PDA

View Full Version : Just seen vid of zezima!

Viruz
17-01-2007, 08:12 PM
y do noobs follo zezima? ye he gd but hoo cares? if i saw zezima i prob tell him wat a freak he is playin rs 24/7 and then walk off (with my head held high)

Thread Closed by Dan (Super Moderator): Due to it turning into an arguement.

TheGayOne
17-01-2007, 08:13 PM
He dont play 24/7 and he aint a freak :l
Hes just high lvl geesh leave him alone

Sly
17-01-2007, 08:16 PM
y do noobs follo zezima? ye he gd but hoo cares? if i saw zezima i prob tell him wat a freak he is playin rs 24/7 and then walk off (with my head held high)
where's your proof that he plays 24/7?

Viruz
17-01-2007, 08:17 PM
where's your proof that he plays 24/7?

wow dude havent u ever seen a figure of speech lmao

Sly
17-01-2007, 08:18 PM
yes, but that wasn't one.

TheGayOne
17-01-2007, 08:18 PM

Well why say it then? obivously we know you mena he plays loads and loads not literally 24 hours a day 7 days a week but theres nout wrong with zezima he just another kid

Hollister
17-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Zezima probably doesnt have a life other than rune ; so sorry to break it down to the guys that are defending him so much, shows how much you love him, too bad he cant see it

Viruz
17-01-2007, 08:22 PM
yes, but that wasn't one.

actully i think u will find it is, because by saying zezima plays 24/7 meaning hes doesnet actully play 24 hours a day 7 days a week, it mean he is on it alot so get u facts right idiot!

Edited by Dan (Super Moderator): Please do not insult other members, Thanks.

TheGayOne
17-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Dont love him, just hes been playing longer, doesnt mean he plays more than any1 here each day just means hes better at it than any of us

[Jay]
17-01-2007, 08:24 PM
lol im sure he has a life just because he has first rank dosent really mean anything if anyone else was first then they would also be called a noob or a sado? its a game lol evryone plays it you cant be said because you play a game or are really good at it. its like if you complete a plastaion game or something dose that make you sad?

Mitch4?
17-01-2007, 08:25 PM
If he played like 14 hours a day everyday.
He would of been banned.

So YOU should get your facts right.

Viruz
17-01-2007, 08:29 PM
If he played like 14 hours a day everyday.
He would of been banned.

So YOU should get your facts right.

Haha mr no it all y would he be banned then, i thought the idea is for a business to make as much money as they can and by playing more often means that zezima will want to play more and more (buying more membership) so just out of interest y would they ban the rank 1 player?.

TheGayOne
17-01-2007, 08:31 PM
if he played that much
1) itd be unhealthy
2) would look like macroing or account sharing

Ashley 12344
17-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Hes played RS for a long time, and doesn't waste time.

He doesn't play loads, did you not notice how long a decent hunter took him?

He was knocked off number 1 by people who play loads and loads for a while, while he built it up slower

Mitch4?
17-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Haha mr no it all y would he be banned then, i thought the idea is for a business to make as much money as they can and by playing more often means that zezima will want to play more and more (buying more membership) so just out of interest y would they ban the rank 1 player?.

Well i didn't tend to show the 'know it all' qualities that you speak of?

Simply, for the mind of an abstenant. People who play for many hours through the day are checked regulary for account sharing, so if he did like 8 hours sleep woke up played full day. He would of got banned a lot earlier on.

alex 1889
17-01-2007, 08:37 PM
he plays loads

why?

because when a new skil comes out we might reach 2 lvl 40 in a few weeks and hell be 99

my highest skill is 92 wcing

ive been playing 2.5years

thus proof thats hes addicted 2 a game requiring very little skill

TheGayOne
17-01-2007, 08:40 PM
he plays loads

why?

because when a new skil comes out we might reach 2 lvl 40 in a few weeks and hell be 99

That prooves nothing other than your very very slow at rasing woodcutting

Ashley 12344
17-01-2007, 08:41 PM
he plays loads

why?

Keeping in mind people got 99 hunter WAY before him?

Mitch4?
17-01-2007, 08:47 PM

Don't you just hate it when noobs do thinks that involve zezima. Who cares about him?

Why make the freaking thread if you don't like him?! Why would you have your head held high as well, thats just pure addiction, to be so submerged in the game to actually do something in real life.

Calling zezima sad? Lmao, get a grip love.

