PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP READ!!!

Seagy
11-01-2007, 07:05 AM
Im doing desert treasure.
I was going to the ice monster. i ce defeated him and didnt get ice diamand but just restore pots and cakes, were are the parents?
I kno there frozen but were are they?
I need it cause i dont know were they are.

PLEASE HELP + REP AND MAYBE CASH!!

Sure
11-01-2007, 10:11 AM
The Ice Diamond

Note: Make sure you bring a way to teleport out after you kill the Kamil, otherwise your agility may be drained too low to get out using the obstacles.

Make your way to the icy area, north of Trollheim. Speak to the Troll child, and give him the cake. Speak to the troll child again, and he will tell you that a bad man made his mommy and daddy "freezy". Talk to him some more, and agree to unfreeze his parents if you get the diamond in return.
Walk through the gate, and talk to the ice troll. The ice troll tells you to beware of the icy winds that cut through the air, which lower your stats, and make you lose 1 hit point every six seconds.
Strategy: Don't forget to watch out for the wind and drink super restore, or regular restore potions.

Walk through the Ice Trolls (level-120-124) which use a melee attack. You need to kill five. With each one you kill, a chunk of ice falls away from the cave entrance.
Strategy: Use protect from melee. Keep watching the draining prayer and stats.

Go replenish your supplies. This is almost a must. Don't forget your climbing boots with spikes. When you're done, make your way to the ice area north of Trollheim; for the second time.
Strategy: You will now be fighting a strong ice monster. It would be best to wear you best dragonhide armour and use your best form of Ranged Attack. Also for the fight, bring about 2 Stat Restore Potions (4) and about 4 Prayer Potions (4). Fill the rest of your inventory with sharks and don't forget your Ectophial! I would also recommend that you bring a ring of recoil since the fight could come down to the wire.

Go to the ice gate, where the troll child is. Squeeze through the gate again, and go southeast (Watch out for the trolls!) to the cave entrance. Follow the path along, past the Ice wolves (level-124-132), and you will eventually come to a narrow path. When you walk past the narrow bit, you will feel an evil presence nearby. Put protect from melee on, and walk in further; Kamil (Level-154) will attack you.

Fighting Kamil is long and hard. He uses a freezing spell and a powerful melee attack. Remember your stats are still going to drain while fighting him. Kill Kamil, and he will drop two chocolate cakes and a super restore potion.
Strategy: To kill him, use protect from Melee and range or mage him. If he's freezing you too much, quickly switch to protect from magic and then back. This will trick Kamil into using melee for a few rounds while you have a chance to attack him without being frozen. For Magic attacks on him, use fire spells. They are the most effective. When the fight is over, make sure you have at least three pieces of food left.

After Kamil, follow the ice path, until you find yourself at a path of ice. Wear your spiked boots, and climb onto it. Remember you can drink your Super Stat Restoration potion to raise your Agility (http://www.zybez.net/skills.php?id=8).
This is a very long, icy path, so don't forget to eat while you're walking through it, as you do lose a fair amount of hit points. Keep walking until you reach an Ice Gate.

Go through the gate, and follow the path to the end, where you will find two ice-cubed trolls. Drink a dose of the super restore potion dropped by Kamil, and smash the ice block. You must use a melee weapon, or your fists, to break open the ice. Each ice block has 10hp, so it shouldn't be too hard to get the parents out.

Tell the parents that you let them out so that they would give you the diamond that the troll child promised, and you'll find out that the troll child had the diamond all along. The parents will take you back to the ice gate where their child is, and he will give you the ice diamond.

Hope that helps :).

Barwy
11-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Follow the ice path and you'll find them

Use the restore pots to keep your agility level up while doing it all. Good luck

Seagy
11-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Wich ice patch?

Matty
11-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Theys a path thats very hard to see, Just follow the path lol idk which way it goes. Click the little map in top right as you often can't see.

Seagy
11-01-2007, 02:54 PM
The path were i go to the little troll? the kind? who i gave the cake?

Who can help me and i can follow him to his parents?

JackBuddy
11-01-2007, 03:25 PM
I had this problem, I had to walk around untill i found the path, I used all my food up so i had 3 hp left before I teleported, I kept failling over!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!