View Full Version : Help on Training Str +rep

deagle
23-01-2007, 10:45 PM
What weapon is best for training str?

Stats
59 Attk
56 Str
61 Def

I'm guessing monsters would be experiments or PC. I dont know where draggonnaths are though.

Should I use controlled on whip to level str?

Royal
23-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Well heres what I think you should, do get 60 attack first, get a d long, d scimmy or ddp(++) It's better than using rune etc.. and tys for the rep you just gave me :) But your not close to whip, so I think d long on aggressive is best.

ssricky
23-01-2007, 11:35 PM
What weapon is best for training str?

Stats
59 Attk
56 Str
61 Def

I'm guessing monsters would be experiments or PC. I dont know where draggonnaths are though.

Should I use controlled on whip to level str?

with your stats first attempt to get 70 in attack defence and strength by either fighting experiments,dagnoths or even pest control. but after that focus on strength. fight either slayer tasks, dagnoths or pest control till your goal lvl. the best strength weapon would be against other monsters use d scimmy but if u cant do monkey madness d long is your best bet. Another training method you could use after 70 attack defence and strength is ape atol temple guards training. what you basically do is you have full dharoks and you go to ape atol into the temple where the agressive guard apes are and the alter is. you get to like 15-20 hp and slap on protect from melee and just dharoks the guard apes and whenever your prayer starts to get low lets say 15-20 you'd go pray at alter then go back to fighting apes.

Hollister
23-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Go for strength and attack, then hit up defence.

and yer, go for pc with that.

deagle
23-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Thanks tons. Didnt think about dragon items :p

What does dhoraks do how much would full set cost?

No problem for the rep Royal =D

+rep to all previous above posts (Whichever ones I can)

ssricky
23-01-2007, 11:49 PM
Thanks tons. Didnt think about dragon items :p

What does dhoraks do how much would full set cost?

+rep to all previous above posts (Whichever ones I can) dharoks makes you hit higher when your hp gets lower so lets take me for example with dharoks at full hp i hit 30-40 awith half hp i hit 50-65 and then with 1-10 hp i can pull off a 80-86. as you can see your hits increase as you lose hp and full set is about 3.5-3.9m atm

deagle
23-01-2007, 11:53 PM
Expensive, but worth it.

I'm gonna get D scimmy, hopefully. Then train to 70 attk, str, def and train on ape toll guards. Probably gonna do Pest Control for a while when getting to lvl 70. Thanks a lot!

Zap* Thread closed.

ssricky
23-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Expensive, but worth it.

I'm gonna get D scimmy, hopefully. Then train to 70 attk, str, def and train on ape toll guards. Probably gonna do Pest Control for a while when getting to lvl 70. Thanks a lot!

Zap* Thread closed.
btw you can do guards even without dharoks as long as you pray you could even use initate or prosylete if your praying so your prayer goes down slower

deagle
23-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Yea but, dhoraks would speed things up a whole lot more.

Do I have to be lvl 70 in all to do the guards?

ssricky
24-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Yea but, dhoraks would speed things up a whole lot more.

Do I have to be lvl 70 in all to do the guards?

no you need to have done monkey madness and i said 70 in all so u can use dharoks

deagle
24-01-2007, 02:45 AM
no you need to have done monkey madness and i said 70 in all so u can use dharoks

Oooh thanks.

Destiny
24-01-2007, 02:56 AM
Yea Dhoraks is slow though it hits high when your 10% health... Try fighting ogres or moss giants, they drop good things rannar and snapdragon seeds worth like 25k ea :) Yes pc is another good way. Rock crabs may seem like they are for lower levels but it got me to 65 str then i went to lessers for better drops have fun Happy Training...

Hope I helped

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!