PDA

View Full Version : Moparscape

Swinkid
13-01-2007, 12:31 PM
you know moparscape how can icreate my own public one?!?

Edited by Lµke (Forum Moderator): Private servers are not open for discussion on this forum. Thread Closed.

Unban Slixor
13-01-2007, 12:33 PM
dude why the hell dont you post this in moparscape forums "/

redtom
13-01-2007, 12:36 PM
It's not hard I made a really good one with the whole map populated with people and shops, but then my comp blow up, and by the time I got the data back I had stopped playing runescape.

And yeah use the morarscape forums, btw your not allowed to talk about morarscape, loads of people started talking about it in the runescape forum at one point and the threads got locked / deleted and we got told not to talk about it.

Swinkid
13-01-2007, 12:42 PM
dude why the hell dont you post this in moparscape forums "/

It's not hard I made a really good one with the whole map populated with people and shops, but then my comp blow up, and by the time I got the data back I had stopped playing runescape.

And yeah use the morarscape forums, btw your not allowed to talk about morarscape, loads of people started talking about it in the runescape forum at one point and the threads got locked / deleted and we got told not to talk about it.
ah forgot bout there buti was on this forum so....

Jahova
13-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Just a little question... What is this moparscape you speak of?

redtom
13-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Just a little question... What is this moparscape you speak of?

Runescape Private Severs

In other words its your own runescape what you can edit and you can make your self a admin (and you get all the admin power they do on normal runescape eg change all lvls to what ever you want (above 99) get any item and so on)

There fun at first but if you are't that good with the coding of the game then you run out of stuff to do.

Blob
13-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Runescape Private Severs

In other words its your own runescape what you can edit and you can make your self a admin (and you get all the admin power they do on normal runescape eg change all lvls to what ever you want (above 99) get any item and so on)

There fun at first but if you are't that good with the coding of the game then you run out of stuff to do.

Bit like a habbo retro?

redtom
13-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Bit like a habbo retro?

I would't know I've never used a habbo retro before, I try but they never seem to go past the log in screen.

Oni
13-01-2007, 07:21 PM
I was going too be mean until i realised your from Swindon :).

Swinkid
10-02-2007, 12:26 PM
LOL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

paradox
10-02-2007, 12:28 PM
I want to know aswell

redtom
10-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Old topic, and read what me and other people have posted.

paradox
10-02-2007, 01:16 PM
i ment how to make one

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!