PDA

View Full Version : Announcining the RGA

Mr Macro
21-01-2007, 10:37 PM
Well, the RGA, Runescape Gold Alliance.Is a group of people from Habbox who have some high skills I.E RuneCrafting or fishing who have a heart and wan't to help those in need.What will happen is: People with high skills who will be willing to give up some of their time to make some stuff for us will make us some wares to give away.

Well this is all about helping those in need.At the end of the month we will donate all the money and items into a big drop party every month.If for example, a RuneCrafter makes 1000 nats, and a wood cutter cuts 1000 yews, the fletcher will fletch them, the mage will high alch them and give the money too some one trusted, not me as i'm new and no-one nows me.Someone like Dan, then at the end of the month, all the money and items will be dropped.

If you need me to explain anything please ask, and if you would like to join us, post here.

P.S: Dan, if you would be so kind as to join that would be fab :)

Lilux
21-01-2007, 10:48 PM
I think It's silly, no one give us stuff when we were noobs <-- [Hate that word so much] and had no cash.

Mr Macro
21-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Thats why i'm doing this, just because you didn't doesn't mean others can't.

Lilux
21-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Thats why i'm doing this, just because you didn't doesn't mean others can't.

Well it is also a game, it would spoil there experience aswell.

Sly
21-01-2007, 11:20 PM
I doubt anyone would make money for it to just be always dropped..

Royal
22-01-2007, 01:43 AM
Exactly, no one really cares about noobs on the forum. Like if there are friends we like help them sometimes but like no one really spends all their time to help people for free.

Albion
22-01-2007, 02:21 AM
i would be willing to make things if the supplies are supplied..

Eye!
22-01-2007, 02:33 AM
I thieve if you need a thiever. :p

DJ-Vimto
22-01-2007, 03:34 AM
im not particularly high leveled in any of the skills, but i can help wherever i can, its a real shame i sold all my low level stuff to the general store before i saw this thread, otherwise i would have donated some of them :(

deagle
22-01-2007, 04:40 AM
I'll gladly take the position of high alching, fletching (up to yew longbows), Crafting (up to ruby ammy), and Construction (whatever I can make under lvl 63).

Not inclined to give away a thousand nats. (Notice all above stats I wont supply anything.

Dan
22-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Dont think its gonna work, really no ones prepared to make cash to just drop at the end of the month as it wastes there own time and it might not be easy for them to make cash as easy as other people

Mr Macro
22-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Ok, scrap it then :)

Ashley 12344
22-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Yeah, not really a good idea.

Charities aren't needed for Runescape, its a game. If someone can't afford something, they won't suffer as in real life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!