PDA

View Full Version : What should I do? Hmmm.

Ostinato
19-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Hmmm, I'm in a wee bit of a pickle. =P

I havn't seen my girlfriend all week as she's been really ill and stuff. So, this girl who I know (I don't know her that well, it's like a friend of a friend of a friend! =P) invited me to her party tomorrow night.

Anyway - Maria doesn't know her at all and as shes not been well isn't going to the party - so I would just be going with my friends. I'm really quite in the mood for a party as I havn't had a decent one all year and am just in the mood for a drink and a dance really.

However, tonight Maria is away to a pantomine with her family that was organised months ago. I was gonna go down and see her tonight, but obviously as shes away I can't - and all my mates are away to this pantomine as well. (It was a thing with the church, lol). So tomorrow is the only night I'll actually get to see her out of this whole week, and to be honest I've missed her lol.

So what should I do? Should I go to the party, get drunk and dance - haha? Or should I go and see Maria instead?

I wanna do both lol, but hmmmm. What do you think?

hobo
19-01-2007, 09:57 PM
go to the party!
maria will still be there the day after, the party won't :P

Kardan
19-01-2007, 09:57 PM
See her before the party maybe...?

Ostinato
19-01-2007, 09:59 PM

I thought that but I'd feel quite bad - I'm quite a guilty person haha. Cause it would be like "Okay thanks, but I'm away out to enjoy myself whilst your in bed ill!"

Djcafc.
19-01-2007, 10:00 PM
go to the party!
maria will still be there the day after, the party won't :P

true thats what i would do as well

well said

go to the party have a laugh get wasted its all fun

Blue
19-01-2007, 10:02 PM

I thought that but I'd feel quite bad - I'm quite a guilty person haha. Cause it would be like "Okay thanks, but I'm away out to enjoy myself whilst your in bed ill!"

Well if you didn't see her at all you would feel worse.

Mitch4?
19-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Well if you're thinking about going to the party, consult maria first, cause if word got out. You know she might be a bit peeved that you didn't tell her you were going.

To be honest, if I ws in your situation, i'd of first talked to maria about the party before making plans about going. Then if she said it's okay etc. Then i'd start to make the plans so you're not dissapointed if she doesn't want you to go etc.

But it's your choice, we all have different feelings and emotions. goodluck!

pleke214
19-01-2007, 11:01 PM
IVE GOT A GR8 IDEAD FOR YA

GO TO THE PARTY
HAVE A DRINK AND GET DRUNK
HAVE S;E;X WITH ANOTHER GIRL
AND CHEAT ON MARIAS

Unpredictible.
19-01-2007, 11:16 PM

GO TO THE PARTY
AND CHEAT ON MARIAS

^^^^^^^

luke-p
19-01-2007, 11:20 PM

GO TO THE PARTY
AND CHEAT ON MARIAS

Why post if your not going to help... prat.

Anyway, If I was you personally I would spend time with your girlfriend as she could probably do with a good cheering up after being sick :)

Unpredictible.
19-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Thread starter needede help.
Pleke gave help get your facts right.

Ostinato
19-01-2007, 11:21 PM
I'll pass on that option...

To the dude saying about telling Maria - lol.

Well I'm not under the thumb, haha. I'll go if I want to basically, but I'm just looking for some advice on what you guys would do really, hehe. She knows about the party as I also invited her to it but she doesn't know the girl so isn't going - as well as her being ill. I obviously wouldn't keep it from her because it isn't some big secret I'm ashamed of =S

If I wan't to go I'll go, lol, it's not a case of pure keeping it some big secret and sneaking off without Maria's permission.

Bomb-Head
19-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Go and see your girl, then go to the party later on :D

dirrty
19-01-2007, 11:26 PM
get ur groove on at the party

beer
19-01-2007, 11:45 PM
If i was in ur situation id be wiv ma gf all day fussing ova her been ill lol. Thats just me im a caring person :].

-Soph-
19-01-2007, 11:45 PM
just talk to her about it.. hopefully she'll understand.

And i'd go to the party.

MsTanya
20-01-2007, 12:12 AM
partyyy! only live once :) just tell maria, im sure she'll understand

shiver
20-01-2007, 12:24 AM
i'm guessing the party is in the evening, so go see Maria earlier and then go home, get ready and go to the party and stuff, then in the morning go and see her again.

Charley
20-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Go see Maria, spend some time with your girl, tell her you might go to the party later on, but you don't know yet, you might feel like staying with your girl, you might not. If your girl really has no problem with you going to the party, and you want to go, then go for it, do both. =]

Anyway, what ever you do, have fun!

beth
20-01-2007, 01:00 AM
go to the party & get wasted & then see your girlfrieennd.

beth
20-01-2007, 01:00 AM

beth
20-01-2007, 01:01 AM

london
20-01-2007, 09:03 AM
well looky, looky here.. Allan the great advice giver.. what's that?! OH asking for advice.. how the mighty have fallen.. not so great NOW are ya punk?.. pfft.

ahaha, joking.. urm, see your girlfriend the next day - she'll understand.

Eamonn
20-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Go to the party, you can see Maria another time :)

FlyingJesus
20-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Go round to see Maria earlier in the day, and do some of that special tongue magic that makes her scream, then she won't mind you going out in the evening. Guaranteed success.

Ostinato
20-01-2007, 12:37 PM
well looky, looky here.. Allan the great advice giver.. what's that?! OH asking for advice.. how the mighty have fallen.. not so great NOW are ya punk?.. pfft.

ahaha, joking.. urm, see your girlfriend the next day - she'll understand.

Haha I'm not asking for advice. This is simply a wee case of wondering what others would do.

Maria said it's fine for me to go (even if she doesn't I would still go if I wanted to, lol - she doesn't rule me ;)) but I know if do go I'll kinda feel bad and shel be sitting in pure bored doing nothing.

I think I'm just gonna go and see her... I don't really know the girls whos party it is anyway and am not particularly bothered about going.

Breakfloor
20-01-2007, 12:48 PM

GO TO THE PARTY
AND CHEAT ON MARIAS

Its what i would do :D

louder
20-01-2007, 01:51 PM
i say go to the party, she'll be having fun, panto's are really fun.
lolsosl.
not every day you get to go to a party, but you get to see maria whenever you want rly.

btw, great advice tom, lmao.

FlyingJesus
20-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Haha I'm not asking for advice.

um fred title fnx lol ;)

n luke it alwaiz workd on mi ex gf (i reckn allan jst dno how 2 do it rite :8)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!