PDA

View Full Version : Meh. Waste of money that was.

StainCast
23-01-2007, 06:45 PM
I brought a high lvl account.

Had a lvl 60 warrior, 47 mage, and 54 Tauren Druid.

I don't know how to use anything on it. I'm all confused. I've never even started a horde account, let alone a 54 one. lmao!

It cost me £140 and i just want to stick to using my current one now. lmao!

velocity
23-01-2007, 06:46 PM
you paid £140...

..woah

Nemo
23-01-2007, 06:50 PM
i dont play this but nothing virtually is worth £140... are u rich or .. nah thats bein rude but dang thats gotta be a rip off -.-

StainCast
23-01-2007, 06:51 PM
I dont want the account now anyway. lol.

I prefere to just lvl up my current mage.

:Jamie
23-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Well there you go. L2play before buying accounts.

benjamin
23-01-2007, 07:09 PM
try and sell it on?

Neil
23-01-2007, 07:45 PM
Exactly ^^ you should train properly, like I do sorta, I don't want too but you have to if you want to get good, I'd say I'm pretty good as a mage now anyway, just need to be level 70 xD

Carlos
23-01-2007, 09:16 PM
You do know that it is against the EULA terms and conditions to buy accounts?

And it is very foolish of you, as you can never own that account 100%. All it takes is the previous owner to contact Blizzard with their CD key and some other information, and they can retrieve that account back.

And besides, it's meant to be part of the game to level up, thats the fun part. If you don't enjoy or can't be bothered to do it yourself, this is not the game for you.

Ezzie.
24-01-2007, 09:43 AM
You're an idiot. Seriously dude, why spend 140 pounds on a pixellated character =l it's quite fun levelling, somtimes it can be abit of a grind but you miss out on all the low level pvp (if you're on a pvp realm) and you also miss out on how to play your class.

Neil
24-01-2007, 03:46 PM
You're an idiot. Seriously dude, why spend 140 pounds on a pixellated character =l it's quite fun levelling, somtimes it can be abit of a grind but you miss out on all the low level pvp (if you're on a pvp realm) and you also miss out on how to play your class.

Only idiots do out of BG PvP at low level, no point in PvP so why waste your time killing other people when you could leveling up?

mat64
24-01-2007, 04:06 PM
You sir, are a fool. You will be as transparent as a window when you play ANY of these characters. Especially the warrior, even more so depending on the equitment the toons have. We had someone on AQ 5/8 Dreadnaught, He thought mobs respawned in instances if you wiped.

sl4rt is banned
24-01-2007, 04:32 PM
He thought mobs respawned in instances if you wiped.
ROFL@him :rolleyes::p:p

Carlos
24-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Only idiots do out of BG PvP at low level, no point in PvP so why waste your time killing other people when you could leveling up?

Maybe he meant levelling in places like Stranglethorn Vale? Very fun when you encounter people the same level as you on the opposite faction.

Neil
24-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Maybe he meant levelling in places like Stranglethorn Vale? Very fun when you encounter people the same level as you on the opposite faction.

I don't think so, all Ezzie seems to care about is PvP, I don't think he'll ever do a raid because he does PvP more than he trains

Carlos
24-01-2007, 06:44 PM
I don't think so, all Ezzie seems to care about is PvP, I don't think he'll ever do a raid because he does PvP more than he trains

Well, if he just wants to PvP then that's totally up to him.

Personally I find PvP alot more interesting. I did enjoy doing the odd ZG raid before TBC though. But to just raid instances every night really does bore me.

mat64
24-01-2007, 07:17 PM

Seems you have a very strong opinion about low level PvP, Yes it's nice to be leveling up and so on, But It's nice to take a break and enjoy the PvP in your level bracket. Or is it that you don't like PvP in battlegrounds because you play Alliance? ;).

Neil
24-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Seems you have a very strong opinion about low level PvP, Yes it's nice to be leveling up and so on, But It's nice to take a break and enjoy the PvP in your level bracket. Or is it that you don't like PvP in battlegrounds because you play Alliance? ;).

