PDA

View Full Version : The Exsiciost will creep you out warning trust me more scaryier then amayilve horror

Bloodkanekiller
08-04-2005, 10:41 PM
its scary so scary

Seacat
08-04-2005, 10:43 PM
i think you mean exorcist and to be honest i didnt find it that scary , the scariest part was probably the music lol

i probably didnt find it very scary because of what people had told me about it, they were like "omgzz u will need psychologists afterwardzzzzzszsz!"!1!" so i expected the worst, then it wasnt that bad

im talking rubbish now goodnight!

Mongole-hehe
08-04-2005, 10:44 PM
This isnt a rumour or News you should post this in the entertainment section :)

Bloodkanekiller
08-04-2005, 10:45 PM
but a girl perssessed come on man that was scary

Seacat
08-04-2005, 10:46 PM
but a girl perssessed come on man that was scary

you should meet my grandma..

Bloodkanekiller
08-04-2005, 10:49 PM
dude amayilve horrow is an old film and ive seen it before dude and its kind of scary perssessed girl which was a true story but was about a boy
but girl in this

but a house whats perssessed come on who would be scared of a perssessed house?

Seacat
08-04-2005, 10:54 PM
we will finish this talk of films off tomorrow, as my mouse is driving me crazy!!

Steph
08-04-2005, 11:06 PM
soooooooooooooooooooooooo funny film hehehe was in fit of laughter

Bloodkanekiller
08-04-2005, 11:08 PM
sorry what did u say i didnt understand you

Lerf
12-04-2005, 09:24 AM

Somehow I don't think people understand you half of the time ;)

Lerf
12-04-2005, 09:25 AM
dude amayilve horrow is an old film and ive seen it before dude and its kind of scary perssessed girl which was a true story but was about a boy
but girl in this

but a house whats perssessed come on who would be scared of a perssessed house?

The Amityville Horror was claimed to be a true story all those years ago but was found out to be a hoax.

la-ur-en
12-04-2005, 09:29 AM
It is scary, and it's based on a true story, but the other exorcists aren't, i only liked the first one, the others aren't even remotely scary, the 13 year old girl in the first one was a great actor, so i guess that took impact on the scaryness of the movie!

xJoeYx
20-04-2005, 06:44 PM
The Exorcist was based on a true story, take note that i said BASED; of course it wasnt quite like real life, but the idea is the girl is posessed, much like some bible references; its now thought the "posession" was actually insanity; and other mental health problems.

I think the author of the thread is referring to the original version of Amityville Horror, i'v never seen it but apparently its very poor. As far as scaryness goes i think i would say the newer version of Amityville Horror is "scarier" than the Exorcist, but the Exorcist it a better film.

Mentor
20-04-2005, 06:48 PM
The exsorsist ****s its not even remolty scary "/ . id like to see amty vill horror as ive heared good things about it, athogh if exsersits is "scaryer" i dont think i will bother

lauralol
20-04-2005, 06:51 PM
I haven't seen The Excorsist, though I want to, and I also want to see the new version of Amytyville Horror that's just come out, though my friend says it's rubbish compared to the old version

Pmsl you can talk :p

Syd
03-05-2005, 05:57 PM
I don't think the exorcist was cleverly made. It projected images onto children and even though it was an 18 then it doesn't come up to expectations anymore. I hated the The Chainsaw Massacre, when that woman started shaving all her skin off you could hear doing doing it too. It was disgusting and I walked o8ut.

Clo
14-05-2005, 12:37 AM
Not watched either of these films, never got round to it lmao. I was going to watch Amityville Of Horror at the pictures but i cba. ;']

Syd
26-05-2005, 08:53 PM
The problem with the exorcist is, that when it first came out, about 20 years ago, it was an 18, so around that time, it was extremely scary and horrific, but with all the horror films we have out today, it's even wetter than a towel.

Surname
27-05-2005, 07:22 PM
I have seen both and I must say I think (Something) [Forgot word, Lol] Horror is scarier then the exorcist. More thrilling and tensifying. And alot of jumpy bits which I just love :)

YellowParasol
25-06-2005, 08:46 PM
It isn't even scary its more funny than scary

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!