skin forums then you dont really 'understand' them
I can design slight alterations (like headings) - Well most people can make 'slight' alterations
I can work well in a team - every one say it but can you really? take me for example I work great in teams when I'm with the person but over a computer or as staff on a website I'm no where near as good.
I have good ideas - Again most people do
I can moderate Forums - Well done you can mod! but you've posted no links to forums you've moded on or info on past xp
I can do allsorts really

To be a good co-owner or owner you really have had to have been there done it and got the t-shirt by this I mean you need past xp in all areas of a site.

And as Mr.geeza said people would look for people with skills in coding as that is the main part of websites so sorry but you don't have the skills needed to own or co-own a site, try getting jobs like forum mods and reporters then learn html and css maybe then a more advance type of coding like php, but you do need GOOD management skills and there not somthing you can learn by reading a book.

Teenager!
11-01-2007, 12:30 PM
I can understand a lot of things. I understand that lot. Can do simple layouts and basic HTML.

I also know how to make basic features :D

ScottDiamond
11-01-2007, 07:17 PM
so u want someone who does most of the work then

We would share the work, hence the name "Joint Owner".

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!