BobX
17-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Its not the fact that he is better then anyone, its the fact that he knows what he wants, and how to get it.

For example he sets himself a goal of 99 construction, he figures well let the prices die down a bit and do it in a few days, that way he retains his #1 spot AND keeps some money back.

When cons first came out i payed 6m to get it to 45.
The nothing, he knows what he is doing and sets himself achievable goals to do.

And he doesnt play all the time ;l he was on my friends list on my old account and to be honest he wasnt on all that much more then me, you just think he plays alot cause your jealous tbh.

So thats my view and i don't care what u guys think, its MY opinion so i'm entitled to it.

Scriptermone
17-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Zezima is like, doing a degree on some science thing, can't remember, it was on tip.it he had an interview, he's in college, hes about 21, and he's quite clever, bear in mind he had quite alot of 99 skills in RSC, he was like level 115 in RSC

Viruz
17-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Don't you just hate it when noobs do thinks that involve zezima. Who cares about him?

Why make the freaking thread if you don't like him?! Why would you have your head held high as well, thats just pure addiction, to be so submerged in the game to actually do something in real life.

Calling zezima sad? Lmao, get a grip love.

Wow can u read or what ?
The point of my thread was why do noobs follo him? (nothing to do with me not liking him) so your wrong there.
I would i have my head held high due to the fact that i would not become addicted to RS i would play it like a game not like something i have to do!.
Why in gods name you calling me love :S im not female.
Btw i didnt call him sad so read my frikkin thread again *removed*

Edited by ssricky (Forum moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

Mitch4?
17-01-2007, 09:22 PM
By insinuating you're 'not addicted' to it, and insinuating someone else is. Basically levels of physcology suggest you are being just plain stupid. You obviously know you meant to call him sad, when too be honest if you're not addicted to runescape? Why do you care?

Exactly.

I was pointing out the fact that you said "Who cares", Well obviously you if you need to make the thread. Who cares about people running after him? There his own problem, not yours. But im sure you wouldn't mind them following you around, oh wait. You're not addicted so you wouldn't like that!

Axel
17-01-2007, 09:30 PM
It's people like you who follow him though?

Bun
17-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Viruz grow up. "OMGZ HES WAY BETTA DAN DAT GAME DAN ME SO AM GUNNA CALL HIM A NOOB!!11 LOLZKMAO!!".
Honestly, you just sound like a jealous moron who plays 24/7 yourself but you're too bad at the game for it to show.

348GTS
17-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Zezima probably doesnt have a life other than rune ; so sorry to break it down to the guys that are defending him so much, shows how much you love him, too bad he cant see it

I bet you if another person came along, you'd say that he played 24/7. You don't have proof that he does. Just because he has high stats, doesnt mean he has no life?

And you can go around ranting on how I'm standing up for him, but I dont even play RS anymore.

Black_Parade
17-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Same as post above, Your probably jealous? Wow Hes been playing a long time? So what? Who cares if he goes on 24/7? People who want to find a way to insult him , Well to tell the truth , He hardly goes on 24/7 and He is hardly a freak, I say ,Leave him alone, Its his life, What the hell do you have to do with it? :l.

Slash
17-01-2007, 09:56 PM
So just because he's better at the game, you say he plays 24/7. also, as above said, it's his life..

Hollister
17-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Lol Matty gave me a bad rep cus i said what i said earlier, ;l
how dumb
he must love Zezima sooo much.

Ramones
17-01-2007, 10:24 PM
people follow me all the time, you get used to it after a while :8

TheMagicMen.
17-01-2007, 10:41 PM
I DO Belive, That He Had An Interveiw With TIP.IT, Saying He Is Busy At College And Only Plays Rs 16 Hours A Week, That INCLUDES Sat + Sun. So In Conclusion, Get Your Facts Right - Rep

OmgK
17-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Just to back up zezima, he does have a life. He has something to be rememberd by. He has a girl friend in real life, he dosent only play runescape..

