PDA

View Full Version : My Last Chance appeal..

mr.parasols
13-01-2007, 11:07 AM
I need some help, im unsure what to put :(

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1530/untitled2copyzd1.png

Then I go to appeaaal....

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3593/untitled77copyrd8.png

Then I acceppppt....

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9453/untitled88copyqm8.png

Then I need some idea's of what I can put that sounds really pursuasive.

Rashelly
13-01-2007, 11:10 AM
"Dear Jagex, I know you've caught me breaking the rules 10 times already, but I promise, I won't get caught again."

Joahh
13-01-2007, 11:10 AM
They basicly nearly all get accepted. Just put something like you have learnt from what you did and that you apoligse for the things you done.

mr.parasols
13-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Hmm some guy got 10 lvl 3 accounts perm banned, got to last chance appeal and posted the same appeal on each one (and spam on the last 2) and there was a 40% pass rate and one of the spam ones got through, Lol?

Joahh
13-01-2007, 11:15 AM
All of my banned accounts got unbanned 5 of them.

Imnotpure
13-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Just dont lie..they knw what uve done so tell them your sorry and want another chane

OmgK
13-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Whatever you do, do not threaten to blow up their head quarters.

Let me find my appeal for last chance.

Cant find the one that says 'we've decided to give you 1 last chance' but;

Dear Jagex,
I was fighting with my clan during a war vs. another clan and dont see anythi
ng wrong with what I've said during the war. I'll I did was see a scimi and f
elt bad I didnt get it and explain to wait for our leader.

I was also telling a friend to wait for our leader to get walk around to roun
d us up.

sincerly, Time Freeze.

Jagex,
I'd like to appolagise on behalf of myself. I can see my behavior wasent need
ed as the way I reacted. I was just joking around with a friend. My parents b
anned me from the computer for 1 week because of not duing me homework. I com
e back and boam banned from game now? :( I've payed lots for membership and p
layed activily on this game, I've gotten friends to play. Please lift my ban
-Freeze

Try something around there. :)

Mr.Luke
13-01-2007, 11:19 AM
"I'm sorry for what I have done. I have learned from my mistakes. I'm very sorry. I wont ever do it again" something like that?

mr.parasols
13-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Whatever you do, do not threaten to blow up their head quarters.

Let me find my appeal for last chance.

I tried that on the one that got denied (H) kidding:P

Mitch4?
13-01-2007, 11:21 AM
I wouldn't know having a clean record of course. :)

Just say your sorry but make it short and sweet, don't drab on.

raspberrys
13-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Say what you were going to do - pretend to kill yourself because runescape was the only thing worth living for and get your mum to sue.

Joahh
13-01-2007, 11:42 AM
You cant sue them read t & c they have alot of power over us

Bun
13-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Say that you are mentally ill and have no social life. You need RS to survive.

zak-x
13-01-2007, 12:00 PM
I swer this will work... Just say "i swer on my life this will not happen again i love jagex and runescape and its a shame to be banned and not to play such a great game like this again" and put some ectra stuff of yours..

Trust me it will work.

shank
13-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Why was you banned, I might be able to help.

Brody
13-01-2007, 01:31 PM
dear jagex
on the day the incident happened i was having problems at home with my family and i got very angry and just had to let it out im sorry for what i did and i realise it was a stupid mistake and i am im 100 percent sure if u give me another chance i know i wont let my anger get the better of me
from tringit

^.^
13-01-2007, 02:56 PM
they all get accepted please put:
" Dear Jagex i am a jagex mod Honest!!!, I got kidnapped by Saddam Hussein from a dating site and talking on msn and his alien friends commited statutory rape on me while going on my account and breaking the rules!!!!. " lol also post the response..

[Jay]
13-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Mention someting about how much time and effort you have put into your account and all that money youve wasted buying membership...
O by the way what did you do?

mr.parasols
13-01-2007, 03:26 PM

Dear jagex,
I hope you sympathise with me and unban my account, I havent got much else other than runescape, I've lost the only friends I ever had, I've lost my parents, and all I have left is an Aunt and Runescape, I think I made the mistake because there has been some really tough times at home and I just havent been able to cope, and what I did felt like the only escape, but I realise it isnt.

Dear jagex,
When I was banned, I felt the only happiness drain from my life. After losing my parents, the only thing that keeps my going is playing on runescape. No one knows who I am in runescape, and so im treated like everyone else, the complete opposite to what happens to me at my school. I wish you could make my life once more enjoyable, it is my only way out of what im going through.

^.^
13-01-2007, 03:28 PM
go for number 2, number 1 makes me feel sad :O

[Jay]
13-01-2007, 03:29 PM

Dear jagex,
I hope you sympathise with me and unban my account, I havent got much else other than runescape, I've lost the only friends I ever had, I've lost my parents, and all I have left is an Aunt and Runescape, I think I made the mistake because there has been some really tough times at home and I just havent been able to cope, and what I did felt like the only escape, but I realise it isnt.

