PDA

View Full Version : New furni in Catalogue (Theory)

Roboevil
08-04-2005, 11:33 PM
On the homepage they usually have a habbo with a theme that represents whats going on in the near futur, i.e the bunny during easter, a man in a bathing suit when there were free lido tickets and now you can see a suspicious man holding the habbo catalogue with a question mark on it. Could this be a clue to that there mabye v7 furni in the catalogue sooner than we thought? Mabye in the week or at the weekend?

MMR
08-04-2005, 11:34 PM
On the homepage they usually have a habbo with a theme that represents whats going on in the near futur, i.e the bunny during easter, a man in a bathing suit when there were free lido tickets and now you can see a suspicious man holding the habbo catalogue with a question mark on it. Could this be a clue to that there mabye v7 furni in the catalogue sooner than we thought? Mabye in the week or at the weekend?
it could also mean a mystery sale

Roboevil
08-04-2005, 11:42 PM
No need to quote the entire thing, not like you could be talking to anyone else. And yes it could be a mystery but i prefer my idea :p

GommeInc
08-04-2005, 11:53 PM
I think it is something to do with v7

Superside
09-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Maybe It's just a confused habbo that doesn't know how to buy stuff! Didn't anyone ever think of that did they!

Neil
09-04-2005, 01:09 AM
Or Maybe It's Just A Picture, They Did Lido One And Easter, Christmas And Halloween Ones Because They Are Events The Lido One Was Just For A Bit Of Fun.

Jamie
09-04-2005, 01:40 AM
I won't be out now, Probably within a couple of months :p

MENTAL NUTTER
09-04-2005, 07:03 AM
it could also mean a mystery sale
It probaly is because the picture is called 'Mystery sales-dude' so it might be a mystery sale....probly like a 'crazy days january sale' or what it was.

micky.blue.eyes
09-04-2005, 07:35 AM
I've seen that picture before. I don't really care what is going to happen.
But it would be cool if the posters would come out. :)

Roboevil
09-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Mabye that credit scheme has something to do with it aswell, making credits cheaper so more people will stock up in time for the release of the new furni?

GommeInc
09-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Mabye that credit scheme has something to do with it aswell, making credits cheaper so more people will stock up in time for the release of the new furni?
Wouldn't they put that credits image there?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!