PDA

View Full Version : Help! (Yah, again!) :p

StainCast
22-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Ok, so i've not been playing WoW for a long time (Few months) and i don't know how everything works yet.

I saw Burning Crusade in my GAME shop on saturday.

I downloaded WoW with the 10day free trial, and i dont have a disk. When the 10 day trial ran out i just brought a code and it worked so i dont have the original WoW disk.

What i want to know is, do i need the original disk to install and use Burning Crusade?

Thanks guyss!

Joo

sl4rt is banned
22-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Nah you dont :P

Neil
22-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Nah you dont :P

What he said, but I recommend you buy a set of used disks off ebay, probably get them for a few quid, that way if you get a new comp or something you wont need to sit through the huge download again ^^

TehJoshy
23-01-2007, 03:05 AM
What he said, but I recommend you buy a set of used disks off ebay, probably get them for a few quid, that way if you get a new comp or something you wont need to sit through the huge download again ^^

there is a serial key with the BC. which updates your account. as neil said you should get a set of used disks, just to be safe. then you have both of the games on disk incase as neil said you get a new computer or you need to re-install for whatever reason.

StainCast
23-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Ok thanks guys.

+ rep if i can.

Jooo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!