PDA

View Full Version : Bring back IONE!

GELHEAD2004
27-06-2004, 10:38 AM
jibbi doesnt deserve to be manager!!!
1 cred giveaway - how stingy can u get!
hardly ever in the hotel!! - i know shes got work in the offices but she could pop on now and again!!

I SAY BRING BACK IONE!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

thats only my opioion but vote in the poll and leave comments below!

A-K
27-06-2004, 11:12 AM
:mad: You are really annoying me now Gelhead, We have no idea as to how hard they work. And we know they do work really really hard to get everything done for our benefits.

At the end of the day Jibbi is doing all that she does for us!

You are a very obnoxious person to say what you have said.

It costs money to give away things for free, I don't see you giving out free things to the hotel????

Exactley, so think about the full picture before you post such stupid things.
I know it's your opinion, but in this case, your opinion (I think) is stupid.

GELHEAD2004
27-06-2004, 11:15 AM
To be honest ive done over 6 giveaways in the hotel!!
the giveaways have all had over 100 peices of furni!

mostly mine but nice people have don8ed to them aswell! :D

A-K
27-06-2004, 11:16 AM
Ok well forgetting about the free furni, I would still like you to explain your reasons for thinking that Jibbi is not worthy of being the hotel manager...

GELHEAD2004
27-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Ok
1.she dont come on that often she comes on like once every 2 weeks if that!
2.The 1 cred giveaway - Prime example it says it all
3.Egnoring habbos i met her once she was in my m8s room talking to her - i said hello Jibbi she egnored me and carryed on talking - i just left
4.Events like the habbo festival - thats poor compared to some events Ione did!
5.Shes thinking of making the price of credz go up!
6.Poor funky firday - the chat with a habbo staff - pffhhht!
7.Just stop all this nonesense and BRING BACK IONE!

A-K
27-06-2004, 11:24 AM
1.she dont come on that often she comes on like once every 2 weeks if that!

She works in the habbo offices every day, they do work without being online!

2.The 1 cred giveaway - Prime example it says it all

Who cares about free stuff, a good hotel manager shouldnt be about what stuff they give out.

3.Egnoring habbos i met her once she was in my m8s room talking to her - i said hello Jibbi she egnored me and carryed on talking - i just left

Maybe she was afk?????

4.Events like the habbo festival - thats poor compared to some events Ione
did!

I cant comment as I was not on habbo when Ione was manager.

5.Shes thinking of making the price of credz go up!

How the hell do you know what she is planning??? It has not been announced.

6.Poor funky firday - the chat with a habbo staff - pffhhht!

Most people think that's a great prize, just because you dont, doesnt make it a bad prize.

7.Just stop all this nonesense and BRING BACK IONE!

Errr, no.

GELHEAD2004
27-06-2004, 11:30 AM
hmm she wasnt AFK coz she was talking to my m8!

So it costs 25p for a 30 minute chat with habbo staff! terrible!

yer i know its not about free furni but! she could of atleast gave out decent stuff!

how do i know what shes planning - i have spoke to a hobba (not to be named) they said she might be rising the price of credz

And er,,, YER!!!!!!!!

AngelDude2
27-06-2004, 12:00 PM
hmm she wasnt AFK coz she was talking to my m8!

So it costs 25p for a 30 minute chat with habbo staff! terrible!

yer i know its not about free furni but! she could of atleast gave out decent stuff!

how do i know what shes planning - i have spoke to a hobba (not to be named) they said she might be rising the price of credz

And er,,, YER!!!!!!!!
Jibbi is a good hotel manager and people think shes kind she may not give out free furni but shes good cos she works hard. i don't care whos hotel manager as long as there is a habbo hotel to feel safe on

A-K
27-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Right on AngelDude, it doesn't matter what they do as long as they make a difference to the hotel.

I'm not going to post in this thread anymore as I'm getting to worked up.

