PDA

View Full Version : [Building] How To Make A Succesfull Mafia In 10 Steps!

BJ-Bufting-1
08-04-2005, 09:26 AM
I own a mafia and I get sick and tired of everyone asking me how to make a good one. So here is everything i know!

Step 1. Get a Good and catchy mafia name!

Step 2. Get a HQ with atleast 10HCs and 2 Mochas!

Step 3. Use Mode Bars or Lodge Room Dividers to make an Entrance area, a Workers are and a VIP Area.

Step 4. Have approximately 10 stickies with information on how to join, allies etc...

Step 5. Get a joint Owner, someone who can help you get your mafia on popular list!

Step 6. Get some high ranking workers with rights who can run the mafia when your not there. Be carefull they are not in any krews and will trash you!

Step 7. Get a workers room, where your employees can come and chill.

Step 8. Get a website with extra information and maybe a forum, wwww.freewebs.com is a very good place to make one!

Step 9. Get some strong and reliable Allies to help you in time of need!

Step 10. Get enough norms ready to pay all those needy workers!

Now you are ready to open your mafia to the public! Good luck and happy habboing! :eusa_danc

iRoss
08-04-2005, 09:28 AM
>:l Which 1 do you own?

G-flow
08-04-2005, 09:34 AM
nice guide for newbies :) i hate mafias :)

scottish
08-04-2005, 09:35 AM
>:l Which 1 do you own?
Exactly.. That aint Easy
1) Most Names - Tooken
2) Some People Aint Got 10 Hcs + 2 Mochas
3) Some People Dont Like Mode/Lodge
4) People Might Not Be Able To Buy Stickys
5) Maybe Owner wants To Own Mafia himself
6) Mostly Everyone Is Scripters WHo Joins Mafias Nowadays
7) Some People Cant Afford Alot
8) Some People Dotn Know How To Make Sites, Freewebs Is Worst Host Ever!!
9) Most Mafias Charge to Allie Now
10) Again You May nto Be Rich.

Mined
08-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Good Ide, but sometimes getting good staff aint that easy and the ame with co-owner :p

BJ-Bufting-1
08-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Exactly.. That aint Easy
1) Most Names - Tooken
2) Some People Aint Got 10 Hcs + 2 Mochas
3) Some People Dont Like Mode/Lodge
4) People Might Not Be Able To Buy Stickys
5) Maybe Owner wants To Own Mafia himself
6) Mostly Everyone Is Scripters WHo Joins Mafias Nowadays
7) Some People Cant Afford Alot
8) Some People Dotn Know How To Make Sites, Freewebs Is Worst Host Ever!!
9) Most Mafias Charge to Allie Now
10) Again You May nto Be Rich.

I never said it is easy, thats just a guide on how to do so. I own WHITE RAPTOR MAFIA search BJ-Bufting-1 if you want to see it! People may vairey the steps, but that is how to get a mafia that is succesful. It doesn't mean that is the only way. Also it is simply a rough guide and does not ahve to be stuck to perfectly!

Teething
11-04-2005, 11:53 AM
a lot of people dont have much furni so you ahve to work around that, such as rather than say 10 HC try saying 10 HC's looks the best if you do not ahve them then try using Mode Sofa's :)

Here is a guide that i made :) Soz if its not brill i dint wanna add pics or spend ages on it but its ok :)

Ok welcome to my guide firstly you need to choose the room to make it in, I recommend the first one on the console  then you must choose your wallpaper well this is all dependent on what kind of Mafia room you can afford! If you can afford Area then you want a light brown wooden floor, and pale green plain walls if you have the HC’s or Throne Sofa’s then I recommend a Dark red walls and floor both of them plain. Now that you have made the room you can begin to place furni I will go through it for area then for HC’s and Throne Sofa’s.

Area

Building

Ok for area you will need about 19 Area Sofa’s, 7 Area Bars, 3-4 Area Corners and 2 Area Hatches, this comes to a total of 96 Credits so far now I am using the basic layout for this, which is on the left side of the door V.I.P and on the right Mafia Workers and Entrance Search 4BUS3 for the basic idea now place your Area Sofas down make sure in every section there is a Movability and a place to sit. After building your layout you can either modify it or finish up by adding some posters and drinks machine’s this entire mafia come’s to around about 105 Credits. Then finish up by adding some stickies and putting information such as.

- Allies
- Enemies
- Workers
- Ranks
- People With Right
- Banned People

Throne Sofa’s/HC’s

Building

Ok now this is the same as Area accept for replace the Area bars and corners and hatches with lodge to give the room a change fo colour, then rather than the Area Sofa’s add HC’s or throne sofa’s if you can afford it put Thrones in the V.I.P area. Then add Pics and Stickies all over the walls. Make sure you can move around the place and that the lodge doors don’t hide to much of your room. . Then finish up by adding some stickies and putting information such as.

- Allies
- Enemies
- Workers
- Ranks
- People With Right
- Banned People

Hiring Staff and Setting Up Your Mafia

Firstly you need a co-owner and some high ranked workers to run the mafia while your not there and to get it on the popular list, the best thing to do is hire on people you know and trust on habbo if there is no one you can think of, then simply interview people and ask around make sure they wont trash your room or swear etc. Now that you have hired all the staff you can build a website the best one you can build is on Geocities and it simple, if you are advanced in HTML then build a website using that. Now go around some of the other Mafias and ask them to be your allie so they can help you in time’s of need. Finally all you need to do is think up of a name for your mafia. ( Tip = Think of animals then put a snazzy word in fonrt of it such as….. Lightning Tigers )

Thanks a lot

Teething

scottish
11-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Its Probably Easier Now, since V7 Stopped Scripting.. And Not Much Problems most Mafias closing so :s

Bloodkanekiller
11-04-2005, 12:02 PM
i worked at help of light
but 3 hobbas told me to shut it down
it was all over habbo in 2001

scottish
11-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Help Centre / Mafia
nothing The same.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!