PDA

View Full Version : Selling RS Santa Hat & Others for Habbo

BlueBBle
22-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Note: I AM NOT IN A HURRY TO SELL. JUST TRYING IF I CAN GET MY DESIRED PRICE/TRADE.

I quitted all the games I have been playing except for Conquer Online which I am quitting soon. But since I couldn't find a buyer for my RS to CO stuff and I don't have a game that I'll be playing, I am planning to move to Habbo UK.

I am looking around 20t for my Santa Hat if not price is negotiable.

To ensure your protection, I will not be going first (dont send me PMs asking your willing to do the trade but not going first) but however I can sell the santa hat for cash and you will have to find a buyer for that cuz I won't know what price u want. Then next step, we can trade little by little so we won't get scammed. U later have to go off and buy your own Santa hat from someone with the RS cash I sold to u.

Royal
22-01-2007, 09:23 PM
I think you should sell the Santa hat for mills, then trade them for thrones that way it's easier for everyone. If you think about it no one really wants to go first on 20T.

Skillz
22-01-2007, 09:34 PM
thats a good idea because i have the furni to buy the santa but my vouches are stronger than yours

i made it on rs trusted list aswell

Royal
22-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Yeah Skillz is uber trusted on here.

Born_To_Live
23-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Note: I AM NOT IN A HURRY TO SELL. JUST TRYING IF I CAN GET MY DESIRED PRICE/TRADE.

I quitted all the games I have been playing except for Conquer Online which I am quitting soon. But since I couldn't find a buyer for my RS to CO stuff and I don't have a game that I'll be playing, I am planning to move to Habbo UK.

I am looking around 20t for my Santa Hat if not price is negotiable.

To ensure your protection, I will not be going first (dont send me PMs asking your willing to do the trade but not going first) but however I can sell the santa hat for cash and you will have to find a buyer for that cuz I won't know what price u want. Then next step, we can trade little by little so we won't get scammed. U later have to go off and buy your own Santa hat from someone with the RS cash I sold to u.

thats a good idea because i have the furni to buy the santa but my vouches are stronger than yours

i made it on rs trusted list aswell

Skillz Is Trusted , but he did state he wont go first so respect his wishes

BlueBBle
25-01-2007, 10:37 PM
im looking for atleast 1m per throne. since i just realized santa hat dropped alot

Royal
25-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Lols, I know eh :) Thrones average from 1,3 to like 1,7 normally, so good luck with that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!