PDA

View Full Version : My friends

Breakfloor
16-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Ok some of my friends can't accept who they are.. like one of my friends are either gay or bi and i know because i caught him with a boi behind the bike sheds at skool with a boi (not sex) and he says hes not and another of my friends just is so stupid but thinks hes smart.. what should i say to my Gay/bi friend to make him admit it because its so obvious he is and what should i say to my idiot friend? (LOLOLOLOL AT IDIOT)

benjamin
16-01-2007, 07:24 PM
leaving him alone might be a start..

Breakfloor
16-01-2007, 07:27 PM
What do you mean by leaving him alone? i only see them at school because they're in my form

dirrty
16-01-2007, 07:27 PM
you cant force anyone to do something

if he doesnt wanna say anything, then he doesnt. full stop.

Wootzeh
16-01-2007, 07:34 PM
If he wants to tell you he's gay/bi I'm sure he will, If he doesn't then don't bother him about it.

brapbrap
16-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Ive known you for like a second and your really annoying....

Its not in your hands to DO anything.

This should belong in the Teen Life forum.

cocaine
16-01-2007, 08:10 PM
if he wants to tell you, then he will.

Redmoon Evil
16-01-2007, 08:15 PM
I once wen't on my mates pc on msn and I clicked to upload pic and a load of gay **** came up, if it's his or not I don't care. Don't jump to conclusions.

Why are you ******** about your friends? maybe you should get yourself sorted out if you can't accept others, or maybe you need new friends.

louder
16-01-2007, 08:18 PM
i'm bi,
people ask me if i'm gay constantly because i'm feminie + wear tight clothes, but i always deny liking guys.
i don't want people to know and i know how it feels to be pestered, leave him alone.

^.^
16-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Ok some of my friends can't accept who they are.. like one of my friends are either gay or bi and i know because i caught him with a boi behind the bike sheds at skool with a boi (not sex) and he says hes not and another of my friends just is so stupid but thinks hes smart.. what should i say to my Gay/bi friend to make him admit it because its so obvious he is and what should i say to my idiot friend? (LOLOLOLOL AT IDIOT)
leave your "friends" alone...

Ostinato
16-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Whether or not your opinion on someone is different from what they publicly express, it is in no way your business or right to try and change that. If your friend is gay or bi then that's up to them to keep it a secret if they wish - there's clearly reasons why. Therefore, just carry on as normal.

If you can't accept the fact that your friend isn't willing to disclose to people their personal life, then maybe your not a real friend at all. Their sexual preferences etc. isn't really anything to do with you, and it isn't your place to try and decide whether or not it should be public or not.

Breakfloor
18-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Wait wait i can accept the fact maybe hes gay or bi because theres like 2 or 3 in my school that i know quite well and i have no problem with it.. its just hes gay and hes telling evrybody hes straight. its weird and i hate lying Or however you spell i

And the thing about him keeping it a secret? evryone knows hes gay/bi but he denies it

dirrty
18-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Wait wait i can accept the fact maybe hes gay or bi because theres like 2 or 3 in my school that i know quite well and i have no problem with it.. its just hes gay and hes telling evrybody hes straight. its weird and i hate lying Or however you spell i

And the thing about him keeping it a secret? evryone knows hes gay/bi but he denies it
who cares. its not your life. he can do whatever he wants. you dont have the right to tell him or convince him to do otherwise. if HE is comfortable with doing what he is doing, then let him. your not him.

gosh u seem so controlling

Breakfloor
18-01-2007, 04:33 PM
who cares. its not your life. he can do whatever he wants. you dont have the right to tell him or convince him to do otherwise. if HE is comfortable with doing what he is doing, then let him. your not him.

gosh u seem so controlling

Lolol im not i would just would like him to say he is because he winds me up one minute saying hes bi then saying hes gay then saying hes straight.. its so annoying i want him to stick with one

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!