;)

GELHEAD2004
27-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Yer but jibbi is not making a difference to the hotel just tryina make more money :eek: :eek: :eek:

:Illusion
27-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Yer but jibbi is not making a difference to the hotel just tryina make more money :eek: :eek: :eek:
Isn't that part of her job lol she's the manager, all they do is monitor everythin an help keep it all workin an by the looks of it that's what she's doin :)

GELHEAD2004
27-06-2004, 02:44 PM
lol so u want her to put up the price of credz?

:Illusion
27-06-2004, 02:49 PM
lol so u want her to put up the price of credz?

It's not her who puts up the price of creds, she just helps run the site. Anyway i haven't heard that the price is gonna be goin up by anyone who i'd believe yet so :p But if that's what they end up doin then oh well, they're a business what can we do, we dont need creds so if people don't like the price of them then don't buy them :rolleyes:

GELHEAD2004
27-06-2004, 02:56 PM
if people listened and not bought credz for like a week habbo would have to bring the price down or go out of buisness!!!

BUT NO1 DOES SO IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Butcher11
27-06-2004, 03:41 PM
:mad: You are really annoying me now Gelhead, We have no idea as to how hard they work. And we know they do work really really hard to get everything done for our benefits.

At the end of the day Jibbi is doing all that she does for us!

You are a very obnoxious person to say what you have said.

It costs money to give away things for free, I don't see you giving out free things to the hotel????

Exactley, so think about the full picture before you post such stupid things.
I know it's your opinion, but in this case, your opinion (I think) is stupid.
Thank You Andrew, I fell the same way.

PS- 5 times mroe peopel are on habbo now then when Ione was manager

GELHEAD2004
27-06-2004, 06:50 PM
o yer and 2 your p.s - habbo only started becoming popular a few years ago!

AngelDude2
27-06-2004, 07:05 PM
o yer and 2 your p.s - habbo only started becoming popular a few years ago!
Habbo is Not out of busines cos of All the staff. They work they're brains off all day just so you can play with pixeled furniture, chat and have fun.You should respect All of them Even if you don't like the manager (who doesn't even own habbo sulake does).
P.S if you don't like the credit prices don't bother buying credits you can still
have fun on habbo i quit posting on this thread which isn't really going anywhere
Thank You.

NOBLE-MAN
27-06-2004, 07:14 PM
lol this is getting very heated but lets all calme down i kinda rember ione as my diff character she was decent with givin out prezzies and all but at the end of the day jibbi is the manager now and really we cant to anythin about it so lets all chill :cool:

Butcher11
28-06-2004, 12:13 AM
It's VERY selfish to judge someone by the giveaway they give.

AngelDude2
28-06-2004, 07:16 AM
It's VERY selfish to judge someone by the giveaway they give.
your words are so right

A-K
28-06-2004, 08:42 AM
Ok I cant sit out of this debate anymore, lol -

Basically Gelhead2004 is saying that Ione was a good hotel manager because she gave away free stuff lol.

If you like her beacuse of that, and you think that makes a good manager, well good for you *rolls eyes* but you can't then turn around and say that Jibbi does not deserve to be manager because she hasn't done what Ione did.

pffftt

Rye1088
28-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Ok I cant sit out of this debate anymore, lol -

Basically Gelhead2004 is saying that Ione was a good hotel manager because she gave away free stuff lol.

If you like her beacuse of that, and you think that makes a good manager, well good for you *rolls eyes* but you can't then turn around and say that Jibbi does not deserve to be manager because she hasn't done what Ione did.

pfffttYeh I agree.. well said.

If you dislike Jibbi simply because she does not give away rare furniture that's up to you.

1 cred giveaway - how stingy can u get!At least she does give aways! Imagine how many 1 cred items she gives away on each occasion she has a give away!

hardly ever in the hotel!! - i know shes got work in the offices but she could pop on now and again!!Jibbi does come on Habbo but she just doesn't have time to talk to the likes of you!

I'll lock this topic now because I can see this argument getting out of hand..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!