PDA

View Full Version : Mage Helpppp! :p

StainCast
17-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Ok, so i was talking to a lvl 60 mage and she was telling me that the best way to lvl up is to get a paladin, and take them to somewhere with alot of animals, i.e murlocs, gnolls etc.

She told me to get a load of aggro for loads of the animals, and then use nothing but aoe spells, while the paladin heals me.

Is this the FASTEST way to lvl up on a mage?

Help and tips would be great!

Thanks,

Jooo x

:Jamie
17-01-2007, 03:26 PM
AE grinding, can be done starting from lvl 28 SOLO dont need a paladin to help you, all you need is "of the eagle" armour which give +int and +stam gear and the right talents for it, its a fast way to lvl as your killing loads of mobs in the time it takes to kill 1 I can when I get home send you a link of a video which shows you what talents to get where the best place to ae grind at and best ways to do it.

Basic method he uses:

Mana shield run in and aggro the mobs then frost nova then blink and use blizzard when they get close use your frost nova if its still on cooldown use cold snap and frost nova then blink and blizzard again and maybe use CoC and the odd few that are left.

StainCast
17-01-2007, 08:16 PM
AE grinding, can be done starting from lvl 28 SOLO dont need a paladin to help you, all you need is "of the eagle" armour which give +int and +stam gear and the right talents for it, its a fast way to lvl as your killing loads of mobs in the time it takes to kill 1 I can when I get home send you a link of a video which shows you what talents to get where the best place to ae grind at and best ways to do it.

Basic method he uses:

Mana shield run in and aggro the mobs then frost nova then blink and use blizzard when they get close use your frost nova if its still on cooldown use cold snap and frost nova then blink and blizzard again and maybe use CoC and the odd few that are left.

You have to talk like a **** when you talk to me.. I'm still new to the game and i hardly know ANY of the ingame slang.

Thanks though! :p

EDIT: im a lvl 18 mage

Neil
17-01-2007, 09:33 PM
You have to talk like a **** when you talk to me.. I'm still new to the game and i hardly know ANY of the ingame slang.

Being that low I found the best XP doing DM until 19, I went away for a while when I dinged 19 so I had 2 levels of rest and did grinding in Redridge and Darkshore

:Jamie
18-01-2007, 12:41 AM

Watch this then :P

http://warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=30092

You understand better when you play the game more I guess.

StainCast
18-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Okie dokie.

What's DM? lol

aw it's really annoying. It keeps buffering.

Neil
18-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Okie dokie.

What's DM? lol

aw it's really annoying. It keeps buffering.

Deadmines, first alliance instance, unless you're horde then it's wailing caverns or something I think

StainCast
19-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Yeah i realised after i posted it that it meant deadmines lol
I cba to lvl so i've brought an account with a lvl60 warrior, lvl60 druid, and 40 mage lmao

Neil
19-01-2007, 07:41 PM
I cba to lvl so i've brought an account with a lvl60 warrior, lvl60 druid, and 40 mage lmao

=/ Lame ;) lol you might wanna learn the basics, and well EVERYTHING before you go off doing level 60+ things

StainCast
19-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Hehe. I did the same with runescape. I got to lvl 70 somthing then brought a lvl 114 account.

<3
19-01-2007, 10:07 PM

LOL. Wouldn't that have costed you like £200?

StainCast
19-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Nah i got it from my friends brother whos quit

<3
20-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Oh :p Btw, that video is pretty cool, but my mana shields dont last that long LOL.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!