PDA

View Full Version : What will it feel like when you leave school?

Fraz-man
07-04-2005, 12:16 PM
If your still at school, you think it will never end and you want to be a grown-up, but you dont want to. I wondered about it and at school we have boundrys, we dont go everywhere, we dont travel the world. But when the end of school finally comes you dont want it to end.
You probably wont see your friends again because they might have moved away.
You wont be able to ask that girl/boy you've fancied since you started school 'will you go out with me?' because she/he will have left aswell.

It gives me a feeling inside my stomach that i makes me want to cry and i dont want to leave it all behind but you have to in the end. And then you will have no boundrys, you wont be limited to what you have to do. I dont want to leave school...

(im talking about high-school or secondary school as some people like to call it).

Angel-Light
07-04-2005, 12:25 PM
I had experienced that when leaving primary school to go to high school. I don't know why but I just cried for ages while getting ready and getting back into my school uniform as I had to get my photo's taken with my special achievement shield. Happy days. The conga around the school was funny.

As for High school, I don't know what I will be like... I will most probs be upset, I'm gonna experience some good byes by the end of next year as some pupils are allowed to leave by then =[ -gets tissues ready- :(

Mr.Kylee
07-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Aw those were the days :') I remember when I left primary school was kinda hard but you all will get over it.

scottish
07-04-2005, 12:33 PM
It Rocked Leaving Primary School :s

Fawne
07-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Frankly i can't wait to leave school and get abit more independence.
But yeh, there are dis=advantages to leaving school.

- Regretting not doing things you could've done.
- Leaving some friends behind that u didn't have much contact with, when you should've.

But also there's a long-life ahead of you. Some people feel that school is the end. (Yeh i know) But it isn't.
I just can't wait to leave, being so close to it.

Fraz-man
07-04-2005, 12:50 PM
you just made a point there.... :love7:

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Most people say atm they will be very happy and stuff, I say so too , but I know ill miss it when i grow up and life is much harder

Kezzo
07-04-2005, 05:37 PM
It Rocked Leaving Primary School :s
Leaving Primary was a dream come true for me :eusa_pray
I can't wait till I leave school properly after uni, I wonder what it'll be like.

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 09:25 PM
I cant wait for uni +3 years+

Re-Call
08-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Leaving Primary School Was horrible for me having to go to a big school new friends and my brother kept teasing me about they put your head in the toilets and flush the chain - That really scared me, But when i got there after the 1st few weeks it was excelent! Lol

But leaving Senior School was the best thing happened to me! in my life the thought of
- NO SCHOOL!
- NO HOMEWORK!
- NO LESSONS!
- NO EXAMS!
Best thing :D. in june i'd of been out of school for 2 years and for 1 1/2 of those years im in work :) (The other 1/2 was playing haha!). But i wasn't a school person so you might think different to me any chance to get out of school i took.

Fraz-man
08-04-2005, 08:03 PM
IM TALKING ABOUT SECONDARY SCHOOL OR HIGH SCHOOL NOT PRIMARY SCHOOL!

ullie
08-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Leaving Primary School Was horrible for me having to go to a big school new friends and my brother kept teasing me about they put your head in the toilets and flush the chain - That really scared me, But when i got there after the 1st few weeks it was excelent! Lol

But leaving Senior School was the best thing happened to me! in my life the thought of
- NO SCHOOL!
- NO HOMEWORK!
- NO LESSONS!
- NO EXAMS!
Best thing :D. in june i'd of been out of school for 2 years and for 1 1/2 of those years im in work :) (The other 1/2 was playing haha!). But i wasn't a school person so you might think different to me any chance to get out of school i took.
lol wait till you get a job, you'll wish you were at school

Fraz-man
08-04-2005, 08:16 PM
ullie you have one of the most sensible answers out of these whole people.

Have you got a job? Do you prefer school more? Do you miss your friends?

Tell me more, i would like to know.

Re-Call
08-04-2005, 11:54 PM
lol wait till you get a job, you'll wish you were at school

I do have a job :P if you read my post it said i have been in work for 1 year & 1/2

WORK RULES!
SCHOOL BITES!

& I don't wish i was back at school it really REALLY! Bites

GommeInc
09-04-2005, 12:03 AM
I dont actually know, I leave in the end of June after the GCSE's and never really had time to think about it. Probably rest and relaxation then college induction days and so forth

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
09-04-2005, 12:17 PM
If your still at school, you think it will never end and you want to be a grown-up, but you dont want to. I wondered about it and at school we have boundrys, we dont go everywhere, we dont travel the world. But when the end of school finally comes you dont want it to end.
You probably wont see your friends again because they might have moved away.
You wont be able to ask that girl/boy you've fancied since you started school 'will you go out with me?' because she/he will have left aswell.

It gives me a feeling inside my stomach that i makes me want to cry and i dont want to leave it all behind but you have to in the end. And then you will have no boundrys, you wont be limited to what you have to do. I dont want to leave school...

(im talking about high-school or secondary school as some people like to call it).

u can ask him/her out coz all u have 2 do is get there number wen i left primary skool i didnt want 2 coz i didnt want 2 leave all ma m8s but i still keep in touch wiv them n ive even bin out wiv 1 of the lads tht went 2 ma primary skool :D

Bloodkanekiller
09-04-2005, 12:34 PM
kinda sad ill move to america and i wont see my mates

misspartyqueen
09-04-2005, 12:45 PM
yeah i miss my primary skool it was mixed but now i go to a all girls school and it just not the same :p

:.bEx.:
09-04-2005, 12:58 PM
I thought i would miss primary skool, cause i had such good m8s there and stuff.
and wen i went up to secondary i went wid no1 from mi primary skool, which at first i fort i wd h8 but i fink its the best fing dats eva happened to me. the m8s i have now are the best ppl i have eva met, i cant imagine life widout dem.
as for leaving secondary skool, seems a far way off for me as im onli year 9 now, but god time goes sooo quickly!!! 2 years and i will onli ave a lil time left!
i dont realli like the thought of time progressing cause exams and stuff scare me, i think sats sound scary...but gcses gawd!!!
but wen the time comes to leave i spose ill ave mixd feelings, another stage of mi life will be over but a new part of it will just be begining...college!
u neva no what the future will bring :eusa_danc

Homosexual
09-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Only one thing to say

Sad!

09-04-2005, 01:03 PM
Only one thing to say

Sad!

Sad? whats sad?

Homosexual
09-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Leaving school... Because you might not see you friends :(

09-04-2005, 01:08 PM
ooo lol i fort u meant the thread woz sad in the non-boohoo way :p

i agree will be upsetting :(

Max
09-04-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm scared to go on in life after leaving school..I'm scared that everyone will let me go and that I will have to do it myself, no teachers that moan every time..No parents telling you to do your very best at school.
It scares me :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!