PDA

View Full Version : Bulling Experinces Behind the Screen

lil-rarez
08-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Who are you? Just like Kardans Posts Have you been bullied? This is where to let it out all the anger and stress from bulling! Bulling is worse than murder as it can lead you to dangerous thoughts. Tell your experinces get them off your chest.

This is what happened to a 14 year old girl:
She was builled everyday by people older than her, 1 day she couldnt take it. She was found dead by suffication in the girls toliet. Her life wasted by peoples insercurity. Its so disgraceful of what this country ha become.

Steph
08-04-2005, 11:00 PM
this girl got bullied by about 40 other girls! How MEAN and just plain nasty is that? It was on the news a while ago because they were caught on CCTV!

lil-rarez
08-04-2005, 11:03 PM
i know its inhuman. Just because you dont fit in... I mean come on there is a time when everyone dosnt fit in! I get a sick feeling in my tummy when this happens. Im ashamed to be human!

Kezzo
09-04-2005, 07:01 AM
I got bullied, racist stuff

Racoon
09-04-2005, 07:13 AM
I havent been bullied before but my best friend has! Buy some black guyz! they were calling here whitey and pasty face because she was white like me! And then they started punching her!! of them had me pinned 2 the wall so i couldnt help :(

Kezzo
09-04-2005, 07:15 AM
whoa, that must have been harsh!

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
09-04-2005, 11:33 AM
sum1 at my skool hu used ta live round my area used ta get bullied evryday n me n ma m8s tryed ta stop them but we cudnt coz they held us bk while they beat her up, she used ta b called names n they used ta hit her all the tym it was so horrible n 1 day she got fed up of it, me n my m8s went ova 2 the field at the bk of ma house n we saw her wlkin across the grass 2 this little fenced off bit n go thru a hole in the fence so we followed her then we saw her climbin up a tree tie a rope round a thick branch, then she put a loop in the uva end of the rope put it round her neck n jumped off the tree n we cudnt do anyfin ta stop her :'( n i cnt get the memory out of ma head... she was a rly gd m8 of myn n i felt tht i had ta stick up 4 her so i went into skool the nxt day n jus lashed out at theppl tht did it 2 her dya fink it was the ryt fing ta do???

Mr.Kylee
09-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Not alot of bulling around here..I never have been bullied either. Probaly nobody dares to bully me anyway ;]

scottish
09-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Woah Thats Bad Theres Loads Of chavs Around Here Not ALOT Of bullying Just A Bit :D

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
09-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Woah Thats Bad Theres Loads Of chavs Around Here Not ALOT Of bullying Just A Bit :D

chavs :s :s :s :s y ya tlkin bout chavs lol??

scottish
09-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Mostly Cahvs Bully :p

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
09-04-2005, 11:47 AM
tht is not tru!!!!!!!!! i dnt bully ppl! :p

Kezzo
09-04-2005, 09:42 PM
I despise chavs, they go round thinking they're really tough and stuff so they go and pick on the weaker kids

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!