PDA

View Full Version : WWE - Bam Bam Bigelow Passes Away

Wayne
19-01-2007, 09:02 PM
WWE superstar Bam Bam Bigelow passed away early this morning in Florida, rest in peace.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/4008594

WWE.com has learned that former WWE Superstar Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow has passed away in Florida.

Kevin Doll, the Public Information Director for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Bigelow was found dead early this morning in his home in Hudson, Fla.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Doll told WWE.com.

Doll also confirmed that the Pasco-Pinellas Counties medical examiner has taken the body and an autopsy will be performed.

Bigelow, 45, worked for WWE, ECW and WCW extensively throughout his 20-year sports-entertainment career. A former ECW Champion, ECW Television Champion and WCW Tag Team Champion, he is perhaps best known for his rivalry with Lawrence Taylor that culminated in the main event of WrestleMania XI in 1995.

Courtesy of http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/bambampasses

Robzor
19-01-2007, 09:03 PM
ooo
RIP

Misawa
19-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Shocking and totally unexpected.

He wasn't a competitor anymore, so I'm going to blame his death on his heart due to the effects of someone his size wrestling.

Nike
20-01-2007, 12:02 AM
omg i gt da wrestlin figure of im :o

R.I.P

sl4rt is banned
20-01-2007, 12:10 PM
rip dude

You
20-01-2007, 12:28 PM
RIP .

DiscoPat
20-01-2007, 06:14 PM
RIP :(

Hazza
20-01-2007, 06:16 PM
RIP Dude :(

Dudedanny123
21-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Rest In Peace

TheLastShadow
21-01-2007, 07:40 PM
You guys didnt even know him :rolleyes: He was back when it was in WWF. Soz but it was Americas time, not urs

brapbrap
21-01-2007, 08:00 PM
You guys didnt even know him :rolleyes: He was back when it was in WWF. Soz but it was Americas time, not urs

Can you mourn american soldiers dead in iraq?

NOPE

Because its iraq's time, your argument is LAME.

HAMMMMMER TIME.

Browney
21-01-2007, 08:30 PM
I can't say I was a huge fan. But RIP anyway.

-Wolverine
22-01-2007, 10:48 PM
RIP, haven't actually seen him wrestle, but he's a legend nonetheless .

Misawa
22-01-2007, 11:18 PM
The WWF has been broadcasted on primetime television for about as long as it has been in the USA. Also, you probably have absolutely no idea who he was yourself. Don't make assumptions on people based on nothing, because you'll end up getting on the nerves of those who have watched him for a lot of years and have a great deal of respect for the athletisism of the Beast from the East, like myself and potentially others.

How about I make an assumption? It's that you're glued too much to today's WWE product, and have actually no clue what you're on about. Perhaps you should get some old tapes and open your mind.

On a side note, Florida is cursed. Just look at the location of where many professional wrestlers in the last decade to fifteen years ago and you'll see what I mean.

-Wolverine
22-01-2007, 11:25 PM
On a side note, Florida is cursed. Just look at the location of where many professional wrestlers in the last decade to fifteen years ago and you'll see what I mean.
Most retired professional wresters(and people) tend to live down south when they are retired, and Florida is definately a popular destination, that's probably why.

348GTS
23-01-2007, 01:22 AM

I knew who he was.

RIP.

nobility
23-01-2007, 01:23 AM
RIIIIIP.

TheLastShadow
23-01-2007, 01:47 AM
The WWF has been broadcasted on primetime television for about as long as it has been in the USA. Also, you probably have absolutely no idea who he was yourself. Don't make assumptions on people based on nothing, because you'll end up getting on the nerves of those who have watched him for a lot of years and have a great deal of respect for the athletisism of the Beast from the East, like myself and potentially others.

How about I make an assumption? It's that you're glued too much to today's WWE product, and have actually no clue what you're on about. Perhaps you should get some old tapes and open your mind.

LOL im glued to todays WWE product..Please. I stopped watching WWF when it turned to WWE and when they picked that stupid drawing to see who goes to Smackdown and who goes to Raw? What a stupid thing. And once the Undertaker cut his hair and became the American Badass, it was over. And John Cena and all these fakes out there came in to WWE? Wth is that? What happend to the Undertaker and Kane when they used to hate eatch other cause there brothers. What happend to the Ministry of Darkness? What about DX? And not this gay DX you have now. The REAL DX where it has Shawn Michaels, Triple H, X Pac, China and someone else i think i cant remember. Anyway It turned so gay. I used to love it when it was older. Bret Hart was a good wrestler. So buddy, when you tell me when i dont know anything about WWF (i dont really know anything about WWE now cause its soo fake and wacked right now its unbelivable), Your wrong. So sorry, You were burned ;)