If you got to know him you'd understand hes not a 'freak'

DJ-Vimto
18-01-2007, 12:03 AM
to be perfectly honest, if i was walking round and bumped into zezima, i would probably congratulate him for what hes managed to achieve. its not easy getting to lvl 99 in any skill, let alone all of them.

the fact that he is the person at the top of the highscores does not make him a no-lifer. for all you know he could have started playing when the game was first launched.

instead of giving him abuse or abusing him on forums like this, why not get to know him? he is no different to any other player.

who knows, if you get to know him well enough, he might share some of his secrets to being so successfull in the game ;)

^.^
18-01-2007, 07:57 AM
I use to see him talking on the irc #heartreturns when he was going for number 1 in mage spot he was only on for like 2-3 hours a day he does not play "24/7" he just knows how to get things done quickly it would be nice if you got your facts straight next time. -Rep

Viruz
18-01-2007, 08:31 AM
By insinuating you're 'not addicted' to it, and insinuating someone else is. Basically levels of physcology suggest you are being just plain stupid. You obviously know you meant to call him sad, when too be honest if you're not addicted to runescape? Why do you care?

Exactly.

I was pointing out the fact that you said "Who cares", Well obviously you if you need to make the thread. Who cares about people running after him? There his own problem, not yours. But im sure you wouldn't mind them following you around, oh wait. You're not addicted so you wouldn't like that!

Why dont u just stop posting cuz ur posts have nothing to do with what the thread is really about!

Viruz
18-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Viruz grow up. "OMGZ HES WAY BETTA DAN DAT GAME DAN ME SO AM GUNNA CALL HIM A NOOB!!11 LOLZKMAO!!".
Honestly, you just sound like a jealous moron who plays 24/7 yourself but you're too bad at the game for it to show.

Yes cuz i play 24/7:rolleyes:

Edited by Dan (Super Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minute edit limit, Thanks.

Bun
18-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Why dont u just stop posting cuz ur posts have nothing to do with what the thread is really about!

Why don't you just stop posting because you have no life and no friends.

Viruz
18-01-2007, 08:34 AM
Lol Matty gave me a bad rep cus i said what i said earlier, ;l
how dumb
he must love Zezima sooo much.

They all do, they are the sort that would run after him shouting can u giv me money

Viruz
18-01-2007, 08:39 AM
i cant understand y u all defend him, your like yeh hes just a normal kid and all this crap but tbh if he saw u he would probs just tell u to get lost becuz he cant stand people who bug him,thats y i would call him a freak if i saw him and walk off and thats y i would have my head held high :D

Edited by Dan (Super Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minute edit limit, Thanks.

T417
18-01-2007, 08:43 AM
i agree with viruz zezima does play too much and needs to get out more, stupid that you think hes like this great guy.

shank
18-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Zezima was probably, one of the first to RuneScape classic.
Then when RS2 came out, he got level's and 99 skill's.
& stayed as rank 1 for a while.

MhzT
18-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Basically, what he does is your business because...?

Bujin
18-01-2007, 09:06 AM
He dont play 24/7 and he aint a freak :l
Hes just high lvl geesh leave him alone

UMM, HAHA? ZEZIMA LEFT SCHOOL TO PLAY RUNESCAPE. SO I'M GUESSING HE IS A COMPLETE FREAK WHO PLAYS ALMOST 24/7? YEP

HE GETS 99 IN A SKILL IN HALF A WEEK. HES BEEN LOGGED TO PLAY 15 HOURS STRAIGHT, HE PLAYS EVERY SINGLE DAY. HE "DOESN'T" HAVE A LIFE, HE HAS SAID IT TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO IS ON HIS LIST, THEY USED TO RANK WITH EACH OTHER OR W.E, ALL IM SAYING IS HE IS A FREAK WITH NO LIFE. GET OVER IT.

REMEMBER, IT TAKES A FRREEAKKIING! LONG TIME TO LEVEL IN RUNESCAPE, IT'S NOT LIKE MOST GAMES, AND TO GET 99 OF A NEW SKILL IN A WEEK IF THAT IS BLOODY UNREAL. GOD, SOME PEOPLE ARE SO BLIND AND YOUNG ON THIS FORUM IT JUST WANTS TO MAKE ME SCREAM

AND TO THE KNOW IT ALLS WHO SAY IF HE PLAYED MORE THAN 14 HOURS A DAY HE WOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE OF MACROING IS "**" THEY HAVE SPECIAL WAYS OF TELLING WITH MACROS, YOUR CURSER IS LOGGED WHEN IT IS IN THE JAVA, AND IT LOGS YOUR TEXT, IF HE WAS SAYING DIFFERENT THINGS ALL THE TIME THAT WOULDN'T BE BANNED FOR MACROING, MY GOD SOME PEOPLE ARE THICK!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!