PDA

View Full Version : Buying Habbo Selling Runescape

Bujin
15-01-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm buying Habbo Hotel, i used to play runescape with my friend but i just cannot stand it anymore, i have guthix top and legs, worth around 1.4 - 1.5mill + maybe? like i said i haven't played it for a while.

I don't have Money on runescape so don't say 55k per my hc or something, i may do that but not right now.

I'll buy somebody membership if need be, although i'd rather just sell the guthix top and legs, i haven't been on this forum that much, and as you can see i have tons of infractions, but that's only because i hate the staff here.

I'll take a throne for the guthix top and legs, and i will not go first, i don't care what vouches you get. i'm sick of little 12 year olds lying about vouches and then me getting jammed up the rear end. if you don't trust me, then good on you. I'm 20 years old, and i don't trust a 13 year olds i know in real life let alone on the internet.

I do have a couple of friends who are on here, i doubt they will vouch for me though, i have been on habbo since early 03, and i don't wish to have my account banned. so i won't be scamming you.

Thanks in advance, Joshua.

Royal
15-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Guthix Platebody and Legs are around 700k - 800k max.

Bujin
15-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Guthix Platebody and Legs are around 700k - 800k max.

why does it say people are selling the top for 600k just for the top then? you tryin to rip me off or something? or has the price drematicly decreased since i last played?

edit: how many hc sofas could i get for it then?

Cwmbran
15-01-2007, 12:57 PM
why does it say people are selling the top for 600k just for the top then? you tryin to rip me off or something? or has the price drematicly decreased since i last played?

The priec has drematicly droped. :)

Bujin
15-01-2007, 12:59 PM
i edited me post mate,

edit: how many hc sofas could i get for it then?

Cwmbran
15-01-2007, 01:06 PM
If I was you I would sell the Guthix for Rs cash then trade the cash for Hcs, Hcs go for 50k-60k each.

Royal
15-01-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm not ripping you off and no one buys top for 600k, you can get like 12 - 14 HCs.

Bujin
16-01-2007, 05:05 AM
oh cool, thats still good. i only wanted hc's so i was able to make some more themed rooms before i post the screenies up, i only have 2 nice rooms at the moment, was looking to get some more hcs so i can sell for onrmals and get more stuff for the rooms, only have 6hc out of the spares left haha.

deagle
16-01-2007, 05:14 AM
By the way, we cant see the infractions, its hidden.

Bujin
16-01-2007, 05:27 AM
well i wouldn't mind seeing them, as every single one is for bagging out the moderators Lmao. i dont even know how to check them properly apart from my inbox

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!