PDA

View Full Version : The GOLD PILLOW! (Read)

Nike
24-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Ok, i don't know what is up! But I just seen someone offer "6T!" for a gold pillow, to Anneful!

These gold pillows have absolutely SKY ROCKETED!

Comments?

Nike x

Thread Moved by J1MI (Super Moderator) - from Report Rare Values section, please post in the correct section next time, thanks. :)

RadioShack
24-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Please post comments or anything about trading in this section.
http://habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Tristan
24-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Also, we only change our values to actual trades reported. As you say; someone only offered 6T for the Gold pillow. :)

Thanks.
If this is meant to be a report, please post a minimal of 3 values per report and lay it out like the Stickied threads have shown. If not, then this should be in Anything about Trading and Furni. :)

DaWnOfAaRoN
24-01-2007, 03:57 PM
follow above advice :D

Kaytti
24-01-2007, 04:21 PM
The advice is good, this is for reporting rare values ;]. Ty.

fitcovboy
25-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Sometimes in desperation people offer over the odds for items, however gold pillows are hard to sell, it took me ages to get rid of the 4 that i had, also no one can be sure of the exact amount of them on habbo, they are not particularly desirable, but with the constant threat of habbo releasing supers, all supers took a dive, habbo proved their loyalty with the red smoke, as if they have not got enough other re-colours they could have released, they are destroying the market.

Boxiel
26-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Hmm nice.

:Hazel
26-01-2007, 10:09 AM
i agree with fitcovboy as long as they keep releasing recolours i wouldnt trust pillows, smokes, icms, dragons etc.

Rubyetta
26-01-2007, 10:14 AM
We can be sure gold, silver and bronze won't be released though ;D

fitcovboy
26-01-2007, 02:23 PM
We can be sure gold, silver and bronze won't be released though ;D

It is habbo, you cannot be sure of anything! If you are reffering to the fact that they are battle ball prizes, how long before they lose their appeal and Sulake replace them with an alternative prize? After all they want your money, the pixelated furni is just a way of extracting it from you, however better management would keep the older habbo's happy as well, they seem to have crashed the supers market, so the only people they are hurting is their profits, at least when Justine was managing the hotel, there was a supers market worth talking about!

:Hazel
26-01-2007, 03:09 PM
It is habbo, you cannot be sure of anything!

amen to that. you never ever know. people said orange para wouldnt get released but it did :p

Wyked
26-01-2007, 03:15 PM
i don't even know where they came from, at one point it seemed a lot of people had them and we're selling for 2t, they'll probably end up around the 4t mark.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!