PDA

View Full Version : Selling RS Santa hat and other stuff for Conquer Online dragon ball codes ($98USD)

BlueBBle
11-01-2007, 03:00 PM
I have quitted Runescape for like a year or so. If your interested in buying it for Conquer Online dragon ball codes which the prices are 15.99$ for 5. If you can buy me 6 codes of dragon balls (30). Thats about $98USD, Ill sell you the santa hat and full saradomin w/o sara hat. If you dont play conquer online and wish to buy my rs santa hat, all u need to do is follow a procedures of what to do. i dont scam and I can assure you will have a sucessful trading. I currently quitted Habbo Hotel and Runescape and I am playing a new game called Conquer Online, and if you think I am scamming. U can avoid this thread. I only need trust.

here is the link of what i have: http://bluebble.googlepages.com/runescapecopvpelite.JPG

PM if interested.

Skeens
11-01-2007, 03:06 PM
ive got 3 accounts all with alot of cash pm me?

TheMagicMen.
11-01-2007, 03:47 PM
I Can Buy The Codes, Can You Go First?

R
11-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Ill buy all the codes...

I can get vouches ;S

TheMagicMen.
11-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Too Slow =] lol

BlueBBle
18-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Sorry for late reply, I havent been on due to school work.

I just replied to those who sent me a PM.

Hm, I am not sure about considering going first for the santa hat because I just had 6 ppl messaged me asking to buy and asking me to go first.

Gahh, I dunno how to say but one thing I can tell u is that I am safe and I actually putted the santa hat on ebay. If u think I scam then I would lose rep on this forum and ebay. Ive been trying to sell for ages so please dont accuse I am a scammer.

I know Habbo Hotel is full of kids between 10 to the age of 18. But I dont want them stealing their parents' credit card. So I need someone that owns their own credit card and can pay for the bills. This would mean u must be a credit card owner that can purchase the codes. I surely need someone to go first. It would be hard for me to go first because i wouldnt know if u scam or not.

okay i g2g. pm or message me if your interested because i will give u the infos on how to buy my santa hat.

shank
18-01-2007, 11:19 PM
How much do you want for Santa?

deagle
18-01-2007, 11:33 PM
BlueBBle trusted. And it wasnt a year you quitted. It was summer since you last posted here i think.

BlueBBle
19-01-2007, 08:40 PM
thanks deagle.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Charles (Forum Moderator): Please do not imply that other forum members are unsafe.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!