PDA

View Full Version : Buying reputation

Lilux
22-01-2007, 08:50 PM
I know it probz makes you allot of money but I do not think that people should be able to buy reputation. It spoils the whole idea of it, people with high reputation should be people that people respect not people that have more money than others have and can afford to buy reputation.

What are your views?

Yoshimitsui
22-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Yeah i see your point, but it's a money maker isant it, so it will bring in quite a bit. Though i do agree with properly earning it.

Tiuhdur
22-01-2007, 10:28 PM
i agree and it shows how respected someone is so you can judge how seriously to take their posts. take jay-2k6 or whatever his name was. if he because vip and bought lots of reputation he would still be posting spam alterations but he would be respected because of his rep power

jordang16
22-01-2007, 10:36 PM
sorry but can anyone tell me how people buy rep

-Wolverine
22-01-2007, 10:38 PM
I personally dont agree with buying rep, but meh, it's other people's money, they can buy it if they want..

Cyndia
22-01-2007, 10:40 PM
I dislike the idea of buying rep. Yes, it is each person's choice, and it's a major moneymaker for habbox, but it defeats the purpose of earning rep when you just spend money buying it. Plus it just makes people annoyed - like take a look at the one thread on the Runescape trades forum. This one guy is trying to buy like 30,000 rep, and all he's getting is a bunch of heated posts on his thread. How pointless...

:Jamie
22-01-2007, 11:07 PM
I dont like the idea of rep buying as said above it defeats the point of reputation but meh just another way for habbox to get other peoples money.

Seatherny
22-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Reputation should be earnt not bought. But then again, Habbox and it's sister sites are very expensive to run, so Habbox will try and make as much money as possible.

Lilux
23-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Reputation should be earnt not bought. But then again, Habbox and it's sister sites are very expensive to run, so Habbox will try and make as much money as possible.
Yeah I understand that Habbox need all the money they can get to pay for all their sites. I’m just suggesting that may be the VIP Managers can may be come up with a different way to make money other than spoiling the reputation system.

Sly
23-01-2007, 01:13 PM
Yeah I understand that Habbox need all the money they can get to pay for all their sites. I’m just suggesting that may be the VIP Managers can may be come up with a different way to make money other than spoiling the reputation system.
too late now. already spoilt.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!