PDA

View Full Version : Some Pking tips?

TheLastShadow
19-01-2007, 01:23 AM
Okay so now im 64 Range, 43 att, 2 def and 70 str. Do u think im redy to pk? Any tips on how to pk well? f2p btw

DJ-Vimto
19-01-2007, 01:38 AM
im not sure how far you will get with just 2 def. i might be wrong i dunno

theres some pretty crafty players out there who will switch attack types very quickly so watch out for them.

also, you need to keep an eye out for people going round in teams, you could well end up with 2 maybe 3 people attacking you at the same time, i know, it happened to me

if i were you id take the best range armour you can wear, along with the best bow/crossbow and arrows/bolts. some good food and potions aswell, maybe tele runes incase you need to make a quick getaway and you arent able to run. just pray that no1 decides to teleblock you.

id probably recommend taking someone who has a high mage level along as backup, possibly a half decent melee attacker aswell. i'd go with you but ive already lost 200k in rune armour to people in the wildy, and im not to keen on going back there. but i might consider it

Sly
19-01-2007, 05:09 PM
big tip - don't die.

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Ashley 12344
20-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Another tip, don't go really deep.

PS2.
20-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Most useful tip, bring food.

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

TheGayOne
20-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Id range and rune 2h for the kill, bring str pot and wear range armour

DJ-Vimto
20-01-2007, 05:22 PM
armour that gives good mage defence would be good, there tends to be a lot of mage pures that have only a 40ish combat level but have very high hitting magic attacks.

as someone said above, ranging is a good form of attack, though if you do melee, dont bother going for the rangers because they'll only chicken off and run behing the nearest fence, on my last trip to the wildy i spent like half an hour chasing someone round and round a fence before giving up and moving onto someone else..... then i got killed lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!