PDA

View Full Version : Lag: Time Standing Still

lil-rarez
07-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Well lag has been around habbo for years! It has been the devil of all rare traders, the dark smoke in all rooms and the most deadlist weapon known to habbo. Lag is a short in my opinion for (time overlap Situation). In which the servers of habbo are using up most of its random access memory or ram for short. This causing severe freezing in the system which in turn stops all activity in ports accessing habbo hotel via the server(s). In extreme cases lag may take upto 1 hour to unfreeze. In other cases in just a short 10 seconds or such. The easist way to unfreeze from lag is to reload. As the ram is decreased and will cease lag. But the new killer is Console Lag (C Lag). This is harder to clear up as messages are sent back and forth every second! Console Lag is a problem in its self although if the Geniuses at habbo can reslove the issue... Maybe by using a server(s) to allocate ALL console activity and stream in back through 1 port. But the stream might cause lag in itself by so much activity going through. Well for now in this day and age, lag will not go away. So put up with it for now :(

Some of this infomation may be wrong, but i do try to keep with updating Technology.
If there are any servere mistakes i am happy to rewrite the Post with the correct infomation.
Thanks for Reading
lil rarez :D

KickerFliper
07-04-2005, 08:18 PM
All Lag On Habbo is Supposedly Decreasing With The Version-7

*.Glitter.Rip.*
07-04-2005, 08:28 PM
Well at the moment the time LAG will be occuring mostly in the afternoon were everyone will have to go onto hotel view and wait for half an hour or more so I go and think what to make for ebay to sell which is good because The money goes to the family and I dont like buying things on ebay because it makes me feel sick of loosing money than earning it. So I would find something to do like watching flash presentations on newgrounds or finding were music from games are available to buy from. I normally look for outragious offers on ebay which once had £20,000 for a arcade game which you would find in leasure centres or at the backs of pubs. Quite interesting that people will still buy them as well. It makes me interested and when Im interested It makes Me Happy.
Find a book or something. Has anybody read The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time? Its a very good book because the person in there has the same problem as I do.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!