PDA

View Full Version : My char // Future

Describe
22-01-2007, 10:34 PM
http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/1/kool_knight1.png
Thats my main stats.

I need full rune - I have legs and body ?
I also need a weapon - the best i have is tihngy light "o
I also need like my stats up high - As in attack :o
Its depressing - what should i attack // kill

R
22-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Your depressed over rs? lol get a life plx.

Cyndia
22-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Lol I second that..

But by the way, if you really want to know what to level on, at your level I like killing Hill Giants in the Edgeville dungeons. Or if you've got members, killing rock crabs is a good idea in Relekka, or else try killing experiments. Both rock crabs & experiments are really low levels [experiments are lvl 25, dont remember how high crabs are, but they're less] and they give really good xp [rock crabs have 50 hp i think, and experiments have 100].

Ryan.
22-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Lol I second that..

But by the way, if you really want to know what to level on, at your level I like killing Hill Giants in the Edgeville dungeons. Or if you've got members, killing rock crabs is a good idea in Relekka, or else try killing experiments. Both rock crabs & experiments are really low levels [experiments are lvl 25, dont remember how high crabs are, but they're less] and they give really good xp [rock crabs have 50 hp i think, and experiments have 100].
Yup..

Rock crabs = lvl 13 :p

They are very easy to kill at all lvl's.. Most noobies or pures go there to train :)

DJ-Vimto
22-01-2007, 11:54 PM
when training melee, i.e strenght, attack or defense, i usually go to find monsters that are in high numbers and easy to kill, which results in a quick xp gain.

though for ranged, i've found that the giant tortoise thingys are pretty good, and they drop big bones and random stuff =] though taking good armour that gives a high magic defense is recommended.

the palace guards in varrock are good aswell, and you can also get clue scrolls from them, but its best to go there on a quieter world when there wont be as many people training on them.

Royal
23-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Don't be depressed, because then I third that if no one thirded it already :). Umm, I'm thinking rock crabs?

OmgK
23-01-2007, 03:31 AM
Want free stuff?

Joahh
23-01-2007, 04:47 PM
I dooooooo pls

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!