PDA

View Full Version : Your Views On Hobbas?

Shadowrock!
07-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Wether you think there lazy or hard working. stupid or smart. Good or bad.
I want to hear your views on hobbas!

hehe btw sorry if in the wrong section
this seemed like the right one though

i think mostly good, although they do ignore normal people, and are rich and show off alot.

They do keep the hotel in order, and are a good influence.

bigbutsound
10-04-2005, 08:52 AM
I think hobba's are good , they help the hotel , I don't find that they ignore normal people , I can imagine them ignoring people saying "Accept my f/r" about 20 times. I don't see how you think they show off , they are just helping....

Ezzie.
10-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Nah this thread'll be Ok because it's not a complaint so it can go in here

Seacat
10-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Hobbas keep the hotel safe, if it wasnt for them the hotel would be chaos, so I like them! Some might get a little angry when they attract unwanted attention, but they are excellent ;)

Ezzie.
10-04-2005, 12:59 PM
rofl borges offered to ban me cos i asked him a question :S rofl oh well most hobbas own :)

joshuar
10-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Most hobbas are good, however there are some lazy hobbas! If you are going to be a hobba you need to be more active!

bigbutsound
10-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Not nesserserilly (spelt wrong? lol) Remember hobba's are just volunteers , they don't have to be on duty all the time , However a MOD does because they get paid.

scottish
10-04-2005, 02:27 PM
I Like Hobbas There Good They do as much as they can to keep the hotel safe From Scams/hacks/scripts :)

lauralol
10-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Of course they are a good thing, they moderate the hotel! Some may be a bit ignorant or show off and whatever else you said, but it's not all hobbas. Some normal habbos are ignorant and show off... It's just the way some people are..

dannyboymed
13-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Some are nice and know what they are doing. (Gatsby & WAYNE_J)

But some can be right idiots. (Won't post the names)

Overall, they are helping. Imagine Habbo with only the Moderators, they'd be swamped.

Eckuii
13-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Hobbas are there for a reason.
To help YOU
If there was no hobbas there would be choas all over the hotel... :P

dannyboymed
13-04-2005, 05:12 PM
There already is chaos all over the hotel, lol. We need more public rooms.

Fruitbox.
13-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Hobbas are poo. I've been scammed [silly me :x ] twice, i sent an email on the Habbo site and called a Hobba once, [at least i didnt call them about 100 times which most people do] did anyone come or answer my email... no. So my answer for you is: Hobbas are poo. :]

BlueTails
13-04-2005, 08:07 PM
they are a great thing

dannyboymed
13-04-2005, 09:06 PM
Actually, they aren't all that good, I've just remembered a bad experience I had. I'd rate Hobbas 4/10.

TooClose$
13-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Hobbas are not "Poo"
Its Sulake staff that deal with emails, not hobbas.

Hobbas are fantastic, and they do not get nearly enough credit than what they deserve. They protect us from scammers, pheodophiles, hackers, and all that stuff.
They all go out of their way to help US, and i personally think that is great. They can't do enough to help. I can't express how much i owe them all, especially my friends.

Hobbas are poo. I've been scammed [silly me :x ] twice, i sent an email on the Habbo site and called a Hobba once, [at least i didnt call them about 100 times which most people do] did anyone come or answer my email... no. So my answer for you is: Hobbas are poo. :]

Re-Call
13-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Hobba's are good becuase they keep the bad guys out!

People may not see them as good and ignore there CFH (Call For Help), But think of it in a Hobba's eyes . . They get loads of CFH's every hour from people need thing help, There is around 8000 habbos in the hotel and only around 100 maybe less on. They volenter for this job so they can come and go as they please, So if they don't come to your needs Give them a little shout again, But give respect to them :)

Matty
13-04-2005, 11:02 PM
I like them, some can be annoying and ignore you even if you need help ;l.
but i suppose they banning some noobs

dannyboymed
14-04-2005, 07:15 AM
I called for help once because a guy was harassing me, I got banned for insulting him back.

Fruitbox.
14-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Hobbas are not "Poo"
Its Sulake staff that deal with emails, not hobbas.

Hobbas are fantastic, and they do not get nearly enough credit than what they deserve. They protect us from scammers, pheodophiles, hackers, and all that stuff.
They all go out of their way to help US, and i personally think that is great. They can't do enough to help. I can't express how much i owe them all, especially my friends.

No my dear, thats BS [Btw that isnt a swearword as i didnt type a swearword.] When i got scammed did a hobba come to my room? I only called them ONCE! i didnt called them a million times or annoy them. I think you should read all of the post next time. Or didnt you type about the hobbas not coming to my room because you know im right?

Shadowrock!
14-04-2005, 04:54 PM
lol

btw i hate hobbas and like them
so i only wanted to see what all u think of them
hope i got u all thinking xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!