PDA

View Full Version : Prejudice Against Gold HCs

Flipitt
08-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Yes, I am gold HC. Anyway, I went into a game of fallin' furni earlier night and all the other Habbos in the game bar two were making mean comments about me because I was gold HC. They even said it was because I was gold HC and that they hated gold HCs. Well, if any of you here feel the same as they did I'll tell you the same thing I told them...

I'm sorry that I'm gold HC and you're not but that's because I either have had HC longer than you or you don't have it at all. It's hardly my fault I'm gold HC and for people to pick on me because I'm richer and have a nicer badge than them is pathetic.

Just thought you guys should know that bullying still occurs in the hotel- I am unfortunately a victim. :'(

GommeInc
08-04-2005, 01:07 AM
You should of given them a lecture on Maturity. Always annoys the idiots :D

Shadowrock!
08-04-2005, 01:16 AM
they just jelous dude

u shudda told em to mind there own business and - Bad Word - Off :P

Motorollo
08-04-2005, 01:23 AM
thats how they are wid me :[ there like we dont like you ur hc so get on :[

Shadowrock!
08-04-2005, 01:42 AM
cuz they think all hcs are bad ppl :(
most of them arent but quite a few hcs are, ya know
im sure most of you have seen a hc who thinks hes better than the rest

:-Mystical.Dave-
08-04-2005, 02:38 AM
Lol, I can't wait till I get Gold HC one day (I'm on month 9 now) , and if they say bad staff I'll argue with them ;)

infatuation
08-04-2005, 03:16 AM
*stuff*
sorry, I am an ACE speller.. I know, nerdy
I always hide my HC badge.. I usually wear Orange spikes as they are close to red ones ;) EVERYONE thinks im non hc.

alexxxxx
08-04-2005, 03:30 PM
I am only on Month 2 but I love HC - I dont care if ppl say HCs are bad. If ur that bothered turn ur HC badge off!

Racoon
08-04-2005, 03:33 PM
I wish I could even buy hc! Lol Ur lucky! If eni 1 wants 2 buy meh hc feel free! my habbo name is rachel-100 Lol

.Ex-
08-04-2005, 03:43 PM
I got Gold HC two weeks ago, and it makes you look a lot cooler when clicked on but toherwise there ain't no difference. I have found it brings me more respect than anything - and realistically it shouldn't but i ain't complaining!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!