PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Dj Decks.

:Delirium
13-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Dj Decks are being given out in almost ALL the comps as prizes.

Heres my story:
Preeminence got permanent banned for hacking/scamming people, he lost 84 Dj Decks (checked his room right after he got permed, and counted), and the dj decks were in a certain order/layout. After the music poll, (seeing as i have won it my self and won a dj decks) the whole setup in his room changed, the dj decks count is lowered.

Does this mean Habbo Staff are accesing his account and taking the dj decks and using them for prizes? Your thoughts please.

Moved by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator) from Habbo UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct section in future.

Disento
13-01-2007, 07:41 PM
No as they send them as gifts from the catalogue.

RadioShack
13-01-2007, 07:42 PM
habbo staff don't have to access his account to remove furni, they can do it themselfs like mods can pick up furni etc..

Anyway, i dunno. I wouldn't have thought they would need to do that anyway seeing as they can get furni anytime they want. So i don't think so.

-:Undertaker:-
13-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Wouldn't suprise me, but they have a right too I guess because that person was permed and no longer can use them.

Fart
13-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Loools! Why would they do that when they can have like 2000000000000 dj decks when they want?? And they send them gift rapt
So impossible

13-01-2007, 07:51 PM
If thats the case, why did the dj decks layout in his room change? and why did the count of the decks drop? theyre around 70 something now, used to be 84 ? Habbo staff might actually take the decks because, why put new ones into cirrculation when theres already some in a banned account. It all comes to a point. Its up to you to see it.

GoldenMerc
13-01-2007, 07:55 PM
no,That would be classed as kinda stealing,Well what if this person got unbanned.They would have to add them again ;P

Tristan
13-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Habbo staff would find out that he was hacking/scamming people how?
Also, they wouldn't. He could appeal against his ban and get it lifted. They wouldn't take it.

13-01-2007, 07:58 PM
no,That would be classed as kinda stealing,Well what if this person got unbanned.They would have to add them again ;P

Habbo actually says in the terms and condititions that you don't actually own the furni, they do.

It makes sence, they don't see the point of putting more in circulation so they take soem from his room.

F32
13-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Great news.

Yoshimitsui
13-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Maybe you counted wrong? No offence buy maybe!

13-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Uhh dude, undertaker is right, in terms and conditions it says habbo owns the furni, and he DID hack people, he hacked Anneful , Chipzz , etc. He is Disembodied. And I doubt he can apeal for that ban. Habbo have 100% to take the furni. Also i didnt, i counted 3 times in a row.

Vibes
13-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Interesting news, can't be sure if its genuine but without a doubt they have the rite to do that

GoldenMerc
13-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Thats Justin,he also hacked Ecko,Nyxta

crans
13-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Wouldn't suprise me, but they have a right too I guess because that person was permed and no longer can use them.

no thats a lie, there not allowed to take furni NO matter what.

if you see a moderator report him/her ;]

few moderators have been fired for picking up furni on banned accounts and SELLING it via Ebay which i wont name.

even if your banned they can't take your furni as it counts as (theif)

Ellis.
13-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Even if he was unbanned, he still wouldn't get back the 14 or so DJ decks that were taken from him since they have the right to take them away anytime.

Andeeh
13-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Nope I Dont Think So... :D

13-01-2007, 09:20 PM
no thats a lie, there not allowed to take furni NO matter what.

if you see a moderator report him/her ;]

few moderators have been fired for picking up furni on banned accounts and SELLING it via Ebay which i wont name.

even if your banned they can't take your furni as it counts as (theif)

As far as I know it says Sulake own the furni not us.

Markness.
13-01-2007, 09:23 PM
furniture is the sole property of sulake, so they have the right to take it

theres a lot of sneaky wee things in the T&C's :o

Energizer
13-01-2007, 10:54 PM
There is 84 Decks still so obviously they havent been taking them

crans
13-01-2007, 11:16 PM
Even if he was unbanned, he still wouldn't get back the 14 or so DJ decks that were taken from him since they have the right to take them away anytime.

yes he will if he uses player support, either way teh FURNI is yours, not sulakes.

you rightfully own it.

Boxiel
13-01-2007, 11:20 PM
I don't think so.. Tbh DJ decks are the fav.

13-01-2007, 11:28 PM
1.8 The User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or services obtained from the Website. All our intellectual property rights and those of persons providing content to the site are fully reserved.

2.3 Sulake UK Ltd has no obligation to monitor the Website. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Chat Room and Message Boards and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. Habbo reserves the right to terminate your access to the Chat Room and Message Boards, or the Site at any time, without notice, for any or no reason. The Habbo Hotel Moderator shall treat all colleagues and customers and suppliers on their merit irrespective of sex, age, marital status, colour, creed, race, ethnic or national origin.

2.4 Sulake UK Ltd reserves the right at all times to disclose any information it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.

3.4 To the full extent permitted by law, the User agrees that Sulake UK Ltd will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any indirect or consequential or exemplary loss, including but not limited to loss of business opportunities, data, goodwill, projects, or profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, the Website, or any of its contents and materials, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Website or any such contents, or any other matter relating to the Service.

7.3 Sulake UK Ltd may from time to time withdraw additional Enhanced Services or make certain Enhanced Services available. These Enhanced Services will always be subject to charge.

9.2 Sulake UK Ltd reserves the right, at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and Sulake UK Ltd accepts no liability to you or any third party as a result.

It's their furni, they say they can terminate the service at any time.

PTER
14-01-2007, 01:50 AM
First of all, no one took his furni, although they DO have the right to take it. As many people said in this thread, furniture belongs to Sulake and they CAN take it at any time but with a reason.

He still has 84 decks. This thread is talking about something that never happened..

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9886/stupidbc0.gif

HabsAMillion
14-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Loools! Why would they do that when they can have like 2000000000000 dj decks when they want?? And they send them gift rapt
So impossible

Fart is right. Habbo staff can script, but normal Habbos can't. Why have 80 when you can have 2 million? And Fart is partially wrong. Habbo can gift wrap things which are already open. When i got my 2 Petal Patches from the weekly Film Review competition, I would've given them back if Habbo stole them! Wow! 532 crerdits of furni!

RadioShack
14-01-2007, 10:01 AM
First of all, no one took his furni, although they DO have the right to take it. As many people said in this thread, furniture belongs to Sulake and they CAN take it at any time but with a reason.

He still has 84 decks. This thread is talking about something that never happened..

lol well done for finding it out, :P

+Rep for that.

Lozzoling
14-01-2007, 03:38 PM
PETIR, that was a quality animation, +rep

Pitch
14-01-2007, 04:16 PM
terms and conditions do not apply if they do something that is illegal. Just like a law that said kill tony blair would not be a true law. The furniture may be in their servers, but it is in his account, which is not their property.

PTER
14-01-2007, 04:24 PM
terms and conditions do not apply if they do something that is illegal. Just like a law that said kill tony blair would not be a true law. The furniture may be in their servers, but it is in his account, which is not their property.

Lol, isnt it their property? Its like you, paying for an appartment. You do have the right to claim its yours, but its still theirs?

I dunno, thats just how I see it =P

HabsAMillion
15-01-2007, 05:47 AM

Good high-quality animation. +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!