R
15-01-2007, 10:26 PM
**** what a copy >.<

Also I Have 10 Mithril Axes For Sale
7000k for them all or 700 Per

Hah dream on.

Colin-Roberts
15-01-2007, 10:27 PM
to be far mine was made before the other one and is on paid hosting with paid domain and you cant copy a idea?

R
15-01-2007, 10:29 PM
And you used exactly the same tables and **** rofl 400 per nat and 1000 per soul and law haha?

Edited by Italic (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't accuse others of copying / ripping.

Colin-Roberts
15-01-2007, 10:34 PM
prices are from along time ago
and where have you been mithril picaxes the cheapest ive seen people sell them for are 1k each.

R
15-01-2007, 10:39 PM
7000K For all? Your on drugs.

Colin-Roberts
15-01-2007, 10:40 PM
w.e go away.
0.9 - 1.5 K gp is value on runehg.net

R
15-01-2007, 10:42 PM
w.e go away.
0.9 - 1.5 K gp is value on runehg.net
Oh so your asking 7000K for 10?

Colin-Roberts
15-01-2007, 10:43 PM
yes exactly wich is 750 per axe
if you read what you quoted it says i have 10 mithril pickaxes 7k for ALL or 700 gp per

R
15-01-2007, 10:44 PM
yes exactly wich is 750 per axe
No its not, 7000K for 10 axes is 700K an axe..

xoxmikaxox
15-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Get a bit of intelligence guy ?
He ask 700 per, and if he got 10 that mean 7000 ? He wanted to put 7000 or 7k ? a typping mistake maybe ?

R
15-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Get a bit of intelligence guy ?
He ask 700 per, and if he got 10 that mean 7000 ? He wanted to put 7000 or 7k ? a typping mistake maybe ?
*Removed*

Edited by Dan (Super Moderator): Please do not accuse people of stealing things, Thanks.

Colin-Roberts
15-01-2007, 10:47 PM
ye thanks mika.
lyso thread was posted at: Yesterday, 01:20 PM
my cutenews article was from before xmas? hmm i wonder...

xoxmikaxox
15-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Maybe, But you do you got proof, that he stole it ?
Everyone can make one. If they want to sell stuff.

~supah callum~
15-01-2007, 10:51 PM
i will buy everything for zezima account ok?? to deal withme go to *Removed*

Edited by Dan (Super Moderator): Please do not post links to unacceptable sites, Thanks.

Colin-Roberts
15-01-2007, 10:58 PM
funny, im not an idiot..

deagle
15-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Good luck to your shop.

Colin-Roberts
15-01-2007, 11:19 PM
thanks deagle btw are u a member?

Bun
16-01-2007, 08:12 AM
I'll sell you 1k laws 700 ea it says you buy for?

DJ-Vimto
16-01-2007, 07:03 PM
it seems to me that someone is being a ripper. it doesnt matter when you posted it, as its quite easy to use add-on domains.

i spent 4 maybe 5 weeks planning my site, and yes i do use a free hosting service. but i have now got a proper domain for it. which i have paid for, even though its a .tk domain.

i havent looked at the tables myself, but if they look similar or identical, then infact you are using content thats copyrighted to zybez.net . and as you do not seem to have asked for permission to use their copyrighted content, you are infact committing a criminal offence :)

and before you think about turning that against me, i DID ask the zybez.net owner for permission, and the email i got back from him IS posted on the homepage of my site. And as you will have seen if you have been on my site, i have followed his instructions and made references to zybez in many places.

DJ-Vimto
16-01-2007, 08:03 PM
funny, im not an idiot..

oh yes you are!

ive just been on your 'site'

and i looked at the weapons & armour page

and guess what?

the tables bore a remarkable similarity to what the tables on my site looked like before i had to change them.

what makes it even more obvious that you have ripped them from my site, is that the font, text size, and most of the prices are the same!

coincidence? i think not.

AND i couldnt help but spot that on each of the armour tables, the set has a * next to it.

funny how my site has that also...

so now you are faced with a dilema... do you change the site to make it your own content and your own design.... or do you keep it the way it is and have me contact both your host and also zybez to have it shut down?

xoxmikaxox
16-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Lyso, Why crying ?
Everyone can get that idea and make a site, What if he took your tables ? You should be happy, that means he liked the job you did. Also do you think zybez will do something about it ? They wont close it because he ''didn't ask them'' ....

crans
16-01-2007, 08:25 PM
tbh, the site sucks.

due to the fact your a shop which sells barely anything.

i could get more from random people.

plus, the text/layout really suck the way you setted it out, try use images instead. it's so confusing.

Sly
16-01-2007, 08:27 PM
tbh, the site sucks.

due to the fact your a shop which sells barely anything.

i could get more from random people.

plus, the text/layout really suck the way you setted it out, try use images instead. it's so confusing.
well done but he isn't asking for feedback, is he?

He just wants to sell some bloody items...