nobility
23-01-2007, 02:00 AM
LOL im glued to todays WWE product..Please. I stopped watching WWF when it turned to WWE and when they picked that stupid drawing to see who goes to Smackdown and who goes to Raw? What a stupid thing. And once the Undertaker cut his hair and became the American Badass, it was over. And John Cena and all these fakes out there came in to WWE? Wth is that? What happend to the Undertaker and Kane when they used to hate eatch other cause there brothers. What happend to the Ministry of Darkness? What about DX? And not this gay DX you have now. The REAL DX where it has Shawn Michaels, Triple H, X Pac, China and someone else i think i cant remember. Anyway It turned so gay. I used to love it when it was older. Bret Hart was a good wrestler. So buddy, when you tell me when i dont know anything about WWF (i dont really know anything about WWE now cause its soo fake and wacked right now its unbelivable), Your wrong. So sorry, You were burned ;)

He hasn't been burned, actually. Any wrestling fan knows those obvious facts you just stated there. X-Pac & Chyna were both released, on different terms - X-Pac on bad terms. Chyna continued to wrestle in japan, and made ****ographic movies, X-Pac starred in one of them. Road-Dogg & Billy Gunn were also released on bad terms, and had some pretty harsh things to say about the WWE/Triple H. Ever since Vince lost the courtcase against the World Wildlife Foundation, or whatever - he lost quite a bit of money. I know he's extremely rich, but he was forced to make drastic changes. All of the points you raised in your post existed in the likes of 1997+ or even earlier for that matter, it's now 2007. That's 10 years on, m'dear. I highly doubt most of these wrestlers have it in them to continue with the roles in the past. That's why all of the new talent is being brought in, and as you may know - they all have very large fan bases.

You may think that the company, the creative team, and everything else about the industry is crap, but your opinion is only one opinion. I'm sure alot of other people have the same opinion yeah, but its huge egomaniacs like you who think they know the a - z about wrestling. The MOD doesn't exist because half of the wrestlers either requested a release agreement, or were released for other reasons - it doesn't take a genius to work that one out. The remaining superstars featured in the group have moved onto different roles, basically because without the other superstars, there's no point in bringing such a big factor back into the WWE.

Again, to the whole Undertaker and Kane thing, what is the point in re-instating something that finished a long time ago, and came to a conclusion? They had their spotlight once again, a couple of years ago - due to Undertakers big return. They've both aged drastically, and as you may have seen - do not have the same athletic ability as they did when the first part of the storyline began.

All the new superstars are what most of today's fans want to see, something fresh and spunky, the old stuff will more than likely still remain in their hearts, but their time has gone - and it's time for other wrestlers to enter the spotlight.

"Sorry, but you got burned."

TheLastShadow
23-01-2007, 02:12 AM
He hasn't been burned, actually. Any wrestling fan knows those obvious facts you just stated there. X-Pac & Chyna were both released, on different terms - X-Pac on bad terms. Chyna continued to wrestle in japan, and made ****ographic movies, X-Pac starred in one of them. Road-Dogg & Billy Gunn were also released on bad terms, and had some pretty harsh things to say about the WWE/Triple H. Ever since Vince lost the courtcase against the World Wildlife Foundation, or whatever - he lost quite a bit of money. I know he's extremely rich, but he was forced to make drastic changes. All of the points you raised in your post existed in the likes of 1997+ or even earlier for that matter, it's now 2007. That's 10 years on, m'dear. I highly doubt most of these wrestlers have it in them to continue with the roles in the past. That's why all of the new talent is being brought in, and as you may know - they all have very large fan bases.

You may think that the company, the creative team, and everything else about the industry is crap, but your opinion is only one opinion. I'm sure alot of other people have the same opinion yeah, but its huge egomaniacs like you who think they know the a - z about wrestling. The MOD doesn't exist because half of the wrestlers either requested a release agreement, or were released for other reasons - it doesn't take a genius to work that one out. The remaining superstars featured in the group have moved onto different roles, basically because without the other superstars, there's no point in bringing such a big factor back into the WWE.

Again, to the whole Undertaker and Kane thing, what is the point in re-instating something that finished a long time ago, and came to a conclusion? They had their spotlight once again, a couple of years ago - due to Undertakers big return. They've both aged drastically, and as you may have seen - do not have the same athletic ability as they did when the first part of the storyline began.

All the new superstars are what most of today's fans want to see, something fresh and spunky, the old stuff will more than likely still remain in their hearts, but their time has gone - and it's time for other wrestlers to enter the spotlight.

