PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row help [Xbox Live]

ScottDiamond
13-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Hello.

On saints row when I'm online playing I see alot of people with a tie on. Do you know where to get them? I can't find them in purchase clothing, nor wardrope / body.

Rep to all who help. :)

Azul
13-01-2007, 10:16 PM
I think it's DLC. Try the marketplace, there are also some maps there too, but they aren't free.

kano
13-01-2007, 10:49 PM
you have to by a shirt and it comes with a tie

Revivalry
14-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Completing online games gains you money for your online character on saints row, any money you have in single player does not count towards your multiplayer character. On the multiplayer main menu simply select the wardrobe, purchase a shirt which should also display a tie. If not look around and you should find one. Remember to win some online matches first to gain money =]

ScottDiamond
14-01-2007, 11:23 AM
I've lookd at the two work shirts that I thought a tie would come with and it isn't there. :S

I'll have a look around other ones. Btw, it's not in the download marketplace. +Rep to all :)

Edit: I've tried all and it isn't there. Lol. However, when you buy a work shirt it says for exampe (What I'm looking for):

Black / White

I thought white was the tie, but there isn't a tie. :S

Agent 47
14-01-2007, 01:03 PM
I've lookd at the two work shirts that I thought a tie would come with and it isn't there. :S

I'll have a look around other ones. Btw, it's not in the download marketplace. +Rep to all :)

Edit: I've tried all and it isn't there. Lol. However, when you buy a work shirt it says for exampe (What I'm looking for):

Black / White

I thought white was the tie, but there isn't a tie. :S
If you look in the colour/style options, if you scroll through it should say "white/black w/tie" or something similar.

ScottDiamond
14-01-2007, 01:13 PM
I can't see it. :S

Has anyone got a shirt and tie ?

ScottDiamond
14-01-2007, 02:16 PM
This is very annoying now as I have everything apart from the tie :P

Breakfloor
14-01-2007, 02:22 PM
why not ask a player?

ScottDiamond
14-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Because they are too busy playing to explain.

ScottDiamond
14-01-2007, 03:45 PM
It's OK - i've found out how now. I was wearing a necklace. :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!