PDA

View Full Version : Bomb threat at our school.

348GTS
22-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Okay, well I just got home from school, about 2 hours after I arrived.

The fire bell went off, and the teachers went crazy telling everyone to get their coats on and get out. So we all did, waited outside in the snow, some of us in shorts, and then we got moved to the Rec center (sport place) From their, the teachers told us it was a bomb threat. I think its because theres a french terrorist groupe that wants all quebec to be french, and they're threatining to bomb all of the english schools. It was freaky.

benjamin
22-01-2007, 03:49 PM
oooer O_o

Seatherny
22-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Which city is your school in?

348GTS
22-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Which city is your school in?

Canada, Quebec, Montreal, Beaconsfield

laurenx
22-01-2007, 04:05 PM
ohh.

I hope your ok? You must of panicked alot, not knowning whats happened.

Are you going to school tommorow..?

Vista
22-01-2007, 04:11 PM
hahaha loser. im joking. Sometimes i just wish america would go ahead and do what they have wanted to do for ages. stamp out that *REMOVED* little country that goes by the name france.

Edited By Nick. (Sad boffin): Please don't avoid the filter. BTW You are much cooler than me. Im a stupid n00b.

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not reverse the actions of a Moderator, thanks :).

Browney
22-01-2007, 04:19 PM
I would've soiled myself.

Vista
22-01-2007, 04:21 PM
I'd tell those homosexual frenchies to go suck off a horse

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post vulgar comments, thanks :).

348GTS
22-01-2007, 04:31 PM
hahaha loser. im joking. Sometimes i just wish america would go ahead and do what they have wanted to do for ages. stamp out that *REMOVED* little country that goes by the name france.

Edited By Nick. (Sad boffin): Please don't avoid the filter. BTW You are much cooler than me. Im a stupid n00b.

Okay then Mr, if you read all of my posts, I live in Canada, and Quebec is a french speaking provence.

Also, I don't know if Im going to school tommorrow, I don't want to.

Vista
22-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Okay then Mr, if you read all of my posts, I live in Canada, and Quebec is a french speaking provence.

Also, I don't know if Im going to school tommorrow, I don't want to.

Yes, but you YOURSELF ae canadian, but the crappy language you speak is not.

Krusty
22-01-2007, 04:39 PM
school bell went at my school today.
it normally goes on a friday in history.
but it went off today at exactly the same time, in the same lesson.
the teacher thought it was a friday so just carried on with the lesson but after about a minuite it didnt go off so we all had to go out side.
nobody knew wht happened:O

louder
22-01-2007, 06:23 PM
eugh, terrorists annoy me - people are what they are, don't kill them because of it "/

Casanova
22-01-2007, 06:57 PM
I would of not really reacted, there's a saying that goes if you threaten, it's just to scare? It's not taking the action to do it. It was obvious they weren't going to do it ;).

348GTS
22-01-2007, 07:20 PM
I would of not really reacted, there's a saying that goes if you threaten, it's just to scare? It's not taking the action to do it. It was obvious they weren't going to do it ;).

These are the same terrorists that beheaded two goverment officials a couple years ago because they were english

Lilux
22-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Wow that sounds very scary. Bombs are one of my worst fears.

hobo
22-01-2007, 07:29 PM
oooerrrrrrrr, that's rather worrying.

Casanova
22-01-2007, 07:34 PM
they still never done it

Caution
22-01-2007, 07:35 PM
So you're sitting in class, "oh, i'm not reacting" then...

...BANG, DEAD.:rolleyes:

Casanova
22-01-2007, 07:42 PM
No, i'm sitting in my bedroom. Why are you still in school?

I'm saying, i'd just stay calm because there's nothing to react over. If you get all flustered it just makes things alot worse.

Caution
22-01-2007, 07:45 PM
well, the title was at our school, so ya'know..

Casanova
22-01-2007, 07:46 PM
No, i don't know. Care to explain?

cocaine
22-01-2007, 07:46 PM

yeah allan because if someone came running through your school shouting "theres terroists in the school", you're not going to carry on sitting there doodling on your book, are you?

Casanova
22-01-2007, 07:48 PM
I'm not an author, so i don't doodle on my "book". Also, it was clearly stated they got threatened, not that there was a terrorist in the building. Or my skim reading has been decieving me.

Also, i don't believe I was speaking to you Matt. I was speaking to the user "Liam!"

RedStratocas
22-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Eh, we've had those before. I think twice. One of them I remember came from some kid in Alaska whose never been here, haha.

Djcafc.
22-01-2007, 07:54 PM
is everyone alright and did anything go off?

cocaine
22-01-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm not an author, so i don't doodle on my "book".

You don't have to be an author to doodle on your book :rolleyes: What a lame comeback that was.

Also, it was clearly stated they got threatened, not that there was a terrorist in the building. Or my skim reading has been decieving me.

