PDA

View Full Version : dont believe im bi

flikker
16-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Hardly any of my friends beleive that i am bi mainly because i have a girlfriend and they a boring farts that probably dont beleive in bi/gay, how can i convince them i am really bi without doing anything gay, its really doing my head in that they dont beleive me.

Romanity
16-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Why care what others think? If they have nothing to say about it they obviously just accept it.

You dont need to prove yourself to them or anyone.

Chaz
16-01-2007, 06:42 PM
wow, you need to use full stops and commas a bit more..

if they dont belive you or care...why do you?

flikker
16-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Yeah, you're right, but i just get really annoyed about it, i soppose i shouldn't care, the only thing that matters is if my girlfriend and my real friends beleive me, which they do...

brandon
16-01-2007, 07:09 PM
You admitted it, you can't say you didn't tell them. If they don't do anything about it surely that's only a good thing.

Christen
16-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Why do you need them to believe you? It seems like your attention seeking if your desperate for them to know.

Luckyrare
16-01-2007, 07:17 PM
I would just go with the flow, as someone said they cant say you didnt tell them. Plus it can only be a good thing they havent changed since you told them

Herman
17-01-2007, 09:58 AM
It seems like you're trying to get attention from them, as if you want them to praise you for being bi or whatever.

Well isn't it better that they don't care? It obviously means sexuality isn't something they care about when it comes to friendship, which is good.

:Hazel
17-01-2007, 10:03 AM
Who cares if they don't believe you, as long as you know who you are thats all that matters really.

StainCast
17-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Why does it matter? You've told them who you are etc. It's up to them to believe/ support you.

It will just be a pretty big shock when one day you ask to go to the cinema and you take some hot guy along with you and start getting off on the back row.. ;p

EDIT: What do you mean, without doing anything gay?

If you truly wanted them to know the real you, you wouldn't care what was classed as "anything gay"

Caution
17-01-2007, 11:59 AM
You've told them, it's their choice whether they accept it or not.

fitcovboy
17-01-2007, 12:14 PM
I do not see the problem here, you have told them, if they do not believe you so what? Do you think it is fashonable to be bi or something? You are in a hetrosexual relationship, why make such a point over being bi? Saying you want to prove it without doing anything with a guy does not sound very bi to me, it sounds like you are doing it more for attention!

FlyingJesus
17-01-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm guessing you're like 12/13 or something, because that's the age I was when my mates were all saying they were bi (and most are now completely straight, barring maybe one or two). Like everyone's been saying, you're trying to get far too much attention off this, try just living with it and not feeling the need to scream it out to all your 5 mates.

flikker
17-01-2007, 04:37 PM
okay, im not doing this for the attention, tbh i want as little attention as possible because attentiom is too stressful, i just get angry whan people don't beleive me, 'Saying you want to prove it without doing anything with a guy does not sound very bi to me', yeah thats because i couldnt do anything to cheat on my girlfriend

Hargreaves
17-01-2007, 04:41 PM
lol @ everyone saying basically the same thing over & over again....

anyway just leave it m8

Wo0p!
17-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Who cares if they dont believe you. At least your real friends kno thats all that matters at the end of the day, its up to them if they wanna believe you or not.

Kanker.
18-01-2007, 10:11 PM
okay, im not doing this for the attention, tbh i want as little attention as possible because attentiom is too stressful, i just get angry whan people don't beleive me, 'Saying you want to prove it without doing anything with a guy does not sound very bi to me', yeah thats because i couldnt do anything to cheat on my girlfriend

Meh. Dont belive yew.! :rolleyes: You ish a AS!

Edit: Thought i better edit the 'AS' as i'll get infracted its just "Attention Seeker"

EverSteve
18-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Yep Agree. Uhm depending on how old you are, you don't want everyone knowing you're bi, if your still 12 - 14, people in you're school will make fun, 15 - 18 they're are some very wrong homophobic people out there who will smack you just cause you're bi.

You've got a girlfriend be happy instead of trying ot make people think you're bi, if they dont think you're bi thats up to them. If you look at both sets of dirty things on the web [You know what i mean cant say the P Word or infraction :(], then you know you're bi, eg if you think you would go the full way with both Female and Male you're bi, but you dont need to prove it to anyone. Its your feeelings not theirs

flikker
19-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Meh. Dont belive yew.! :rolleyes: You ish a AS!

Edit: Thought i better edit the 'AS' as i'll get infracted its just "Attention Seeker"
i advice you to, hmmm, ehat was that word again, oh yeah, SHUT UP!

EverSteve
19-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Maybe you are? I mean If i had a girlfriend i wouldn't go bragging Hey Lads im Bi, want a bit of me? LOL

sim
19-01-2007, 05:33 PM
It sounds like your a bit aprehensive towards doing anything gay. Is it just sexualy confusion? Still a bit like...ugh I dunno who I am? Then maybe being bi just isnt you....it wasnt for me. Now im gay.

Kanker.
19-01-2007, 05:52 PM
i advice you to, hmmm, ehat was that word again, oh yeah, SHUT UP!

I pitty you. :rolleyes:

EverSteve
19-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Dude above he dosn't want your pitty, Stay on the topic plz

Moh
19-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Most people will belife you if your Gay or Bi, if you say your Stright, they will say your Gay (Peoples minds are Messsed up). Not many people will say no your not etc..
Just let them think what they want, I think im Bi, but people think im Gay (Mainly cos I live with my mum and like things she likes). And I just ignore them now, just let them belife what they want. Its your Life (Unless you was a Christian, they say it belongs to god for some reason).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!