PDA

View Full Version : Science Coursework Help needed if you dont mind ;]

splatttt
12-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Well, people might say this should be in the Education section but i need as many peoples view as i can get..
So
I would like your views on

Should we feel chips and crisps to children?

This is my coursework and i would like to get some results from a variety of people ;]

Thanks!

Frank459
12-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Feeding crisps and chips to children is actually good, because the child can make up his/her own mind wether they like em or not. Its just like them not actually had any, and their friends say they are nice, and they want to taste them.

And it gives them some fat to live off of and more energy. So yah

We should feed children crisps and chips.

:Hazel
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
They are children at the end of the day and of course they should be allowed an unhealthy snack every so often. However feeding them this junk day in day out is another matter and can be classed as neglect, if you are not looking after your child properly. This is because as a result of this a child could end up obese.

cocaine
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
well at the end of the day, they can be good for you, (if consumed once in a while), or if you eat too many you might get illnesses like heart disease etc.

^.^
12-01-2007, 11:01 PM
its there choice imo if they want to have chips they can but they can deal with the consequinces as in obeisity not us lol.

Jamie!
12-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Yeah.. why shouldn't they? Just aslong as they don't eat them like everyday then it will be alright.

Jazza
13-01-2007, 12:18 AM
I wish coursework was as easy when I took my GCSEs And we should allow them to but not feed them to them

Kymux
13-01-2007, 01:19 AM
well they wont stop eating them so yes

Mentor
13-01-2007, 01:22 AM
give them a choice, they want chips they want chips, they dont, then they dont. simple as that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!