PDA

View Full Version : The Grudge and the excisiost and excisiost scaryier do u agree wid me

Bloodkanekiller
08-04-2005, 09:34 PM
which is scary i reckon excisiost
what do you guys think

xJoeYx
09-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Your spelling is really bad. Well I don’t think either are scary. The Grudge is probably scarier since its more modern. Me and my friends like to get together and laugh at the exorcist, it is actually quite hilarious, even more so in the deleted scenes!
However, The Exorcist was an incredibly scary film in its day…
I liked The Grudge… it was funny. Similar to Michael Jackson & The Ring.

Mentor
09-04-2005, 09:57 PM
never seen the grudge, but exsorsist is all hype, its not even remotly scaray :/

lauralol
09-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Well I havent actually seen either. I've been told the Excorsist is really scary in some parts, but I was goin to watch the Grudge round my friends the other day, when her brother said it was really rubbish so we watched like the first 10 minutes and then turned it off cause it was boring :p

Steph
10-04-2005, 02:37 PM
the exorcist is funny more than scary i think. but when ya search it up on google mages its pretty freeky

scottish
10-04-2005, 02:39 PM
i aint Seen any Off Them, If I Seen Exorcist I Cant Remember :p

Lerf
13-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Why are you posting this in the TV forum when your thread is about movies?!
:rolleyes:

Clo
14-04-2005, 04:26 PM
:eusa_clap
Your spelling is really bad. Well I don’t think either are scary. The Grudge is probably scarier since its more modern. Me and my friends like to get together and laugh at the exorcist, it is actually quite hilarious, even more so in the deleted scenes!
However, The Exorcist was an incredibly scary film in its day…
I liked The Grudge… it was funny. Similar to Michael Jackson & The Ring.

Eurgh, Joey, just because she spelt excorcist wrong. :$ :eusa_wall
And i prefer The Grudge as i just find the storyline more scary :o That's about it really lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!