Rofl, you still wouldn't be sitting there :rolleyes:

Also, i don't believe I was speaking to you Matt. I was speaking to the user "Liam!"

Well tough, cos im talking to you.

RedStratocas
Heh, I was reading through these posts. Apparently bomb threats arent as common in the U.K.?

There's one happening all the time over here in the U.S., mostly by prank teenagers who want the day off from school. They're never real. I remember at least 2 in the high school and 1 in the middle school in the past few years.

TheLastShadow
U guys get to leave home? :rolleyes: we just stay outside untill the bomb squad gets here and inspects it.

Kardan
22-01-2007, 08:06 PM
There's hardly any in the UK, if there's a threat in a British school it's usually it catching fire due to the old state of it, or the roof collapsing due to snow :rolleyes:

timROGERS
22-01-2007, 08:09 PM
As soon as it said snow I thought you were either in Scotland or Canada. Terrorist are a pain in the neck eh :P My science teacher comes from Québec :P

letisix
22-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Lol I hate terrourist Or what Ever Lol

348GTS
22-01-2007, 09:18 PM

I'm saying, i'd just stay calm because there's nothing to react over. If you get all flustered it just makes things alot worse.

Its not like we were all like crying and crhap, like half of the people were so happy that we were going to miss school that they were joking about calling it in tommorrow

PaintYourTarget
22-01-2007, 10:01 PM
You've obviously never seen the state the Middle East is in.
Israel and Palestine were getting bombed weekly, by terrorists who had warned they would do it.
Iraqi civilians are getting bombed nearly dayly, by terrorists who had warned they would do it.
In England, the IRA used to phone up the police and warn they'd do it, and hey... the bomb squad would show up and have to dismantle a nail bomb.
So, your statement is utter ********.

Rou
22-01-2007, 10:06 PM

i bet if it was to happen you wouldnt keep calm...

-Wolverine
22-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Ooh, i've noticed that happens more in Quebec than anywhere else in Canada, bomb threats and school murders, like last Sept. that goth guy (forgot his name, I remember it was Kim something), went into a university and shot random people?

irresistible
22-01-2007, 11:08 PM
ow, sounds bad. i would have panicked like. :<
i remember when i was younger my brother was expelled because him & his mates put a watch around a lunch paper bag & put it in the toilet, and phoned in saying theirs a bomb threat or rang an alarm, i can't remember.

Kenneth
22-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Happened to me before lol police cavaty searched our school

:Hazel
23-01-2007, 12:05 AM
eww how horirible ;[ glad your okay though.

348GTS
23-01-2007, 01:34 AM
eww how horirible ;[ glad your okay though.

Thanks.

louder
23-01-2007, 10:27 AM
loszlsozl.
i'd be crapping it tbh, i dunno how people can say they wouldn't be scared, because i sure would.

348GTS
23-01-2007, 12:16 PM
loszlsozl.
i'd be crapping it tbh, i dunno how people can say they wouldn't be scared, because i sure would.

I'm not sure, its like we knew it was a bomb threat, and everyone was too excited to be missing school.. and I think because it was a "threat" no one took it that seriously, but if they came out and said that there was probably a bomb in the school, we'd be in the Rec center in seconds

Casanova
23-01-2007, 08:26 PM
You don't have to be an author to doodle on your book :rolleyes: What a lame comeback that was.

[/color]

Rofl, you still wouldn't be sitting there :rolleyes:
[/color]

Well tough, cos im talking to you.

You said "your" book, normally when i'm in school i have a jotter, and the government's workbooks? Not MY book. And also, i know i wouldn't be sitting "there" as you're in england, i'm in Scotland.

You've obviously never seen the state the Middle East is in.
Israel and Palestine were getting bombed weekly, by terrorists who had warned they would do it.
Iraqi civilians are getting bombed nearly dayly, by terrorists who had warned they would do it.
In England, the IRA used to phone up the police and warn they'd do it, and hey... the bomb squad would show up and have to dismantle a nail bomb.
So, your statement is utter ********.

Not one thing was mentioned of Scotland, i'm from Scotland therefore your proof is as valuable as used toilet paper.

i bet if it was to happen you wouldnt keep calm...

Much yah wanna bet? I would, as i'm always cynical.

Rou
23-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Much yah wanna bet? I would, as i'm always cynical.

if you say so. i'm still highly doubtful about it.

cocaine
23-01-2007, 08:32 PM
You said "your" book, normally when i'm in school i have a jotter, and the government's workbooks? Not MY book. And also, i know i wouldn't be sitting "there" as you're in england, i'm in Scotland.

lmao at you trying to own me by being all correct. :rolleyes:

TheLastShadow
23-01-2007, 08:33 PM
We get it all the time here. Usually its someone who wants to get out of school for a few minutes. Never anything serious..:rolleyes: And its not scary..its just a fire drill

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!