PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Lillions Mod/ Manager Jobs On VB

PenguinFluid
11-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Ok This Is On www.rarehabbo.co.uk/forum (http://www.rarehabbo.co.uk/forum) . Send Pms On Forum , Here Or On This Thread

From Rarehabbo Forum :

Ok As Forum Staff Co-Ordinator The Following Jobs Are Open :
Events / Competition Staff : I Will Be Hiring A New Manager For These Shortly As Im Too Busy . The Manager Will Be Picked From The Sucessful Staff Applicants.
Moderators : 1Week Trial . Then After Users Will Be Selected To Become Super Moderators.
[ChHD] Official ClubbingHabbos Help Desk JobsHabbo Help Desk Jobs : Search beachyboy11 For HelpDesk . Manager Will Be Picked Aswell. Ooooooooer.
News Reporter : These Will Report News On The Site And Forum. A Manager Will Be Picked.
Rare Values Repoter : Same As News Reporters - Manager Will Be Chosen.
Graphics Staff : Must Send Example Of Their Work. Manager Will Be Selected.
PM Me With The Subject 'Insert Job Here' Application
The App Must Include Infomation You Think Is Relevant And Any Questions. I Will PM You Back If Theres Something I Need To Know That You Havent Included.
Thanks Good Luck
Fanta - ( Assistant Forum Manager , Forum Staff Co-Ordinator , DJ-Fanta )

Just Realised Thread Title Should Be Millions Instead Of Lillions Lol

?php?
11-01-2007, 09:57 PM
I don't think anyone would want to work for you fanta, Btw what was that you was posting about me on habforum coz u didn't get admin job? Your so immature, you couldn't even give an infraction right as a mod on habbox usa forum, let alone be an admin.

Edit by smiddy1234 (Admin) - Please do not have personal attack against other members.

Matt.
11-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Hi,
nice forum. I would just give you one little tip. On some of the forums on there it says

HTML code is On
That can be very dangerous. If it was my forum I would have it off.

?php?
11-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I agree with matt.

PenguinFluid
11-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I don't think anyone would want to work for you fanta, Btw what was that you was posting about me on habforum coz u didn't get admin job? Your so immature, you couldn't even give an infraction right as a mod on habbox usa forum, let alone be an admin.
o shut up being negative ur forum suked matte and i did infraction on habboxus rite some1 else informed me they had same bug/glitch watever
ill never give you a job in 99999 years but after then is kl

plz only post if ut app ing for a job

?php?
11-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Your Grammar is horrific, so is your spelling, so i dunno how younger users can read what you say, It wasn't my forum, it was a friends, and our sites were partnering up mate. get ure facts right again, and same bug or glitch, itisn't habbo mate it's vbulletin forum, It's highly unlikely, so just admit you were wrong and we will forget about it.

PenguinFluid
11-01-2007, 10:13 PM
ive reported for offtopic and stalking
anything u say may harm ur defence and be used against you

Jabba
11-01-2007, 10:16 PM
o shut up being negative ur forum suked matte and i did infraction on habboxus rite some1 else informed me they had same bug/glitch watever
ill never give you a job in 99999 years but after then is kl

plz only post if ut app ing for a job

I love the way that your saying that HabForum sucks however your using one of styles which the site designed. It really amazes me. :rolleyes:.

PenguinFluid
11-01-2007, 10:21 PM
im not ash designed it (drompo) tbh i fink its crap but ash is manager soooo

?php?
11-01-2007, 10:28 PM
lol i like the way ure trying to act like the law and stalking if anything you was going everywhere i went online!

PenguinFluid
11-01-2007, 10:39 PM
yup im a bad lawyer lol

?php?
12-01-2007, 07:33 AM
Wow i got an infraction..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!