Dear jagex,
When I was banned, I felt the only happiness drain from my life. After losing my parents, the only thing that keeps my going is playing on runescape. No one knows who I am in runescape, and so im treated like everyone else, the complete opposite to what happens to me at my school. I wish you could make my life once more enjoyable, it is my only way out of what im going through.

erm both make you sound really sad but i would have to say 2 :)
Edit* think about how many people have done that before those kinds of emails are not really belivable i would say go for something more orginal :)

Also what did you do??

mr.parasols
13-01-2007, 03:30 PM
erm both make you sound really sad but i would have to say 2 :)

I have that impression on people :8 Lol

Brody
13-01-2007, 03:31 PM
number 1

Royal
13-01-2007, 04:07 PM
I'd say number 2, but I hope what you said isn't true :'(

Test:Tube:Baby
13-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Dear jagex

im dying

they cant say no to that :D

crans
13-01-2007, 04:13 PM
hey i aint saying it, but if u make a noobish excuse up it normally works, they hate the 'big tlak' ive seen appeals like 'it wasnt me on my acc, i use same pwz to msm plz only my gf knows it' and that was for scamming, and my mate's appeal got accepted.. lol.

Lord_Gig
13-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Sorry if your parents are really dead and all but if it's not true, joking about something like that to get an account back is kinda sick dude...

Sly
13-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Sorry if your parents are really dead and all but if it's not true, joking about something like that to get an account back is kinda sick dude...
I was thinking the same. Instead of making up some sick joke, just explain to them what happened and say it'll never be done again and so on. It worked for me when my friend got be perm banned for pass scamming.

Lord_Gig
13-01-2007, 04:25 PM
I don't want to give you my advise until i know what you're banned for :)

ssricky
13-01-2007, 04:27 PM
just say you apologize for breaking the rules and you learnt from your mistakes

Disento
13-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Tell them that you're a frequent user and you understand that you have broken the rules and you are extremely resentful. Say that it would be beneficial to them to give you a last chance as you have a high reputation and you feel that you help with their promotional process as you have had several friends register whom are now frequent users. Or something along the lines of that.

--ss--
13-01-2007, 04:30 PM
lol say you was imature until you got a beating to set you back on the right path ?
jsut make it sound like your desprate and rs is your life :rolleyes:

Lord_Gig
13-01-2007, 04:32 PM
It's all about money for Jagex, tell me something How many days of members did you have? If you had like... 20+ days left i bet they'd keep it banned so you'd have to make a new account and pay for members again -.-

crans
13-01-2007, 04:36 PM
I have like 200 lol.

Sly
13-01-2007, 04:37 PM
I don't want to give you my advise until i know what you're banned for :)
He was banned for swearing.

Lord_Gig
13-01-2007, 04:39 PM
Perm banned for swearing? that's so lame -.-

Just go "Well i'm sure you've swore in real life before, everyone makes mistakes, even you jagex bugs don't make themselvs, they are caused by MISTAKES made in updates."

mr.parasols
13-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Ahwell, I used neither of the ones I posted before, I made one on the lines of what ssricky posted. Thankyou all, now the long wait haha!

raspberrys
13-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Lol i wonder why you didn't use Lord_gig's reason e.e

R
13-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Reply yet?

mr.parasols
13-01-2007, 07:19 PM
No reply, could take agess.

raspberrys
13-01-2007, 07:33 PM
My one for bad name has been pending for 3 days so far, so they could be considering what I asked of them.

OmgK
13-01-2007, 07:35 PM
oh the appeal system has been down btw. ^^

:Delirium
13-01-2007, 07:47 PM
I got perm banned for saying free gem cutting >.> how stupid is that? I just explained what free gem cutting is and said i was sorry. I will never EVER EVER do any trust trading EVER Again. Im on last chance, 1 report and im gone.

mr.parasols
13-01-2007, 08:18 PM
oh the appeal system has been down btw. ^^

How do you know that ;S

R
13-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Because it was on homepage.
Its back now though.

mr.parasols
13-01-2007, 08:36 PM
How long ago was it on the homepage???

I also sent a customer service message :

Dear Jagex,

Im awaiting to recieve review of my ban appeal, and im just wondering how long the time frame is for a review of an account? I've heard from some runescape players that the appeal system has been down, and others have told me they have been waiting months for their reviews on their own ban appeals.

Sincerely, Tringit.

R
13-01-2007, 08:38 PM
How long ago was it on the homepage???

I also sent a customer service message :

Dear Jagex,

Im awaiting to recieve review of my ban appeal, and im just wondering how long the time frame is for a review of an account? I've heard from some runescape players that the appeal system has been down, and others have told me they have been waiting months for their reviews on their own ban appeals.

Sincerely, Tringit.
Bad move imo.

mr.parasols
13-01-2007, 08:39 PM
How long ago was it on the homepage?

Calum
13-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Dear jagex,

If you dont unban my account i will come to your HQ and rip out your salty man parts and hang andrew gower infront of you, bear inmind andrews secret life is Bin Laden so id be carefull watch your rucksacks, once again im willing to kill you and and hax0r over the jagex website and make it pink if you dont unban my account.

Thanks
Mr.Blooby

shank
13-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Dear jagex,

If you dont unban my account i will come to your HQ and rip out your salty man parts and hang andrew gower infront of you, bear inmind andrews secret life is Bin Laden so id be carefull watch your rucksacks, once again im willing to kill you and and hax0r over the jagex website and make it pink if you dont unban my account.

Thanks
Mr.Blooby

Let's make it even more beter.
Dear, Andrew and Paul.

If you don't unban my friend called Tringit, I will rip your mother's guts out. I advise you listen to me, or I'll take your MILS pl0x.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!