I love BG I just don't see the point in raiding crossroads or main citys or anything, occassionally it's fun to go on a small PvP raid to some place but that's only really fun at level 60-70 because you stand a chance, level 40's shouldn't really go PvP like that because it's not really much fun, as soon as I get 60 I'm gonna try get into a raiding guild because tbh I find instances more fun than PvP and raids will be the same

Ezzie.
25-01-2007, 03:06 PM

30-50 in a week? i suck at levelling :rolleyes: Also the low level encounters at tarren mill / soutshore battles and nessingways camp battles are intense, like 20 vs 20 somtimes :p

Anyway to the other druid dude [forgot your name soz] I ust respeccd balance and i find it to completely suck in pvp =( i get stunlocked and owned by rogues locks just own me, in feral i could take 2 warriors on at the same time, now barely one ^_^ have you ever tried balance dude? [going to respec back to feral now]

mat64
25-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Yeh i've tried it, In my mid 40's and once at 60. Imo the reason Mookin is given the 360% Armour contributation from items is because of the fact most good Balence druids will have to wear cloth to increase their mana pool and spell crit chance. Which unless you really love balence isn't worth it imo.

jake4568
25-01-2007, 03:57 PM
im also a human mage theres ALOT of stradigey in being a mage... lol all i do is frezze and arcane blast then teleport 15 feet foward theres some site were u can watch videos and lern to play good though

Ezzie.
25-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Yeh i've tried it, In my mid 40's and once at 60. Imo the reason Mookin is given the 360% Armour contributation from items is because of the fact most good Balence druids will have to wear cloth to increase their mana pool and spell crit chance. Which unless you really love balence isn't worth it imo.

Duelled a lock last nightas balance, he's a mate from my guild. he OBLITERATED me. duelled a rogue and he stunlocked me to death and kept vanishing as i had to stay in bear otherwise i'd be dead etc =/

this morning i respecced feral...

critting for 1ks disrupting all of the locks attacks 15% resists to stun and fears and 6.1k armour :D feral owns :p

(dont even have mangle yet ={) will have it at 55

mat64
25-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Duelled a lock last nightas balance, he's a mate from my guild. he OBLITERATED me. duelled a rogue and he stunlocked me to death and kept vanishing as i had to stay in bear otherwise i'd be dead etc =/

this morning i respecced feral...

critting for 1ks disrupting all of the locks attacks 15% resists to stun and fears and 6.1k armour :D feral owns :p

(dont even have mangle yet ={) will have it at 55

QFT, Mangle is just.. well amazing ;).

Ezzie.
26-01-2007, 12:40 AM
QFT, Mangle is just.. well amazing ;).

Bah i could';ve had mangle now if i hadnt had gone 5/5 furor ={ but furor does rock in pvp,
Ding! lvl 51 :p

mat64
26-01-2007, 07:59 AM
Bah i could';ve had mangle now if i hadnt had gone 5/5 furor ={ but furor does rock in pvp,
Ding! lvl 51 :p

Hehe, Yeh I always opt for Furor definitely worth it especially for a feral charge as soon as you shapeshift. Ooo and gz on 51 only.. um.. 19 levels to go ;)

Ezzie.
26-01-2007, 02:30 PM
I love feral charge, so handy :p gunna do some heavy alterac valley, apparently our battlegroup sucks at bgs though ={

mat64
26-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Which battlegroup are you?

:Jamie
26-01-2007, 08:49 PM
I love feral charge, so handy :p gunna do some heavy alterac valley, apparently our battlegroup sucks at bgs though ={

hmm ally are good at AV and EOTS was doing a bit of WSG today and ally won every game.

Ezzie.
27-01-2007, 05:13 PM
hmm ally are good at AV and EOTS was doing a bit of WSG today and ally won every game.

Ah cool, i'm in burning steppes realm with alonsus and bronze dragonflight and a few others, not sure what number it is but the battlegroup sucks hard as a few are pve realms so they have allies create characters and ruin the game for us :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!