PDA

View Full Version : gd way of making a move via msn

PenguinFluid
11-01-2007, 02:46 PM
ok to let some1 know your interested via msn- well ive made a guide lol
this has worked for me about 2 0r 3 times lol
ok here i go :

say hi etc on msn and what yo up 2 . now they always reply saying nuthing much wat about you . then u say im just looking on internet with my cousin/friend/neighbour. then u give her there addy (make a neqw addy up via msn and give it to her. then say sumin like i g2g now bye.

then a bit later or the next day log on this so calleed cousin/friend/neighbour addy u made that she has. stalttalking with her on that and say sumin like mycousin/friend/neighbour fancies u (meaning u fancy them) then say g2g now. log on ur normal msn another time and she will no ur interested. if she happens to ask you ifd u fancy her say dunno or maybe and then change the subject. this gives them a big hint that you like her. then if she hasnt already asked u out go on ure cousin/friend/neighbour account and say 'insertyournamehere' wants to no if ull go out with him. then once again wait andgo on ur normal account . if shes says yes then complete is shge says no then on ur main acxcount just say that u dnt and he was saying that because u did it to him.

ok long guide but o well enjoy
lol

:Hazel
11-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Or you could just do what every other normal person does and ask them out too their face.

OMGitsaROSS
11-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Or you could just do what every other normal person does and ask them out too their face.
Amen brother! :D

Adam!
11-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Far easier to go up to them n say "Will yew go out with me?" and they tell you straight away -Rolleyes-

OMGitsaROSS
11-01-2007, 03:23 PM
Or you could jsut go, I like frickin love you ;P then they r all like. I frickin luff yoo too xD

PenguinFluid
11-01-2007, 03:26 PM
i mean for these dudes who are too nervous lol

OMGitsaROSS
11-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Yea but then when you are in a relationship she is all like, no more secrets and lies
n you are all like ok
n she is like u lied to me
n u r like omg i did
n she is like *slap* dumped innit

craig♥
11-01-2007, 03:27 PM
errr, but wouldn't the girl get suspicious if you kept logging off then "your friend / cousin" logging on just to ask one thing?

Markness.
11-01-2007, 03:28 PM
it seems a bit sad actually, going to all that trouble

heres a way:
when the girl/guy says "what are you upto" or somthing like that, say "im talking to a really hot girl/guy on msn", she/he will take the hint and be all flattered, now make a moove =))

Adam!
11-01-2007, 03:29 PM
If you ask a girl out on msn, then you must be either a complete idiot or you don't love her as much as you say you do.

If you loved her, you wouldn't mind if she said no, face to face or not.

OMGitsaROSS
11-01-2007, 03:29 PM
No cuz they might think it is someone else!

Just say
what u up 2
they go nm u
u go thinkign about u
they r all ike wt?
n u go I FRICKIN LOVE YOO!:P

Fonejacker
11-01-2007, 04:00 PM
i mean for these dudes who are too nervous lol
I know a man who can make thoes nerves go away with one toke :D and a bottle of bud

xzl.
11-01-2007, 05:04 PM
xD I dont understand why you would ask over the net.. Maybe seeing as your nervous although its more 'smoother' if you ask face to face ^-^

Kanker.
11-01-2007, 05:58 PM
tbh over txt is better then msn, lawl at least that costs! [:

But face to face o friend to ask when your still there is better.

king_maxx
11-01-2007, 08:17 PM
ok to let some1 know your interested via msn- well ive made a guide lol
this has worked for me about 2 0r 3 times lol
ok here i go :

say hi etc on msn and what yo up 2 . now they always reply saying nuthing much wat about you . then u say im just looking on internet with my cousin/friend/neighbour. then u give her there addy (make a neqw addy up via msn and give it to her. then say sumin like i g2g now bye.

then a bit later or the next day log on this so calleed cousin/friend/neighbour addy u made that she has. stalttalking with her on that and say sumin like mycousin/friend/neighbour fancies u (meaning u fancy them) then say g2g now. log on ur normal msn another time and she will no ur interested. if she happens to ask you ifd u fancy her say dunno or maybe and then change the subject. this gives them a big hint that you like her. then if she hasnt already asked u out go on ure cousin/friend/neighbour account and say 'insertyournamehere' wants to no if ull go out with him. then once again wait andgo on ur normal account . if shes says yes then complete is shge says no then on ur main acxcount just say that u dnt and he was saying that because u did it to him.

ok long guide but o well enjoy
lol

Rofl God willinf, this is a joke or you may possibly be 13 years old. Asking girls out on the internet is gay anyways, nevermind making a fake account and all that **.

PenguinFluid
11-01-2007, 09:16 PM
yup im 13 ur obv agiest

TurtleJuice
13-01-2007, 11:32 PM
That guide would be better if the spelling was any good

God typical me , 4 Posts and Insulting people

Mentor
14-01-2007, 12:23 AM
o.0
Asking face to face. fine
asking over msn. ok
asking by text. ok
asking a firend to ask. If your really shy, maybe.
Pretending to be your friend/cousion or what ever to ask. Thats just a little bit to far dont you think?

Andeeh
14-01-2007, 11:31 AM
1 Thing. Why Would U Ask Them Out Over Msn?

Just Go Up To Them In R.l And Ask Them Out...

Still A Funny Guide :)

Blinger1
14-01-2007, 11:52 AM
you dont

brandon
14-01-2007, 11:57 AM
it seems a bit sad actually, going to all that trouble

heres a way:
when the girl/guy says "what are you upto" or somthing like that, say "im talking to a really hot girl/guy on msn", she/he will take the hint and be all flattered, now make a moove =))
I like that idea ^^

Blinger1
14-01-2007, 11:58 AM
I like that idea ^^
so do i :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!