PDA

View Full Version : New Radio Station ( I have finished thinking)

DJ-Precocious
15-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Well after much conversation with myself and a friend I wish to begin a new Habbo Radio Station, This Radio Station will be predominantly Rock music but with other Genres aswell.

But also after much Thought and Searching I have also realized how confusing it can be for a begginer to take on, so I need help, and lots of it, I need Either information on Who and where to get hosting from, I need Help with who to get Shoutcast From aswell and the host has to let me use it!

I Need some Staff during the Production Stage aswell.

I need a:

Website designer (Must Have Experience and Proof of Previous Work, This is only a temporary JOB)

Website Manager

Head DJ

If You are Interested in a Job then Please PM me, I Will give you all the information you need.

Thank You,

DJ-Precocious

Closed by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Due to bump.

Fart
16-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Goodluck with this even though doing a habbo radio site Based on a Certain type with a bit mixed in would be hard to grasp that kind of habbo crowd. But still goodluck :)

Story
16-01-2007, 07:09 AM
Yeah good luck dude.

Teenager!
16-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Attempt a multi-regional radio. Getting shoutcast's and things are easy, just google-search it.

Hosting I reccommend the hosting ran by Taiiz - it's pretty good.

Oh, make it a mixed-genre radio, and make it semi-habbo based, sometimes it works well. If it don't, add a bit more Habbo.

DJ-Precocious
16-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Cool thanks for the advice.

DJ-Precocious
19-01-2007, 08:22 PM
BUMP lol Sorry for double post,

Still looking for:

Permanent WEBSITE MANAGER

and Permanent Website Designer/Tech Team (IT GUY) lol

DJ-Precocious

Amielicious
17-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Hey Just wondering if this radio station is still going get back to me soon as many thanks

xXedixXx
17-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Hello.

I can host your website for free on my VPS (I have cPanel and 99% up time). Also I could add some PHP functionality to your site if you wanted.

However I won't host a shoutcast for you, due to the amount of bandwidth it could potentially take up.

PM me to find out my MSN if you want.

Calvin
17-01-2010, 02:19 PM
This thread is from 2007 so don't expect an answer.. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!