PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I got banned..

Hazza
16-01-2007, 08:04 PM
For like reporting someone for being racist... :l

They didnt even get banned and i did for vulgarity.

Stupid Mods.

=gamemaster=
16-01-2007, 08:33 PM
:o Perm???

Cixso
17-01-2007, 07:26 PM
What did you exactly say in the report?

Decode
17-01-2007, 08:34 PM
LMAO, (Not At U At The Mod)
I Hate Mods I Got Banned For Flooding When I Was In My Room With My M8. May Be The Mod Got You And The Person U Reported Mixed Up, (I Think You Get A Ban For Vulgarity If Ur Racist)

Antony
18-01-2007, 10:48 PM

Stupid Mods.

Use the Help Tool - or contact Emma Monks or Becs via email, Usually very helpful in these circumstances. I don't see the reason in you being banned for reporting someone for being racist isnt that one of the major rules they have? Racism, if anything you were contributing to the Hotel being clean or if you were doing it too or saying things back to the Habbo's then you were most probably banned for that.

Jazza
19-01-2007, 05:06 PM
LMAO, (Not At U At The Mod)
I Hate Mods I Got Banned For Flooding When I Was In My Room With My M8. May Be The Mod Got You And The Person U Reported Mixed Up, (I Think You Get A Ban For Vulgarity If Ur Racist)

Stop raping the shift key.

On topic: Bad luck mate. Appeal contantly

Roboevil
19-01-2007, 05:08 PM

Stupid Mods.

I don't believe you. There's probably something you're not telling us.

Hazza
19-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Is it old news now.. I emailed via help tool and got it back.. They said the MODs made a mistake..

Hargreaves
19-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Stop raping the shift key.

hmmmm

329 Rep Points, Last +Rep From 2hd.

My Sub-Forum (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1171)

hmmmm :/ your soing it in ur signature lolz......

anyway silly mods

@xP
19-01-2007, 06:53 PM
He could be unbanned now, anyways appeal if you have been baned for ages, shouldn't be you who is banned, your only trying to Help.

lScottl
19-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Use the Help Tool - or contact Emma Monks or Becs via email, Usually very helpful in these circumstances. I don't see the reason in you being banned for reporting someone for being racist isnt that one of the major rules they have? Racism, if anything you were contributing to the Hotel being clean or if you were doing it too or saying things back to the Habbo's then you were most probably banned for that.

Actually there not, when I emailed Becs for help I got this

You have mistakenly sent me an email about your account. This is a friendly reminder that you need to use the HELP TOOL in the hotel where you are having the problem and someone will assist you.

sim
20-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Unlucky...keep appealing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!