DJ-Vimto
16-01-2007, 08:29 PM
everything on the zybez website is copyrighted to the owner of the site.

to copy and publish copyrighted material without first seeking the permission of the owner is a serious criminal offense.

i have every right to be angry about it. would't you be if you spend several days, even weeks making a site from a unique idea, only to see someone take a carbon copy of it to publish on their own site?

the only reason my site looks different is because i had to change the layout of the tables to make them fit the page. if i hadnt changed them, then they would be IDENTICAL to this lame rippers site.

i will be emailing the zybez owner to notify him of this, whether or not he takes it further is his choice.

xoxmikaxox
16-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Lyso, Your site is not even better than his :S
You should of posted it when its finish, not after putting only armor/weapon, and you should of wait to get more stuff or ask people to help you get more stuff. your like him, only got a few things. I could do the same thing but get a lot more stuff and get people to help filling the ''shop'' and i could of did a better layout than that

Sly
16-01-2007, 08:34 PM

to copy and publish copyrighted material without first seeking the permission of the owner is a serious criminal offense.

i have every right to be angry about it. would't you be if you spend several days, even weeks making a site from a unique idea, only to see someone take a carbon copy of it to publish on their own site?

the only reason my site looks different is because i had to change the layout of the tables to make them fit the page. if i hadnt changed them, then they would be IDENTICAL to this lame rippers site.

i will be emailing the zybez owner to notify him of this, whether or not he takes it further is his choice.
look, if you're so bothered that he's ripped them from you or that other site then seeing as it's "copywrited" or whatnot then shut the hell up and bloody report it.

Then we can all have some damn peace.

DJ-Vimto
16-01-2007, 08:51 PM
as i have probably said somewhere originally

i have yet to add in how many of what items ive got. so this does not mean that the shop is 'empty', i just need to update it by adding in what numbers of which items ive got.

it is for this reason that not all the pages can be viewed. i am going to be adding them one by one when they are fully updated.

as i have also stated, if not on here then somewhere on the site, it won't be possible for me to get one of every item on the game, so there will be a lot of empty spots in some of the pages. this can't be helped. but i am thinking of ways to get around that.

there is a thread on the websites section for you to give feedback in, so theres no need to do it here.

as for those who dont like the current layout, its only temporary i am already looking at a few possible layouts to use. the same applies to images, they will all form part of the finishing touches.

a site like this cannot be created overnight, unless theres half a dozen or more people working on it. so enough of the comments about it not being finished.

if you like the site, and think its a good idea, then thankyou.

if you don't like the site, then dont bother posting here about it, leave it for discussion on the websites section, thats what i posted it in there for, so people can give feedback and suggestions.

Sly
16-01-2007, 08:54 PM
as i have probably said somewhere originally

i have yet to add in how many of what items ive got. so this does not mean that the shop is 'empty', i just need to update it by adding in what numbers of which items ive got.

it is for this reason that not all the pages can be viewed. i am going to be adding them one by one when they are fully updated.

as i have also stated, if not on here then somewhere on the site, it won't be possible for me to get one of every item on the game, so there will be a lot of empty spots in some of the pages. this can't be helped. but i am thinking of ways to get around that.

there is a thread on the websites section for you to give feedback in, so theres no need to do it here.

as for those who dont like the current layout, its only temporary i am already looking at a few possible layouts to use. the same applies to images, they will all form part of the finishing touches.

a site like this cannot be created overnight, unless theres half a dozen or more people working on it. so enough of the comments about it not being finished.

if you like the site, and think its a good idea, then thankyou.

if you don't like the site, then dont bother posting here about it, leave it for discussion on the websites section, thats what i posted it in there for, so people can give feedback and suggestions.
why on earth are you talking about your website here?

Colin-Roberts
16-01-2007, 08:56 PM
same can be said for mine maybe im to lazy to update the numbers.. and how can a price be copyrited thats ******ed..
apparently the code: <table width="100&#37;" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="1" align="center">
is now copyrited to lyso

DJ-Vimto
16-01-2007, 08:58 PM
show me where i said the prices are copyrighted?

and if you are too lazy to update stuff.....why bother doing it at all?

Colin-Roberts
16-01-2007, 08:59 PM
uh lysomome you already said your too lazy to update stuff.. and prices are being updated as we speak..

and only thing that is copied is prices.. so your saying prices are copyrited, have fun contacting my host nick will just laugh at you.

Shrlurp
16-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Jesus You All on Your Periods ;]?

Royal
16-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Can you guys please be quiet about who stole whos idea and urm, I'll sell you like 10k laws collin.

Colin-Roberts
16-01-2007, 09:06 PM
maybe royal let me adjust the buy/sell price first then tell me if you will.

Shrlurp
16-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Colin Is Safe Btw ;]

Royal
16-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Okay lols :)

Shrlurp
16-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Anno Just Shurrp Lol He Is :D

Colin-Roberts
16-01-2007, 09:12 PM
excelration you should add me to your sig btw

deagle
16-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Yes I'm a member.

If you buy nats at 320 ea, i'll sell you constantly.

Royal
16-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Do you have enough for the 10k laws or is your prices just bull.

Colin-Roberts
16-01-2007, 11:35 PM
i can buy 10k tommorrow but i not sure if i should..

Sly
16-01-2007, 11:36 PM
What are you offering per law?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!