PDA

View Full Version : Luring..

R
17-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Which lure works the best.. I heard its the edge tree one can someone explain it to me.. +Rep to all helpers.

^.^
18-01-2007, 08:02 AM
no lures work the best its just more noobs go to some lures then other ones and i find that "high alching in level 2 wildy" and then entangling then ranging dead works the best

shank
18-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Edge tree lure work's best imo.

Get someone to bring someone your level to edge tree,
while you go and k0 them, trade them something like a ddp.
Decline, trade, run out to the tree, snare, dds bow spec.
K0'd.

Or you could tele to ice platue, which you need high mage level.
& most noob's just click yes.

Sly
18-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Get a low level person, pure or whatnot, doesn't matter, give him some valuble items to make the person being lured that you're not someone poor just trying to annoy him. Make sure you have someone up hiding who can see when the lured person has traded the talker. When you see the person ypu're ment to be attacking, don't attack them just yet. They might have nothing on them. When you do see the person, that is a good time to pot up, make sure your spec and prayer are set and wait with a snare/entangle waiting to be casted on him.

Make sure your talker has the item he is luring with, when everything is going well, the talker and lured person should both accept once to make sure you can PM your attacker, when the lured person has all the items he said he has, kill the dude and pick up the stuff.

it's something like that anyway.

OmgK
18-01-2007, 01:51 PM
My tip, whenever you pot and pray put on a emote you dont have, like skill cape and keep it on dont move talk or loose the message, your pot will freeze and so will your prayer.

Then when you see guy run in you're already potted tbh.

mr.parasols
18-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Use smite to get more items, because they most likely wont be 3 iteming :]

Sly
18-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Use smite to get more items, because they most likely wont be 3 iteming :]
but they will still keep 3 items, with or without smite.

Calum
18-01-2007, 03:48 PM
I might write a lurers handbook soon, Can you lot please tell me if you think i should because it would be lots of effort.

Seagy
18-01-2007, 03:48 PM
I got lured by this one:

Selling whips 1.4M each Or 12 rune items ( Private
Come over bridge on edgeville.
Then his friend comes he use ancient and then specials dds He owned me.

Maybe u can do it by that.

Sly
18-01-2007, 03:49 PM
I might write a lurers handbook soon, Can you lot please tell me if you think i should because it would be lots of effort.
Calum, don't. Too many people know about Luring as it is.

Calum
18-01-2007, 03:49 PM
But only post on the forum, or make one and sell it.

Sly
18-01-2007, 03:50 PM
But only post on the forum, or make one and sell it.
then people can show it to their mates and it'll all be even more ruined than it already is.

Calum
18-01-2007, 03:51 PM
True,Bah ill think about it.

--ss--
18-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Well when you write the guide my pm box will always be open :eusa_whis

R
18-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Well when you write the guide my pm box will always be open :eusa_whis
Same :P

Born_To_Live
18-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Ive been luring alot latly , the Edgevill Tree past the bridge seems to be the best

Calum
18-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Edgvill tree is the bestb luring spot along with the sawmill. Because mainly low levels have no clue that that part is the wilderness apart from the sing but they so stupid them think even if there 65? a level 99 can kill them in level 1 aswell as killing taling takes goood tencnique

R
18-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Edgvill tree is the bestb luring spot along with the sawmill. Because mainly low levels have no clue that that part is the wilderness apart from the sing but they so stupid them think even if there 65? a level 99 can kill them in level 1 aswell as killing taling takes goood tencnique

edit pl0x

Born_To_Live
18-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Calum , where you on #lurers other day?

Calum
18-01-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm always on lures its like my HOME channel
So Ok Xiwl Ill pm you it..

KwikSave
18-01-2007, 05:27 PM
I know one some noob tried it on me but it didnt work.
He had his mate on one account and they both came up to me. The guys mate was acting a noob on purpose and he had some real good items on. Then the guy ( who was the the actor of a noob ) pmed me and said want to take this guy to wildy then we own him and take his items. Then he told me to meet him in edgeville with the noob. It didnt work, but might do on other people.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!