PDA

View Full Version : [Porosity Needs help!] Some Desert help, I give +rep to all helpful posts!

Porosity
14-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Hey, Im doing a quest where you have to go into the desert, past shantays pass and then into a place called Sophanem.

My problem is that when I get to the gate ( sophanem is surrounded by a huge wall) the guard says that the place is under quarantine and that noone is allowed in or out.

I need to get in there to start the quest.

If anyone has any useful info or tips on how to get by the guard, please post.

I give rep to all helpful replies :)

deagle
14-01-2007, 01:50 AM
Quest name?

Porosity
14-01-2007, 01:53 AM
Itchlarins Little helper

And I have the kitten from gertrude aswell.

deagle
14-01-2007, 01:54 AM
Start the quest by talking to the Wanderer, situated northeast of the gate to Sophanem. She reacts strangely to your cat and asks you to take it away. Ask her why and she will offer to show you a secret passage into Sophanem if you take it away. When you do so she still requires another favour of you before she shows you. Give her a full waterskin and a tinderbox. She hypnotises you and you find yourself in the town.

Would that help?

Porosity
14-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Ooher your quite an expert :D

Ill try that and see what happens.

+rep :)

^.^
14-01-2007, 09:21 AM
you have to talk to the wanderer a bit behind the gate he puts you under spell and gets you in their you have to tele or find a crack in the city to get out when your done..

Royksopp
14-01-2007, 09:52 AM
a bit i think south of the gate there is a wanderer talk to her and you get put inside there

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!