PDA

View Full Version : If you were given the oppurtunity to CHEAT on neopets, would you take it?

raspberrys
10-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Not as in taking NP from other people, but using programs to gain money. Would you take up on the opputunity to get a program?

Thread Closed by Dan (Super Moderator): Due to it being illegal on neopets.

brandon
10-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Probably yeah if I actually played the game still.
Why not?

T0M
10-01-2007, 11:18 PM
duh ye

bo$$
10-01-2007, 11:23 PM
If I still played, then
HELL YES
Lol.. :rolleyes:

aznn
10-01-2007, 11:23 PM
I guess, since we have the opportunity.
Why not lol.

efq
10-01-2007, 11:29 PM
O ye m8 i wud. i need da $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$*+*+*+*+*+*

bo$$
10-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Actually.. Now that I think about it I actually did have a "cheat" program at one time. Nothing major. It was called like.. *Removed* or something and it got items from the money tree before anyone clicked on it :P

Edited by Dan (Super Moderator): Please do not name these programs which are illegal to neopets, Thanks.

womanizer
11-01-2007, 12:22 AM
Ages ago [about 3 years] There was a program that generated money onto your account.

Art
11-01-2007, 12:24 AM
I was offered... i declinced.

TNT are very good at tracking down program users now-a-days...

raspberrys
11-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Well, i thought i'd just brag about a program I got off a site. It's not a free download, you have to have made a certain amount of posts to get different programs, because you need autorization to run them.

But this program is simular to a normal autobuyer, but it costs less points to get it from the site. It autobuys from the igloo ab for you, and only gets mainly 10k items. I left it on overnight and got a good 20 items.

*Images Removed*

And the night i left on... I cleared log half way through though :(

Edited by Dan (Super Moderator): Please do not name these programs which are illegal to neopets, Thanks.

Art
11-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Youll get caught leaving it longer then an hour.

It even says it on the site you got it from.

raspberrys
11-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Yes, I know. But ive ran it in sessions of 3 hours, spaced with atleast an hours gap, for a week, and haven't been frozen.

Anyway, I dont care, they've iced me countless times for 'abing' when I actually was a legit restocker - an awesome one too. Now its time to stop wasting hours at a keyboard trying to earn money.

edgeways
11-01-2007, 01:22 PM
This should not be allowed to be posted. This could be an attempt to keylog, and even if it did work neopets will freeze you eventually. Whats the point wasting time to cheat and then getting frozen? You will end up with nothing.

raspberrys
11-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Edgeways, im not even planning to post the link to the download at all. Not even if you beg me or PM me, im not bothered, find out yourself.

And i don't care if I get frozen, as I'm selling the money I get for runescape or REAL money. It's sad to spend your time playing neopets to achieve nothing. And yes, i did used to go on it 2 hours a day legit, I did have over 40mill, earned legit, then I get frozen for cheating when I didn't even cheat.

edgeways
11-01-2007, 06:06 PM
Then why post it if you aren't going to share with anyone? I earn over 1 mill legit depending on how much i played in the day.

letisix
11-01-2007, 06:17 PM
I did have one.

it was a *Removed* or something im anybody Know the site to get it from Pm me ;)

raspberrys
11-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Then why post it if you aren't going to share with anyone? I earn over 1 mill legit depending on how much i played in the day.

Yes, i do to legit restocking, and i restock on a legit account. *Removed*, however, I do on another account. So it's extra money for me at the end of the day.

aznn
13-01-2007, 01:41 AM
How I said in the last post,
I meant opportunity, Like I thought you meant TNT would be able to let you... Which is impossible ;o But I didn't actually think you'd have a program... Infact I didn't even know you could have programas on neopets

dirrty
13-01-2007, 01:42 AM
yes
i use cheats all every game i buy so i would.

cheating is what makes the games even more fun

edgeways
13-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Believe it or not programs for neopets have been around near the beginning, many of the richest players cheated though TNT has slowly caught up and got smarter. Now a days people get frozen quickly so theres really not much point in people cheating. Anyway cheating does not make games fun, it makes them boring quickly. Its like saying if you had a million thrones on habbo, theres not much fun in it.

Art
13-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Just say "NO!"

... at the programs... not TNT...

TheGayOne
13-01-2007, 02:47 PM
If i still played neo i would yea they freeze u for stupid reasons even if you dont cheat, so why not

Hargreaves
14-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Yes i would.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!