Lmao Sorry but i didnt get burned. You hardly had any burned. You just explained to them what happend to all the wrestlers. And it would be totally gay if other wrestlers just try to re-enact what Kane and Undertaker had, it would be a failure. I know they aged..But Hey, thats how it is. But the new wrestlers are gay though..WWF is liek 300x better than WWE. Although couldnt help waht happend.

nobility
23-01-2007, 02:19 AM
Lmao Sorry but i didnt get burned. You hardly had any burned. You just explained to them what happend to all the wrestlers. And it would be totally gay if other wrestlers just try to re-enact what Kane and Undertaker had, it would be a failure. I know they aged..But Hey, thats how it is. But the new wrestlers are gay though..WWF is liek 300x better than WWE. Although couldnt help waht happend.

Yeah, sure - I proved you wrong on so many occasions in my post. If WWE couldn't help what happened, why do you feel the need to critisize it? "The new wrestlers are gay" Thats a rather immature comment, don't you think? Add some new words to your vocabulary, your current vocab is disgusting, to be honest.

No wrestlers have tried re-inacting Kane or the Undertaker, face it - the WWE has moved on. WWF may have been better, but their fan-base still remains, so sorry - you're wrong.

TheLastShadow
23-01-2007, 02:26 AM
Yeah, sure - I proved you wrong on so many occasions in my post. If WWE couldn't help what happened, why do you feel the need to critisize it? "The new wrestlers are gay" Thats a rather immature comment, don't you think? Add some new words to your vocabulary, your current vocab is disgusting, to be honest.

No wrestlers have tried re-inacting Kane or the Undertaker, face it - the WWE has moved on. WWF may have been better, but their fan-base still remains, so sorry - you're wrong.Actually you never proved me wrong Lol. WWE couldnt help what happend, they could atleast made it better and not some wankster wannabe wrestlers. Atleast continue with the normal wrestlers :rolleyes: Some were getting old yet some were not..And really its not an immature comment. Like you havent said "something is gay" before in your entire life :rolleyes: oh please. And im sorry my vocab disgusts you. Well im really not sorry cause i couldnt care less if it did. Deal with it. And i know no wrestlers have tried to act liek Kane and undertaker again - DURRRRRRRRRR. WWF is better than so much like WWE. So sorry - Im not wrong.

nobility
23-01-2007, 02:33 AM
You are wrong, because you're trying to sound as if your opinion is actually correct in every way, it isn't. These "wannabe" wrestlers are keeping the industry alive right now, and define "normal" wrestlers. Some were getting old, ofcourse they were - and some of them continue to wrestle. The WWE do whats best for the company at the time, and the majority of the decisions please the fans. Saying something is "gay" is an extremely immature comment, used in the context you're using it in, lol...You're just one fan at the end of the day, yet so am I - but I know the history of the industry, you're obviously just picking out the points you've liked, and disliked - you critique too many of the happenings, its true.

I don't even know why I am argueing with you, it's clear that I won't get anywhere as you have the mind of a 10 year old. Once again, you're entirely wrong.

=Bullets=
23-01-2007, 07:40 AM
I used to watch him all the time on WCW his move was that headbutt of the top rope, :( so yeah RIP :(

GoldenMerc
23-01-2007, 08:08 AM
RIP :'( i always choose him on smackdown VS raw :(

brapbrap
23-01-2007, 07:31 PM

3 words

BLUP BLUP BLUP!

You burned him.

Smits
23-01-2007, 07:37 PM
That guy was awesome back when it was wwf, RIP i suppose. :(

Judas
23-01-2007, 09:32 PM
RIP Even though I never saw him on tv, but I play him on Sd vs Raw aswell.

Misawa
23-01-2007, 09:53 PM
The Ministry of Darkness was a stupid angle. That Undertaker was a pretty stupid character. 'Taker was best in the very early '90s.

- Chyna wanted out of the WWE.
- X-Pac was released.
- Billy Gunn was released.
- Road Dogg was released.
- Bret Hart LEFT the WWE and then got superkicked into a stroke by Goldberg.

Chyna left, that's her option. The three under her lacked talent and direction hence they were released and Bret Hart isn't ever coming back thanks to Bill.

Yes, the original DX was way more entertaining and DX 2006/2007 is a watered down product, and it's still had its fair share of entertaining skits. You forget that people like myself have watched it for just as long, if not longer than you have, then again, I don't know how old you are. But I've been a fan since I was four years old.

If you're so pro Road Dogg and Gunn, then why don't you go watch TNA? Also, I don't know why you're so against modern WWE, for a start, the talent is far more athletic and better conditioned than 10 years ago.

So yes, you were 'burned' because your claims are completely invalid.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!