PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

Code
08-04-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm starting a new website. Nothing to do with Habbo, but I'll need help. A lot. The website will be called BattleAxe Music, and it's a music website. It'll be focused on rock and metal, but I'd also like to have a specific focus on new talent. I'll need the following people:

*HTML Experts: I have dreamweaver but I'm not gonna do all this stuff myself. I'll need some HTML experts.
*Reporters: I'll need people who often buy (at least once a week) new rock singles, albums or DVDs, then review them. Also, some gig reporters will be required.
Scouts: If you've been to a gig, you can review the headliners, and maybe a short review of the supporting acts. If they are a small band, they could be a 'featured band' or something.
*Flash experts: I have flash but I think I'll still need some support here.

Please PM me if you're interested with some details. All the jobs with a * will require some examples of your work.

~Code

smurf-you
09-04-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm not sure about the phrase Expert... But i can help out with Flash games and movies and html... PM ME. If need be.

-JT-
09-04-2005, 02:20 PM
i will offer support but thats it!!

Wizzdom
09-04-2005, 02:21 PM
and whats this site name

the wombats
09-04-2005, 02:21 PM
you need news reporters, so people can talk about the hotel

iRoss
09-04-2005, 03:31 PM
>:l He said it's nothing to do with habbo...

the wombats
09-04-2005, 03:32 PM
oh well, i am bored, and dont read all the posts just reply

splintercell!
09-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Lol Im with james ill give some support etc. But not be full time staff ;)

Code
09-04-2005, 06:13 PM
"/ Whaddya mean "Whats this site name?" It's called Battle Axe Music. I know it's not original but I watch TV and use the Internet. What do you expect of my concentration and imagination levels?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!