PDA

View Full Version : ;o Its true

beer
12-01-2007, 01:54 PM
They really do freeze humans to try and make them live longer. (i got bored and was browsing wikipedia)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryonics

www.alcor.org

Discuss.

HUGECOOL
12-01-2007, 02:16 PM
They don't actually live longer. Its just a method of preserving the body so that if a cure for their cause of death was to be found in the future, it could be used to bring the person back to life.

Not sure if theres been any success with humans though.

PenguinFluid
12-01-2007, 02:21 PM
rumour is that walt disney is clincally frozen

beer
12-01-2007, 02:23 PM
They don't actually live longer. Its just a method of preserving the body so that if a cure for their cause of death was to be found in the future, it could be used to bring the person back to life.

ok lol.

And lol jake.

Charley
12-01-2007, 02:46 PM

What he said, I think.

:Hazel
12-01-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't think there has been any success so far with this but they are preserved for the future which i find freaky.

louder
12-01-2007, 03:36 PM
you cant keep a human alive longer by freezing them.. they would freeze to death + people need food + drink to live, so yeah.
it's just a way of preserving dead bodies for the future.

womanizer
12-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Do they soak ppl in vinegar.......

velvet
12-01-2007, 03:54 PM
rumour is that walt disney is clincally frozen

He was cremated.

'' The popular urban legend that Walt Disney was cryopreserved is false; he was cremated, and interred at Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery. "

louder
12-01-2007, 04:05 PM
He was cremated.

'' The popular urban legend that Walt Disney was cryopreserved is false; he was cremated, and interred at Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery. "

ooer, i was told he was frozen too, heard it when i went to florida.
i guess you can't beleive everything you hear, lol.

Seatherny
12-01-2007, 04:09 PM
He was cremated.

Ahhh k

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!