PDA

View Full Version : Need profit: since when?

Spectate
13-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Well, I recently started playing habbo again after a year off, and one change that I've noticed is a sudden need for 'prof'. When I used to play and trade, people used to just go about their business, trading what they wanted and maybe making a bit of profit if they trade well (as far as I remember). So I'm just curious, when exactly did all this "need prof", "will only trade for prof" rubbish start? Just seems to me like people are greedy and too lazy to earn profit quietly.

-:Undertaker:-
13-01-2007, 03:02 PM
If you do a Furni Shop the whole point of it is to make profit, I don't mind adding a few norms for a Rare that I want but sometimes I get annoyed when people say "I WANT MORE PROFIT"

Spectate
13-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah, but if the person running the shop knows that they want to make profit, why do they have to state it? It's not as if somebody will then go "ohhh he needs profit, I'll go and give him some". I'm more willing to give profit to those who don't state that they need profit, than those who do.

hyperlink
13-01-2007, 03:38 PM
i noticed this too when i had a year off. i never put anything like this and use to make around 10 hc profit a day. if you notice a lot of the shops you go in which have this sign are norm shops or shops with few or rubbish rares. 1 day thell learn that it attracts more cutomers not to put this.

Lozzoling
13-01-2007, 04:00 PM
It started about a year and a half ago.

To be honest it makes it more like the real world.

Jazza
14-01-2007, 07:52 PM
If you do a Furni Shop the whole point of it is to make profit

Not always. I opened my first furni shop to get profit, but everytime I reopened since then it's just been to get rid of stuff I don't need like the rares I buy out of catalogues then decide are crap lol. But great point Spectate

Hurts
14-01-2007, 08:16 PM
In my shop i require profit always :) people don't have to use furni shops.. if they want a lodge corner for 3 credits well they can buy credits and get it from the catalogue.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!