PDA

View Full Version : macdonalds

Chuck1993
06-04-2005, 10:59 PM
hi i am never goin to macdonalds again i won't say y but it is very disturbing what do u think of it

Mentor
06-04-2005, 11:03 PM
Im gussing you ither found a *present* in a meal, or heared one of the many storys about it?

anyway, teh stuff may be pretty rubbishy, but its fast, cheep, and tastes good. so i still like it.

Chuck1993
06-04-2005, 11:04 PM
no but i know plenty of TRUE storys about it

Fraz-man
07-04-2005, 12:05 PM
McDonalds is scum! I've seen the advert for the breakfast thing 'poridge at McDonalds?' Its probably just powered rubbish. I recommend you watch 'super-size me' in witch a man eats McDonalds for a whle year and see what its like to be fat as the americans.

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 05:10 PM
its Mc Donalds not Mac. This thread was made cuz 100s of others were made about the same thign and they got a huge responce. And you could just see what others said about it. Its cheap good and tasty.

Kezzo
07-04-2005, 05:32 PM
I don't hate it, but I don't love it. I thinks when they found out that McDonalds uses more than potatoes in their fries around 2002 or something took a while for them to figure out. But I think Burger King is worse, I got food poisoning from there :(

Jane
07-04-2005, 05:41 PM
McDonalds is scum! I've seen the advert for the breakfast thing 'poridge at McDonalds?' Its probably just powered rubbish. I recommend you watch 'super-size me' in witch a man eats McDonalds for a whle year and see what its like to be fat as the americans.

It was a month.....If he ate it for a year he'd either be dead, or extremely sick due to lack of food variation...

Kezzo
07-04-2005, 06:00 PM
McDonalds is just a whole bunch of processed **** which people think is divine. Even the salad is filled with junk!

Convictions
07-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Gah i hate the advert, it sends me in a fit of bad temper for 5 seconds after it, y'know the "Its what ieat and what i do" Wha? Whats the doing part :S

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 09:22 PM
How can anyone hate mcdonalds

*.Glitter.Rip.*
08-04-2005, 08:27 AM
I like Mc Donalds.

Rarelime
08-04-2005, 08:33 AM
I dont mind the odd McDonalds meal but i prefer Burger King's meals to McDonalds because atleast you get your moneys worth outta the meal.

G-flow
08-04-2005, 08:35 AM
eww.. i hate Mcdonalds, as i don't eat meat :) , though i admit i have nipped in for a Mcflurry once or twice lol.

Luayminator
08-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Lmao , I dont like their ice creams, taste like whip cream and butter

!.!.!Roxy!.!.!
08-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Mcdonalds is ok, I sometimes eat it when I'm out.I usually have a Big Mac.

GommeInc
08-04-2005, 11:14 AM
I hate Mc Donalds, I feel sick about 2 hours afterwards.

Fraz-man
08-04-2005, 01:57 PM
:iamwithst well sorry janneh,
Mcdonalds is still scum because of the fat in the burgers. No wonder americas so damn FAATTTTTTTTT!

micky.blue.eyes
08-04-2005, 06:25 PM
People people people, do you think McDonald's is the only company/restaurant with those 'pressents'??
I don't think so. No food is safe unless you produce your own crops and kill your own cows.
Here is a story of my teacher who worked in a meat factory: (True story)
He worked at a meat factory and when he and the other staff left the building to go home the cooling system wasn't turned on. So when they came back the next they the whole meat was full of worms and other bugs you don't want in your piece of meat.
What do you think the boss told them to do with the meat??
They had to was it and remove all the parts that were really rotten. The rest were used and went to the supermarket.
Yum yum. Nice steak.

So not only McDonald's has those 'pressents' everything has some problems we don't know about because they don't want us to know, ofcourse.
People do the dirties things with your food in restaurants.

Still want to eat?

Kezzo
08-04-2005, 07:36 PM
How can anyone hate mcdonalds
Cause its filled with junk?:eusa_ange

Mit
08-04-2005, 07:47 PM
i hate mcdonalds because they ldead children to believe their food is actually the right thing to eat. its rubbish, my cousin worked in one for about a week when he found out what was going on, spitting in drinks & burgers. not cooking food properly and rats in the kitchens he quit and got in touch with health and safety they put the mcdonalds under review for 5 months and it closed down in the end

Kezzo
08-04-2005, 07:52 PM
I do eat it, but not as much as I did before. I care about my health now ;)

Fraz-man
08-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Im the same as kezzo, i do go there with my family but i just say im not hungry because i am a thinker and i think about how much fat is in it and if they done something to it.

I still get forced to eat but im skinny as hell because all they eat is junk, while if i have junk for lunch i wont have tea.

whats the word where you think your fat but your skinny?

Kezzo
08-04-2005, 08:20 PM
erm, I'm not sure, since I stopped eating mcdonalds alot, I lost a bit of weight. I wasn't fat, but I wasn't very into sports cause I kept getting tired. The effects of McDonalds often can end up with the one word scare. Death.

micky.blue.eyes
08-04-2005, 08:40 PM
i hate mcdonalds because they ldead children to believe their food is actually the right thing to eat. its rubbish, my cousin worked in one for about a week when he found out what was going on, spitting in drinks & burgers. not cooking food properly and rats in the kitchens he quit and got in touch with health and safety they put the mcdonalds under review for 5 months and it closed down in the end
How can they spit in drinks?? There is a machine and you can see everything they do. Or is that just in luxemburg?

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
09-04-2005, 12:10 PM
iv neva had mcdonalds so i dno wot it tastes like but i hav heard loads of stories bout it so thts probs y i dnt want 2 eat it, the only fing i hav frm mcdonalds is a strawberry milkshake wen ma bruvas go up i get them ta bring me 1 bk but i dnt fink i am eva gna eat the food frm there!!!.... theres too much fat in it neways!! the only fing they got there 4 vegeterians is tht quorn burger fing n i dnt even like quorn so there no point in me eatin there!!!!!!

Fraz-man
10-04-2005, 07:55 PM
I GOT AN IDEA
We could get people on habbox and habbo to sign a petition saying about McDonalds is targetting kids with there 'get healthy' meals *coughs*.
Many kids go on habbo hotel, this could help kids who eat McDonalds realise the rubbish they put into McDonalds and how kids will tease you if you eat to much and become fat.

:eusa_clap

Kezzo
10-04-2005, 08:04 PM
In the happy meals they get that fruit bag, I have no idea what is in that stuff!

Fingerboots
10-04-2005, 08:10 PM
I hate McDonalds, it's foul, 'nuff said.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!